Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:18:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Specie (SPX) - *** Now Trading on YoBit *** | HARDWARE | SUPER RARE  (Read 14139 times)
SpecieCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 07:47:03 PM

UPDATE:

Thank you to our supporters so far. This has been a very difficult time for our team.

Our ICO plans were to pre purchase cards and Pi devices for resale to our ecosystem resulting in sustainable growth. This may not be possible now but we are still trying and hopeful.

Because of greedy traders and FUD the value of Specie has dropped and our ICO did not succeed. Buy walls were filled and we did not receive anything for our ICO except the SPX back.

As an attempt to recover the economy and increase value by increasing rarity we will be burning the remainder of the ICO coins (~81K).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:49:01 PM

I'm still holding coin from ICO, so I wish the best luck to you that will be a good luck for me too.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 06:53:04 PM

UPDATE:

Thank you to our supporters so far. This has been a very difficult time for our team.

Our ICO plans were to pre purchase cards and Pi devices for resale to our ecosystem resulting in sustainable growth. This may not be possible now but we are still trying and hopeful.

Because of greedy traders and FUD the value of Specie has dropped and our ICO did not succeed. Buy walls were filled and we did not receive anything for our ICO except the SPX back.

As an attempt to recover the economy and increase value by increasing rarity we will be burning the remainder of the ICO coins (~81K).

Nice to know you're still with us...I'm not going anywhere...do what you have to do.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:19:45 PM

Looking forward for this promising coin, i`m going to buy some soon.

I like the fact of the mission/roadmap of this coin, and also the yearly interest it very conservative, which is good, because it will have a very tiny inflation compared to other altcoins:)

The coin used to be 8000 so it can get back there anytime. Looking forward for this community to increase.

goodguyed

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

Twitter: @goodguyed

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:26:35 PM

I dumped because there weren't any updates, twice, for over a week at a time. Made up my loss for dumping elsewhere.

With today's new coin dev society, if you aren't maintaining an active presence, you should probably expect it to tank.

Had you stayed around dev, even just a quick pop in note here or there, I wouldn't have dumped at the end of ICO and shortly after. I'm sure others wouldn't have as well.

Best of luck in the future of SPX.

Signature for sale by owner
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:05:37 PM

I dumped because there weren't any updates, twice, for over a week at a time. Made up my loss for dumping elsewhere.

With today's new coin dev society, if you aren't maintaining an active presence, you should probably expect it to tank.

Had you stayed around dev, even just a quick pop in note here or there, I wouldn't have dumped at the end of ICO and shortly after. I'm sure others wouldn't have as well.

Best of luck in the future of SPX.

Patience my friend, this is a game of patience. Not all coins are hyped, most coins need patience to develop

I believe this coin has alot of room to go up, and eventually it will get back to 7000-8000 easily one day. So i would not be surprized if some pumpers on bitrex decide to make that day tomorrow.

So it can go up to 8000 tomorrow too!

cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 10:03:14 PM

I have faith.......
goldkey0070

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 06:49:37 PM

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE ARE DUMPING UNDER THE ICO PRICE UNLESS THE DEVELOPER IS DUMPING THEM..... ANYONE CAN EXPLAIN THIS TO ME? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 04:26:28 PM

Is anyone still here? My wallet doesn't sync anymore. Need help!! Windows wallet 1.0.0.1 with only one node connected. Is this coin dead?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
SpecieCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 12:44:16 AM

Is anyone still here? My wallet doesn't sync anymore. Need help!! Windows wallet 1.0.0.1 with only one node connected. Is this coin dead?

We're still here, salvaging what has happened as a result of greedy traders.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE ARE DUMPING UNDER THE ICO PRICE UNLESS THE DEVELOPER IS DUMPING THEM..... ANYONE CAN EXPLAIN THIS TO ME? Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

We are not dumping coins, we are still holding the ICO coins for burning. Richlist shows the status of coins.

The burn will occur on August 1st.

After the burning we will have additional news.

Thank you for everyone's patience and support.

Gifted

Activity: 504
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2015, 02:45:20 AM

We're still here, salvaging what has happened as a result of greedy traders.

We are not dumping coins, we are still holding the ICO coins for burning. Richlist shows the status of coins.

The burn will occur on August 1st.

After the burning we will have additional news.

Thank you for everyone's patience and support.

ok, so im going to hold on faith  but i don't see how you're going to come out of this hole and go past  the ICO price for anyone to profit or be worth holding,  any thought how? I mean your last statement sounded like you gave up. what is the plan Huh i am # 13 on the rich list !!!
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2015, 06:32:16 PM

Wow....thanks for dropping in devs....been faithfully keeping my wallet staking and holding on....somehow, I just know this is gonna be a good investment....patience pays....I believe!   Grin
Gifted

View Profile
July 30, 2015, 09:11:51 PM

Wow....thanks for dropping in devs....been faithfully keeping my wallet staking and holding on....somehow, I just know this is gonna be a good investment....patience pays....I believe!   Grin
Yea i have a good vibe that this will make a come back so i am holding all of mine too
orgi666

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:12:59 AM

Dead?
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:03:14 PM

grateful
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 09:59:11 AM

Still patient...I can't wait for the announcement after the burn.  I've even been buying more (I know that sounds crazy). My philosophy is that the biggest rewards come to those at the most unlikely of times.
Gifted

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 02:54:32 PM

yea im waiting too
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 06:30:06 AM

Wondering when we're gonna get an update.  Should be coming pretty soon.  (Smile)  Right?  (Optomistic)
Gifted

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 04:01:27 PM

Wondering when we're gonna get an update.  Should be coming pretty soon.  (Smile)  Right?  (Optomistic)
I thought he was burning them on the 1st
Bitr8er

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 01:43:09 AM

So when is the burn happening?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: