Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:15:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Will BTCD bury BTC?  (Read 834 times)
ralexvalex1 (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:35:44 AM

Remember a "year" ago? Everybody was spitting shit all around? Not even one person was supporting this unknown guy JL777 from NXT or whatever... Who was he, where did he come from, no name, no address, just a stupid James Lee. What else? Right? (Remember that ICO with no ID? LOL) James to those, Lee to these. But he is just a simple programmer (as in Russian). Bite me. But who is he? A man, a woman (sexy as he mentioned few times), AE? LOL. We will never know. As in NEVER. I am pretty sure for many people around the globe this is just AN IDEA of something "tangible" and "Clean" in this virtual "Wild Wild West". Was any one of those hundreds reading this ever being f..ked by Him? In many years and multiple identities I had here and there, I was never disappointed in him. Not even once. You can ask me why did I invested thousands in his ventures, the answers is as simple as me writing this on my 35th drunk as s.. birthday. He Is An Idea. You may shrug and smile at this as always. But the idea is as simple as spiral - starts somewhere, goes everywhere.

I witnessed deaths of many prominent people of my generation, will they die forever? Not for me. You need someone (or something) changing future? If Satoshi was Galilei 6 years ago, JL777 with his mostly implemented ideas is a Hubble to support the true vision where crypto should go now. Not just a direction. A way to go.

So why am I am writing this propaganda? First of all, as mentioned before, I am drunk as sh.. on my 35th, but mostly to say that in almost 2+ years around alts, hundreds of BTC's lost on ICOs, Ninjas, and regular everyday shitcoins, just go and buy yourself 2-3 BTCD and sleep as a child.

P.S. Owning well less than 0.01% of total BTCD.

RAlex

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:38:14 AM

What is that BTCD  Huh

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
PhilipMorris

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:38:43 AM

Drunk on monday morning Huh
ciocgun

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2015, 07:39:54 AM

Remember a "year" ago? Everybody was spitting shit all around? Not even one person was supporting this unknown guy JL777 from NXT or whatever... Who was he, where did he come from, no name, no address, just a stupid James Lee. What else? Right? (Remember that ICO with no ID? LOL) James to those, Lee to these. But he is just a simple programmer (as in Russian). Bite me. But who is he? A man, a woman (sexy as he mentioned few times), AE? LOL. We will never know. As in NEVER. I am pretty sure for many people around the globe this is just AN IDEA of something "tangible" and "Clean" in this virtual "Wild Wild West". Was any one of those hundreds reading this ever being f..ked by Him? In many years and multiple identities I had here and there, I was never disappointed in him. Not even once. You can ask me why did I invested thousands in his ventures, the answers is as simple as me writing this on my 35th drunk as s.. birthday. He Is An Idea. You may shrug and smile at this as always. But the idea is as simple as spiral - starts somewhere, goes everywhere.

I witnessed deaths of many prominent people of my generation, will they die forever? Not for me. You need someone (or something) changing future? If Satoshi was Galilei 6 years ago, JL777 with his mostly implemented ideas is a Hubble to support the true vision where crypto should go now. Not just a direction. A way to go.

So why am I am writing this propaganda? First of all, as mentioned before, I am drunk as sh.. on my 35th, but mostly to say that in almost 2+ years around alts, hundreds of BTC's lost on ICOs, Ninjas, and regular everyday shitcoins, just go and buy yourself 2-3 BTCD and sleep as a child.

P.S. Owning well less than 0.01% of total BTCD.

RAlex

Spam thread for moderators

ralexvalex1 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:43:43 AM

Drunk on monday morning Huh

Did you choose your Birthday?

PhilipMorris

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:44:15 AM

But to be honest, JL777 is a great developer and I'm glad to hold a few k BTCD aswell  Wink
xarca

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:46:34 AM

What is BTCD? BitcoinDeath? Am I missing something here? Really confused right now  Huh
ralexvalex1 (OP)

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 07:48:37 AM

What is BTCD? BitcoinDeath? Am I missing something here? Really confused right now  Huh
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684090.0

minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:14:40 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=684090.0

btcd is nothing.

Now move this topic to the right place. ur on the wrong section.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
**D!ABLO**

Activity: 432

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:28:16 AM

Is it still April 1st?
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 09:16:38 AM

BTCD lol, will 'insert Altcoin name here' bury BTC
Bitcoin will never be buried it will always be around, you may however find another coin that offers something slightly different to bitcoin and it may become more mainstream than bitcoin, but I can't ever really see bitcoin dying off a the hand of a cheap clone.
dogetime

Activity: 257

BUY BUY CELL CELL

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 11:55:25 AM

A shitcoin that couldn't even come up with an original name so just added dark to bitcoin's name will burying BTC? Could you imagine a new payment operator called VisaDark, they'd get told to fuck off and laughed out of the financial sector. I'd invest in coinye before a coin that bad Smiley

Pump and dump philosophy
BTC: 1EZnwK5H5nRV2Tm4qToPg4Gb56eu35YoUC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: