Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Specie (SPX) - *** Now Trading on YoBit *** | HARDWARE | SUPER RARE  (Read 14139 times)
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:23:38 PM

Yobit ICO rules:

- 50% buy wall (ico price)
- 4 day ICO fund holding period
- If sell orders price fall under 25% (of the original ICO price) during the initial 4 day ICO fund holding period, a full buy wall will be set for 2 more days at the initial ICO price.

Good to see that last line added, as that SMSR wasn't really helping ICO investors. I hope the coins that were dumped on DEV account will be destroyed so that they cannot runaway with 50% premine.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btcspry

Activity: 132
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:27:18 PM

Is there a limit of how many years it will keep generating for, or will it always increase at 5% per year.

If there is a limit, how many coins will there be total?

I'm kind of interested in this, cool to see where it goes.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:29:38 PM

Specie - The Coin of Coins ...

Ninja move coming up ...

I'm some what confused... there is a ICO on Yobit for 11 BTC (total of 100,000 coins) and then i see this

Code:
Name: Specie
Symbol: SPX
PoS: 2.0 (PoS Only)
Total Coins: 9M SPX
[b]Premine: 2.5% (225,000SPX)[/b]
Yearly Interest: 5%
Block Time: 120 Seconds
Min stake age: 1 day, Max age: Unlimited

225,000 premine??? So you have 100,000 coins for ICO + 225,000 premine? or another 25 BTC for free???
SpecieCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:53:54 PM

Ninja move coming up ...

I'm some what confused... there is a ICO on Yobit for 11 BTC (total of 100,000 coins) and then i see this

Code:

225,000 premine??? So you have 100,000 coins for ICO + 225,000 premine? or another 25 BTC for free???

Thank you for bringing this up. We want to make sure there is clarification so people understand what we are trying to accomplish.

There is a total pre-mine of 225,000 SPX.

Of those 225,000 SPX, 100,000 are up for the ICO.

The remaining SPX distribution has been described in the OP, highlights include:

10K for logo
22K for website
1K for Block explorer

We have been giving away coins, pre selling coins and auctioning coins separate from the ICO quantity.
Other coins are being allocated to staking for network security purposes and future bounties.

Information specific to the ICO can be found in this dedicated thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1097668.0

There are only 225K coins total in existence (plus some staked) and the interest is only 5% so these are rare coins that we are distributing as widely as possible while still working towards our development goals.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 09:40:55 PM

Ninja move coming up ...

Code:

Thank you for bringing this up. We want to make sure there is clarification so people understand what we are trying to accomplish.

The remaining SPX distribution has been described in the OP, highlights include:

10K for logo
22K for website
1K for Block explorer

We have been giving away coins, pre selling coins and auctioning coins separate from the ICO quantity.
Other coins are being allocated to staking for network security purposes and future bounties.

There are only 225K coins total in existence (plus some staked) and the interest is only 5% so these are rare coins that we are distributing as widely as possible while still working towards our development goals.

10k for logo? That is like 1 BTC... you can buy a logo on fiverr for $5.
rakesh1_90

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Fall seven times, stand up eight.

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:00:00 PM

Lol, 1 btc for logo!!! Shocked

This coins not worth 1k sats....trust me you could buy a bunch of this coin at 1k sats soon and that too would be a waste!
BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:18:04 PM

People should know the last 6 out 6 ICO from yobit was a joke. Buyer beware.
Braino

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

IRONX - Fully regulated World-Class Exchange

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:15:55 AM

The lack of reading ability on this text only forum is astonishing sometimes. The inability for people around here to recognize a profit opportunity is also equally amazing

Butthurt Complainers come in many forms

One of my faves is the “I’m doing nothing to help this coin and for some reason it won’t magically go up in value” type of complainer. This lazy type is usually in threads complaining about how coins won’t work instead of spending their time figuring out ways to profit.

The "trader tip police" also run rotating shifts around this site, lucky for all of us they're here to protect us all from the bad, bad people who sell coins.

Meanwhile back in reality...
This coin is easy money because it has HARDWARE. Pay attention people: Coins that are associated with hardware have a hard cost and that makes the coin potentially more valuable.

They have said from the start “Hardware”… “Staking appliances”, “Hardware wallets”, etc.

This is super simple…

1) Buy bulk USB cards, smart cards, java cards or whatever.
2) Load them with a Specie wallet and/or coins.
3) Sell for profit.
4) Repeat.

Hardware can always be sold for markup. This coin is focusing on hardware so everything they want to sell will make money.

It is safe to assume that any hardware from them will be bought with SPX. Since there is a very limited supply of these coins they will immediately have value for purchasing since the hardware sales take care of themselves.

If the wallets and staking devices are made to work with other coins, which they should because everything is open source, then they will sell even more x100.

If they completely disappear after the ICO all of these things are still here so anyone could order bulk wallets or appliances and sell them for profit using SPX to an automatic base of users.

This coins all profit pure and simple. In fact there is a SUPER OBVIOUS profit spot for this coin that it is painful to watch people pass it by. I’m probably going to wipe it out soon just to teach everyone a lesson.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
SpecieCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:29:33 AM

Is there a limit of how many years it will keep generating for, or will it always increase at 5% per year.

If there is a limit, how many coins will there be total?

I'm kind of interested in this, cool to see where it goes.

There is a total of 9M coins to ever be created. The coins are only created from the initial 225K SPX through staking at 5% annually. The rate of coin creation is slow so this coin will remain quite rare.

Lol, 1 btc for logo!!! Shocked

This coins not worth 1k sats....trust me you could buy a bunch of this coin at 1k sats soon and that too would be a waste!

For our logo, we did pay more than most logos however this amount was agreed upon before the ICO price was set so we kept that agreement. We will continue to improve efficiencies and will continue keeping everyone informed.

This is a pure PoS coin that is very rare so it will easily increase it's value as we progress with our plans.

We will be tying it into our efforts with the SPXcard and staking appliances.

paolo77
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 09:54:43 AM

Good morning I have only two active connections, there are more nodes to add?
mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:23:00 PM

I have none after adding the nodes.
paolo77
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:08:40 PM

the wallet non sync after block 847 , coins that I bought on youbit in ico do not withdraw to put them in your wallet !!
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 02:12:30 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2015, 02:38:33 PM by mistercashking

the wallet non sync after block 847 , coins that I bought on youbit in ico do not withdraw to put them in your wallet !!

Withdrawal from yobit is disabled until ico is over it seems.
paolo77
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:45:07 PM

Ok, so no one is using the POS for now? Or someone has already the coin in the wallet?
mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 02:52:19 PM

Ok, so no one is using the POS for now? Or someone has already the coin in the wallet?

Probably Dev bounty coins and people who bought from the 1st presale are staking. --->  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1093557

Pos is only like 5% a year so not much money to be made by staking unless you plan to hold in your wallet for a long time.
mistercashking
Legendary

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 02:59:58 PM

Question for dev. Will the coins not sold in yobit ico be burned?
SpecieCoin (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:48:43 PM

Thank you to everyone for your interest and excitement!

Probably Dev bounty coins and people who bought from the 1st presale are staking. --->  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1093557

Pos is only like 5% a year so not much money to be made by staking unless you plan to hold in your wallet for a long time.

This is correct. We have given away many SPX coins. We have also paid bounties with SPX coins. We will be paying out more and offering more.

Specie coins are very valuable and rare. They are also directly tied to our plans with hardware products.
This coin is designed to increase in usefulness and value.

Question for dev. Will the coins not sold in yobit ico be burned?

YoBit rules are that if all of the 100K coins are not distributed then all transactions are refunded which is why you can not withdraw coins right now.

Specie is already rare so burning coins will not be helpful to the supply or the value of the coins based on our plans that involve hardware and other related methods for our model. We are making sure Specie is distributed as widely as possible with the best benefits for our expanding community and network.

The supply of SPX is very easy to valuate and our plans are made to be easy to assess so the value is clear.

paolo77
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:54:43 PM

Ok, this was clarified !! Good luck and I hope that this period will end soon ico to have my coin on stake !!!
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 03:57:51 PM

Ninja move coming up ...

Code:

10K for logo
22K for website
1K for Block explorer

If you are keeping a sizable chunk of the premine, what the HELL is the point of an ICO besides quick money?

People, use your brain, please.

mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 04:02:05 PM

FUCK THIS IPO ICO SHIT  Angry Angry Angry

Holy cow, chill the hell out. You don't even know what you're talking about because the details haven't been released.

The ICO stuff is frustrating but the anti-ICO crowd is becoming more of a pain in the ass.

Yeah, you very obviously have not been doing this for very long. The "anti-ICO" people have a very good reason for being "anti-ICO", you would know this if you actually paid attention to the threads. A lot of people have lost a lot of coin from more legitimate looking ICO/IPO's than this one, so many times in fact that it just gets old and annoying.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: