Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:05:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354447 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
digitalgrow

Activity: 704
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:44:54 PM

This is the only coin I can remember where the price has gone up in any higher staking period....looking good here fellas! Cool

ar you in?

Yes mate, got enough for trading lounge Smiley waiting keenly on this bot so I can ditch the Quatloo shit trading bot

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jdj1727

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:54:05 PM

Hi Everyone

Want to update the community on a few things -

Thanks for the offers to help with testing on the bot. We will initially be using one member on each platform. These individuals will be contacted tomorrow or Tuesday, when everything is ready to go. Please note: each tester will be receiving an individualized, signed build. This is both for analysis and tracking purposes,  and also to discourage leaks, screenshots, etc etc. Obviously this is a sensitive area and therefore we have settled on this approach.

The signature campaign is off to a great start, thanks to everyone who has pitched in and played a part. If you are not involved and want to be, just head on over to the Sig thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1141204.new

We have received many new requests for lounge invites. If you have sent all your info you will be getting your invite by the end of the day. It has taken us a while to clear the backlog but it will be done today. Thanks for your patience.

We are quite busy through the weekend getting the individual builds ready for the first Beta testing. We know everyone is hungry for more peeks at the bot, and especially since the test group is quite limited the first round, we'll be trying to post some more info and screenshots during the next 24 hours.

Finally, we would like to comment on some of the recent posts concerning the architecture of the Circuits project. We have a lot of smart people in this thread, a lot of savvy traders, a lot of Hero members. Several of you have deduced that there are connections between vDPOS and the various roll-outs of different features, and that much of what we do tends to build the market value of the coin at key points, while at other points new members have good opportunity to join, during distribution periods. This is not accidental. We recognize that a coin needs a healthy pattern of growth and distribution, to build community and to build value. Our architecture has worked well so far, and the upcoming stages will continue this process.

Most of all, we have designed and developed Circuits with the intention of being in the forefront of Crypto for a long, long time. Our unlockable panel technology is now thoroughly tested by all of you and has been working flawlessly for weeks. This underlying tech allows us essentially an unlimited evolutionary road map for the different features and panels we intend to build into Circuits. The bots and the gaming are at the forefront. But there is more in store. Much more.

We are glad all of you are on board.

CC

As always, thanks for the update. The sky is the limit for CIRC
bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 06:58:17 PM

this is a top 10 coin! for sure
Fulgore

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:32:42 PM

My only regret about this coin is not having acquired much more when it was at 5-10k. I'm barely halfway to the whale lounge  Cry
bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:34:13 PM

My only regret about this coin is not having acquired much more when it was at 5-10k. I'm barely halfway to the whale lounge  Cry

i hope you get in
Jdj1727

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:34:38 PM

At least you got some at those prices. People are going to be getting in all the up, so you did well. Hold on and enjoy the ride, it's going to be a fun one.
sofakingdom

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:47:29 PM

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the offers to help with testing on the bot. We will initially be using one member on each platform. These individuals will be contacted tomorrow or Tuesday, when everything is ready to go. Please note: each tester will be receiving an individualized, signed build. This is both for analysis and tracking purposes,  and also to discourage leaks, screenshots, etc etc. Obviously this is a sensitive area and therefore we have settled on this approach.

The signature campaign is off to a great start, thanks to everyone who has pitched in and played a part. If you are not involved and want to be, just head on over to the Sig thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1141204.new

We have received many new requests for lounge invites. If you have sent all your info you will be getting your invite by the end of the day. It has taken us a while to clear the backlog but it will be done today. Thanks for your patience.

We are quite busy through the weekend getting the individual builds ready for the first Beta testing. We know everyone is hungry for more peeks at the bot, and especially since the test group is quite limited the first round, we'll be trying to post some more info and screenshots during the next 24 hours.

Finally, we would like to comment on some of the recent posts concerning the architecture of the Circuits project. We have a lot of smart people in this thread, a lot of savvy traders, a lot of Hero members. Several of you have deduced that there are connections between vDPOS and the various roll-outs of different features, and that much of what we do tends to build the market value of the coin at key points, while at other points new members have good opportunity to join, during distribution periods. This is not accidental. We recognize that a coin needs a healthy pattern of growth and distribution, to build community and to build value. Our architecture has worked well so far, and the upcoming stages will continue this process.

Most of all, we have designed and developed Circuits with the intention of being in the forefront of Crypto for a long, long time. Our unlockable panel technology is now thoroughly tested by all of you and has been working flawlessly for weeks. This underlying tech allows us essentially an unlimited evolutionary road map for the different features and panels we intend to build into Circuits. The bots and the gaming are at the forefront. But there is more in store. Much more.

CC

Awesome!  Great work, I love seeing new announcements from the CIRC team!

Too infinity, and beyond!

Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 07:56:35 PM

Hi Everyone

CC

I'm on Win 8.1 as Im sure most of the people trying to be testers are using. Please pick me guys.. I got lots of bot experience and am even teaching other whales how to use the qtl bot in the whale lounge while we wait on the circ bot to be launched. I really cant think of a better tester for win 8.1 then myself.
Just saying.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:24:24 PM

Hi Everyone

CC

I'm on Win 8.1 as Im sure most of the people trying to be testers are using. Please pick me guys.. I got lots of bot experience and am even teaching other whales how to use the qtl bot in the whale lounge while we wait on the circ bot to be launched. I really cant think of a better tester for win 8.1 then myself.
Just saying.

Hahaha right, let bob be a tester .... that's like giving a meth addict a roll of benjamins and a ride downtown ...
Master mind

Activity: 691

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:32:17 PM

CIRC has great features and making solid progress, moving to the next level so 500K coming in a very short time.

I predict 500k within 2 months  Wink

I predict 5M sat within 2 months.
Ha Ha
For sure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIasr2AiyZ0
Master mind

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:34:29 PM

Hi Everyone

CC

Just saying.

Hahaha right, let bob be a tester .... that's like giving a meth addict a roll of benjamins and a ride downtown ...

kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:37:11 PM

At least if they use autopilot you kinda know where they are headed.
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:39:58 PM

Hi Everyone

CC

Bot release = over 60

Noobies going nuts botting circ = over 80

rest of crypto wakes up to bot = over 100

then comes the casinos.

none of this is coincidental.

whoever these devs are they know exactly what they are doing. they are taking this coin to the moon at exactly the pace they have decided upon.

my prediction - come xmas - people will look back on this and be sick with regret they were not in on this coin.
Jdj1727

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:43:38 PM

Trolls, trolls and more trolls...rolling around in their stinky FUD. At what point do you consider being proven wrong? According to you, CIRC should've crashed like five times already. Yet, it just continues it's healthy growth. You're only making yourselves look even more foolish.
Wutang-Bay

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:46:17 PM

Hi Everyone

CC

Bot release = over 60

then comes the casinos.

whoever these devs are they know exactly what they are doing. they are taking this coin to the moon at exactly the pace they have decided upon.

my prediction - come xmas - people will look back on this and be sick with regret they were not in on this coin.

Yes!! Yes!!  No!!!   I not sick with regret!!!!n  Bob he never get my coins!!!   This thread correct thread!!  Bright shining  future for this coin!!!!  2.0 technology!!!!!  Everyone correct thread please!!  Thank you!!!
Master mind

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:56:08 PM

Hi Everyone

CC

Bot release = over 60

then comes the casinos.

Yes!! Yes!!  No!!!   I not sick with regret!!!!n  Bob he never get my coins!!!   This thread correct thread!!  Bright shining  future for this coin!!!!  2.0 technology!!!!!  Everyone correct thread please!!  Thank you!!!

bram_vnl
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:56:22 PM

Hi guys! We've added your coin in our multifaucet!  Smiley

Check it out http://free-crypto.com/circ/

Your faucet have recieved donate in worth 0.0005 BTC (1,7605 CIRC) if you want to run your faucet longer you should donate something Wink
CHfFBVwbb9qb3WZyaM5GxnrawRKVUopAYm
Have a nice day!

Please add our site to the OP
Master mind

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 08:58:56 PM

Let's say eventually 500k coins are being burned and there are only 1.5 million left. Let's presume Circ becomes the central coin-trader platform that is multifunctional in many different awesome ways. Let's presume after this an evolution will take place that is unimaginable in crypto, a market cap of 15 million or more should be doable, which means 10 dollars a coin  Shocked.

Jdj1727

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:00:19 PM

Hi Everyone -

Just wanted to give a short update concerning the in-wallet trading bot. Barakus and the bot team pulled a 36 hr shift and finished squashing all the bugs, and have relayed the message
“Johnny 5 is alive!”

This means our in-wallet trading bot has completed the rigorous internal testing we designed and we are now ready to move into public beta testing. We have set up a test matrix with the major platforms and we need community members to help test the bot operations on the various OS's.

A number of you have already indicated your interest in helping with the testing. We need everyone who is interested and who has a minimum of 5 - 10 hours during the coming week to please fill out the form below and submit your details. We are looking for a wide range of users from all of our supported wallet releases, ie testers who are using Mac, Windows (7, 8, 10), and Linux.

The first beta testing round will start on Monday evening with just a few users and if no major bugs are found we’ll be expand the testing to include more users over the following days.

The final release of the bot will require a new wallet download. As we have made it clear, we will be doing the bot wallet change over methodically and not rushing. Our current estimate for this new wallet with in-wallet trading bot is Friday - Saturday this week, assuming the beta testing goes smoothly.

Please click the link below to sign up for the public beta:
http://goo.gl/forms/Pr75MaHTfn

CC

P.S. Here is a preview image of the Circuits trading bot. On the left, you can see the original standalone version. One the right, all of the functions enabled with our custom UI interface. We wanted to give our community a glimpse of how far we’ve come since conception. We encourage beta testers to post screenshots of their wallets during the testing process as well.

bump, bump, bump it up
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 09:17:13 PM

Looks like a Bob coin...Stay away if I was you guys

Lol, just reading through some of the first posts on this thread. Came upon this one and got a good chuckle out of it.
Did this tactic work for you man? We're you able to get enough coins at the ico?
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: