Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:22:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 332 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CryptoCircuits (CIRC) | Johnny 5 Bot Now Live V2 RhinoHunter Soon Released  (Read 354448 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 09:58:34 AM

We need to dolphins swiming amongst the sharks Smiley
clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:02:47 AM

I feel sorry for the person who had to dump his CIRC. Price is already recovering. Shakeout failed.

Why ? Because CIRC is full of old sharks  Grin

Another failed attack  Grin
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:04:07 AM

It looks like the problem here is a circuit breaker.
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:08:47 AM

Bob told me few days ago in the other thread, Bro this time it is different, I am not dumping this time. Oh dear, I said to him, because all sane persons over age 13 and IQ 75 knew what Bob is doing.

To be honest, I can't even be critical of the man any more, what Bob does - this scam or P&D whatever you call it - he does it consistently and efficiently.

He deploys his sockpuppets and shills and then he does one P&D after other. No tricks no surprises the process is simple:

a) shills and sockpuppets out and they say the current coin is best thing to happened to mankind since sliced bread, plus the coin will cure cancer and solve global warming
b) pump is on
c) idiots arrive and buy the coin
b) Bob takes the money
d) dump is on
e) shills and sockpuppets says it's good "thanks for the cheap coins"

Now the operation is in this rather funny phase, when the theme is that the sockpuppets and shills are happy for the cheap coins.

Oh dear, oh dear.

The only questions, who are these fucking idiots who fall this absolute nonsense from time to time?
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:10:52 AM

Bob told me few days ago in the other thread, Bro this time it is different, I am not dumping this time. Oh dear, I said to him, because all sane persons over age 13 and IQ 75 knew what Bob is doing.

To be honest, I can't even be critical of the man any more, what Bob does - this scam or P&D whatever you call it - he does it consistently and efficiently.

He deploys his sockpuppets and shills and then he does one P&D after other. No tricks no surprises the process is simple:

a) shills and sockpuppets out and they say the current coin is best thing to happened to mankind since sliced bread, plus the coin will cure cancer, solve global warming and turn lead into gold.
b) pump is on
b) Bob takes the money
d) dump is on

Now the operation is in this rather funny phase, when the theme is that the sockpuppets and shills are happy for the cheap coins.

Oh dear, oh dear.

The only questions, who are these fucking idiots who fall this absolute nonsense from time to time?

In a) you forgot about "turn lead into gold".
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:14:16 AM

a) shills and sockpuppets out and they say the current coin is best thing to happened to mankind since sliced bread, plus the coin will cure cancer and solve global warming
b) pump is on
b) Bob takes the money
d) dump is on

Oh dear, oh dear.

Yeah. But this coin was designed for "trading". So perhaps it goes for another round. Glad I exited 100% few days ago at nearly ATH...
I'm gonna replay this one with a bit of the profit. A lot of energy was put in that coin by the dev team and by Bob. Lets see!
altcoinUK

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:15:14 AM

In a) you forgot about "turn lead into gold".

Yeah, there are some sub themes and variations as well.
altcoinUK

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:21:07 AM

b) pump is on
b) Bob takes the money
d) dump is on

Oh dear, oh dear.

Yeah. But this coin was designed for "trading". So perhaps it goes for another round. Glad I exited 100% few days ago at nearly ATM...
I'm gonna replay this one with a bit of the profit. Lets see!

Sure ... for trading ...  sure, apparently this time is different  ... and now the whales are trying to enter into this coin which will solve global warming and cure cancer. Oh, and sorry I forgot the classic sockpuppet and shill mantra at phase "e", we need only 4 BTC to get the coin back to 20K.

Why this strong community who love so much the coin (which is the best thing since sliced bread) don't put in the fucking 4 BTC in to drive the price back to 20K? Because it is dumped already.

Again, Bob does what he does and actually he is quite efficient at his business, but who are these fucking idiots who buy this nonsense?

Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:24:27 AM

Why this strong community who love so much the coin (which is the best thing since sliced bread) don't put in the fucking 4 BTC in to drive the price back to 20K? Because it is dumped already.

What's the rush?
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:29:57 AM

b) pump is on
b) Bob takes the money
d) dump is on

Oh dear, oh dear.

Yeah. But this coin was designed for "trading". So perhaps it goes for another round. Glad I exited 100% few days ago at nearly ATM...

Sure ... for trading ...  sure, apparently this time is different  ... and now the whales are trying to enter into this coin which will solve global warming and cure cancer. Oh, and sorry I forgot the classic sockpuppet and shill mantra at phase "e", we need only 4 BTC to get the coin back to 20K.

Again, Bob does what he does and actually he is quite efficient at his business, but who are these fucking idiots who buy this nonsense?

Lol. You didnt get me right. I don't trust bob at all. Thats why I was trading this coin with a lot of caution and tried to anticipate his moves. I just say that perhaps on this one, he's not done. If the patterns are always the same, the strategy he uses on them is changing from a coin to the other. I called a dump few days ago because of how the buy order book has been looking- I'm no fool.

If i was him, I'd replay and say "hey guys, too bad you didnt get the rules on this one". Thats my interpretation. Can be right or wrong, but its could also be valid. As I said, I'm doing it for fun.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:30:26 AM

b) pump is on
b) Bob takes the money
d) dump is on

Oh dear, oh dear.

to get more coins, this coin has a wider community and reach then u think and its getting better by the day, the coin is still nearly 2x of ico

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
altcoinUK

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:31:53 AM

What's the rush?

From your operation viewpoint I understand why would you put back that money right now, you pumped and dumped and it can be the second phase later, I was asking this from the buyers viewpoint that these fucking idiots who fall to your shit again and again never ever wondering about, that wait, if this coin is backed by so strong community where is that fucking 4 BTC and who the fuck is selling if the future of mankind depend on this coin as it was told?

That's all right, give my regards to your master Bob, it's quite impressive that after a year of comedy he can still pull this off.

altcoinUK

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:34:40 AM

I just say that perhaps on this one, he's not done.

Probably not, he will be back for a second and third albeit lot smaller round.

And sorry if you are just riding the waves and not one of the shills/sockpuppets, it's getting confusing who is who :-)))))
Danz0r77

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:37:28 AM

What's the rush?

From your operation viewpoint I understand why would you put back that money right now, you pumped and dumped and it can be the second phase later, I was asking this from the buyers viewpoint that these fucking idiots who fall to your shit again and again never ever wondering about, that wait, if this coin is backed by so strong community where is that fucking 4 BTC and who the fuck is selling if the future of mankind depend on this coin as it was told?

That's all right, give my regards to your master Bob, it's quite impressive that after a year of comedy he can still pull this off.

Huh

I think you're a bit over paranoid. I'm not part of any pump and dump. I'm just holding right now. Sure, I could spend 4BTC and take it to near 20k again but why would I do that? People are going to sell cheap now so why spend more than necessary for the same amount of coins?
altcoinUK

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:41:25 AM

What's the rush?

Huh

I think you're a bit over paranoid. I'm not part of any pump and dump. I'm just holding right now. Sure, I could spend 4BTC and take it to near 20k again but why would I do that? People are going to sell cheap now so why spend more than necessary for the same amount of coins?

Yeah, I corrected myself and said sorry for associating you with the P&D and if you are not part of the Bob's crew and just riding the waves.

Anyway, it's funny, the next theme will be that Bob will be back to save the coin, because some dark forces dumped and wanted to destroy the coin which he cares so much about. And there will be fucking idiots who will be believing in the new nonsense.

bram_vnl
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:43:26 AM

I can open a btc adress for the community to donate btc and than i can pump it to 20k i feel this is a strong community

And the new coins on a special circ adress that i will not use

With profit i can send it back to you
Danz0r77

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:44:57 AM

What's the rush?

Huh

Yeah, I corrected myself and said sorry if you are not part of the Bob's crew and just riding the waves.

Anyway, it's funny, the next theme will be that Bob will be back to save the coin, because some dark forces dumped and wanted to destroy the coin which he cares so much about. And there will be fucking idiots who will be believing in the new nonsense.

He is a pita, but we can't stop him doing what he does. Like you say, we just have to try ride the waves. Hopefully he's at least partially out now, and we don't have to worry about his shit anymore. I still think this coin is worth well over 20k sats as long as the devs continue to deliver.
altcoinUK

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:47:09 AM

Fucking hell. :-)))))))))

The shill who is here in 24/7 is opening a fucking donation address to support the coin.  

I thought I saw it all, but the creativity of these people to milk out every cents from the idiots seems endless.
altcoinUK

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:50:28 AM

He is a pita, but we can't stop him doing what he does. Like you say, we just have to try ride the waves. Hopefully he's at least partially out now, and we don't have to worry about his shit anymore. I still think this coin is worth well over 20k sats as long as the devs continue to deliver.

Oh dear, so you are one of the shills. You are fucking confusing me :-))))

So that's the new shill/sockpuppet mantra is: Bob is out, but please give your money because the coin worth 20k.
devlin85

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:52:51 AM

Lol.. The more FUD I see the more I know it's time to invest!

And buying.. Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 332 »
  Print  

Jump to: