Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:28:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitShares scam2.0, Still scamming  (Read 12145 times)
Newmine (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:06:22 AM

Bah... every time that newmine sells low and buys high, we are forced to endure his nonsense.   Cheesy

Bytemaster and friends have you right where they want you.

I find it funny that the only justification you can come up with is that I am somehow trading based on my comments. I have never sold. I still have my Bitshares. Enough or small enough to where I won't cry over my loss. I have always thought bitUSD and the original vision was grand. The constant pivoting and money grabs make it hard to believe in anything these guys say. Licensing Bitshares code so they can profit was the kicker. You own BTS I assume? I do? BM does? We all own Bitshares and deserve a piece of the license. We all paid for it. They used your funds, my funds to write the code for Graphene or whatever. It was done on our dime and we never got what they promised for the get go. Just lies and stalling.

It's kind of like if Ford came to you and said "we need to build a factory with a revolutionary thing called an assembly line and you will be a partial owner of it, will you fund us?"
-you say, "hell yes, here's is a couple million"
-Ford says "cool it will be ready in a couple months. Then profit time for everyone !"
Couple months go by
-you say, "hey what's going on"
-they say, "we came up with a cooler idea and had to redesign"
-you say, "ok, when will it be done"
-they say, " a couple months"
A couple months go by
-they say, "we have the assembly line built, but it only has the ability to build 1/4 of a automobile"
-you say, " awesome. How long till it's fully completed?"
-they say, "a couple months, and we are coordinating a massive ad campaign to go along."
-you say, "sweet, can't wait"
A couple months go by, the assembly line is running better but still only builds 1/3 of an automobile
-they say "hey we are out of funds and need more money to finish. We have this great idea that we can pay ourselves in bits and pieces of what the assembly line produces to fund ourselves till the end of time. Otherwise we will go work for GM"
-you say, "just get us a completed assembly line and it's cool."
-they say, "no problem. We got this."
Assembly line then starts to stall because certain sections were installed backwards.
-you say, "hey, we walked through the plant and you have a problem that needs fixed"
-they say "we know. We are working on it"
A couple months go by
-you say, "Why hasn't the problem been fixed? We are losing money because of this.
-they say, "we are working on it, we know there is a problem"
-then they say, "guess what? We built a better assembly line that we will lease to you for free. But if you want upgrades, or fixes, you will have to pay us because we own the assembly line. Oh, and we reserve the right to help other people create assembly lines exactly like yours. AND, we will make people pay that want to partner up or streamline your assembly line in ways we cannot."
-You(Chryspano) said, "Where do I sign up, I'm on my knees waiting with my mouth open."
-I say, "WTF?"
DreamSpace

Activity: 556
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 08:13:11 AM

another snapshot? i have one question, i had several balances of the former PTS, AGS and imported the keys some time ago into the new bts client.
when will i see the imported balances "official" in the bts client and is there a console command to verify what kind of balances will pop-up in the future?

nomoreheroes7

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

King of all the land

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:48:40 AM

Bah... every time that newmine sells low and buys high, we are forced to endure his nonsense.   Cheesy

I find it funny that the only justification you can come up with is that I am somehow trading based on my comments. I have never sold. I still have my Bitshares. Enough or small enough to where I won't cry over my loss. I have always thought bitUSD and the original vision was grand. The constant pivoting and money grabs make it hard to believe in anything these guys say. Licensing Bitshares code so they can profit was the kicker. You own BTS I assume? I do? BM does? We all own Bitshares and deserve a piece of the license. We all paid for it. They used your funds, my funds to write the code for Graphene or whatever. It was done on our dime and we never got what they promised for the get go. Just lies and stalling.

It's kind of like if Ford came to you and said "we need to build a factory with a revolutionary thing called an assembly line and you will be a partial owner of it, will you fund us?"
-Ford says "cool it will be ready in a couple months. Then profit time for everyone !"
Couple months go by
A couple months go by
-they say, "we have the assembly line built, but it only has the ability to build 1/4 of a automobile"
-they say, "a couple months, and we are coordinating a massive ad campaign to go along."
A couple months go by, the assembly line is running better but still only builds 1/3 of an automobile
-they say "hey we are out of funds and need more money to finish. We have this great idea that we can pay ourselves in bits and pieces of what the assembly line produces to fund ourselves till the end of time. Otherwise we will go work for GM"
Assembly line then starts to stall because certain sections were installed backwards.
-you say, "hey, we walked through the plant and you have a problem that needs fixed"
A couple months go by
-you say, "Why hasn't the problem been fixed? We are losing money because of this.
-then they say, "guess what? We built a better assembly line that we will lease to you for free. But if you want upgrades, or fixes, you will have to pay us because we own the assembly line. Oh, and we reserve the right to help other people create assembly lines exactly like yours. AND, we will make people pay that want to partner up or streamline your assembly line in ways we cannot."
-You(Chryspano) said, "Where do I sign up, I'm on my knees waiting with my mouth open."
-I say, "WTF?"

...this was actually hilarious. Bravo Newmine  Cheesy.

But I don't really see the problem with the whole licensing thing. I see it as a smart way for the devs to actually make money working for BitShares as opposed to them just receiving more and more BTS to sell and push the price down with. The licensing gives them an economic incentive to work their asses off for BTS and receive a decent wage while doing it.

And BTS holders are getting a cut of it all. By holding BTS. The dev incentives, referral system, etc will work together synergistically to create an unstoppable behemoth of a blockchain, to the benefit of BTS.

Bytemaster has already said that their vision relies entirely on the success of BTS. And more announcements about how exactly this vision will be achieved are in the pipeline for the rest of the summer. After all they've developed and stated so far, I'm inclined to believe they know what they're doing.
Newmine (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:18:39 PM

Couple months go by
A couple months go by
A couple months go by
-I say, "WTF?"

...this was actually hilarious. Bravo Newmine  Cheesy.

But I don't really see the problem with the whole licensing thing. I see it as a smart way for the devs to actually make money working for BitShares as opposed to them just receiving more and more BTS to sell and push the price down with. The licensing gives them an economic incentive to work their asses off for BTS and receive a decent wage while doing it.

And BTS holders are getting a cut of it all. By holding BTS. The dev incentives, referral system, etc will work together synergistically to create an unstoppable behemoth of a blockchain, to the benefit of BTS.

Bytemaster has already said that their vision relies entirely on the success of BTS. And more announcements about how exactly this vision will be achieved are in the pipeline for the rest of the summer. After all they've developed and stated so far, I'm inclined to believe they know what they're doing.

Them getting millions of BTS each from AGS and then a constant stream of BTS through dilution was incentive enough. Just think if the market cap went to litecoin market cap. Their BTS dilution pay alone would have been $25K for 6 months of part time work. Only god knows how much their holdings from AGS would be worth.

Holding BTS seems to be enough incentive for you to do what you do. Or are you one of the guys behind the Chinese marketing delegates?
chryspano
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:05:40 PM

blah blah blah...

nonsense

blah blah blah...

more nonsense

Dear Newmine, if you believe that the devs should work for free then you should probably go all in in coins like AuroraCoin, SpainCoin, GreeceCoin, SaveThePlanetCoin, SaveTheChildrenCoin etc... you have a list of more than 580 to choose from, good luck with that! On another point, I would like to inform you that sometimes in my spare time and mostly on weekends I like to play football(soccer), also I know lots of people that do the same, on the other hand there are some guys that also play football on a professional level and they are actually geting paid for it! can you believe this! SHAME ON THEM!!! Please go and buy/invest in coins where their devs code in their free time on weekends, I will stick with the full time professionals.

Would it please you to see graphene being used by ripple? (yes, I'm talking about those coinmarketcap cheaters) I think not. (You don't work for ripple, do you?) Graphene is not a toy, it's a nuke, delivering it to the bankers is stupid, please tell me that your mission is not to make us surrender our best weapon to the enemy.

I'm sorry to tell you this but our donation funds were not unlimited, we got so far with them and the last months we could barely afford bug fixing, now the devs found a better way to keep us going but this made you unhappy, I wonder why....(bad timing I guess? you had just sold at 8m marketcap? lol)   

As for your example with Ford, it's as stupid as it can get, software development takes time, money, and patience https://youtu.be/sBMmbHw8Ha4?t=29s but all you care about is waves, lots of waves, up and downs in price so you can profit from trading, obviously every crypto-trader's moto is "I will either find a way wave, or make one".

If by any chance you are not a trader I can think only of one alternative scenario...

Newmine (OP)

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:01:49 PM

blah blah blah...

nonsense

blah blah blah...

more nonsense

Dear Newmine, if you believe that the devs should work for free then you should probably go all in in coins like AuroraCoin, SpainCoin, GreeceCoin, SaveThePlanetCoin, SaveTheChildrenCoin etc... you have a list of more than 580 to choose from, good luck with that! On another point, I would like to inform you that sometimes in my spare time and mostly on weekends I like to play football(soccer), also I know lots of people that do the same, on the other hand there are some guys that also play football on a professional level and they are actually geting paid for it! can you believe this! SHAME ON THEM!!! Please go and buy/invest in coins where their devs code in their free time on weekends, I will stick with the full time professionals.

Would it please you to see graphene being used by ripple? (yes, I'm talking about those coinmarketcap cheaters) I think not. (You don't work for ripple, do you?) Graphene is not a toy, it's a nuke, delivering it to the bankers is stupid, please tell me that your mission is not to make us surrender our best weapon to the enemy.

I'm sorry to tell you this but our donation funds were not unlimited, we got so far with them and the last months we could barely afford bug fixing, now the devs found a better way to keep us going but this made you unhappy, I wonder why....(bad timing I guess? you had just sold at 8m marketcap? lol)   

As for your example with Ford, it's as stupid as it can get, software development takes time, money, and patience https://youtu.be/sBMmbHw8Ha4?t=29s but all you care about is waves, lots of waves, up and downs in price so you can profit from trading, obviously every crypto-trader's moto is "I will either find a way wave, or make one".

If by any chance you are not a trader I can think only of one alternative scenario...

You're reaching. There is a reason so many longtime fanboys have changed their opinions of the project and quite a few who have left. The only people left pumping this gold nugget that has been turned to shit repeatedly is you,the juvenile with a couple K in BTS waiting on a lotto ticket scenario, the people who spent their life savings buying more shares than they should with the same lotto hopes, and then the people cashing in on BTS daily as a delegate who does nothing.

The Devs shouldn't work for free. They actually should have a real job and do this shit in their free time as a hobby with potential to make them retire with their huge accumulated stake.

Did you ever ask yourself or the Devs, how they were able to create Graphene, the superior Chain while at the same time working on Bitshares 1.0? I mean the Devs were working full time for Bitshares, but they created something better in their spare time. Something hey couldn't do for Bitshares, work on it and make it great like the supposed Graphene?

Cryptonomex used Bitshares funding to create their proprietary software to skirt securities laws to gather funds. I am suspect that this was their plan for a long time now. There was no way anyone would've funded them and gave them the amount if money they got from AGS at the time to create a crypto project. Hey came up with the crowd funding idea and figured they would dissolve I3 and make a new Corp to retain all the IP AGS funds paid for. 

I have been talking to another guy who was burned who has connections and we will expose these fraudsters for who they are and everything will remain in the public domain.
chryspano
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 06:36:11 PM

I like it when you play it dump newmine, too many assumptions you make and they are all wrong, nice try though.

You call $500 per month fulltime? lol

Fud all you want, Graphene is a nuke newmine and you will be nuked, get used to it. I don't know if your fuding attemps have any impact on your trading profits but long term there is no impact, if you think that in an era dominated by horses you can stop car adoption you are delutional.

I have been talking to another guy who was burned who has connections and we will expose these fraudsters for who they are and everything will remain in the public domain.

It would be a good start to "expose" your true name and identity first.
Newmine (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 11:05:45 PM

https://github.com/cryptonomex/graphene/issues/452

Bitshares devs are now asking for $45,000 to implement stealth transfers. They are now holding the new chain hostage by refusing to actually finish the product without getting paid. I hate to say it, but I told you this would happen. Every few months they are pivoting the project in someway to put mor money in their pockets. The killed an unfinished BTSX to create BTS 1.0. They killed an unfinished BTS 1.0 to create BTS 2.0. They are now refusing to finish 2.0 without compensation.

Let's not forget all the compensation they received so far and all the accumulated shares they have. With all their shares, they should have enough incentive to finish the product. Perhaps this is a testament to how they actually feel about their own project and the future viability.
StanLarimer

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 12:24:25 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 01:05:17 AM by StanLarimer

Bitshares devs are now asking for $45,000 to implement stealth transfers. They are now holding the new chain hostage by refusing to actually finish the product without getting paid. I hate to say it, but I told you this would happen. Every few months they are pivoting the project in someway to put mor money in their pockets. The killed an unfinished BTSX to create BTS 1.0. They killed an unfinished BTS 1.0 to create BTS 2.0. They are now refusing to finish 2.0 without compensation.

Let's not forget all the compensation they received so far and all the accumulated shares they have. With all their shares, they should have enough incentive to finish the product. Perhaps this is a testament to how they actually feel about their own project and the future viability.

I wondered what happened to Newmine.
Haven't seen any of her fiendishly clever disinformation for months.

Unfortunately for this story, you can see the excitement going on right now over at BitShares about the new funding opportunities for non-Cryptonomex developers to get involved and participate in adding new features.  

Wildcatters Wanted

All of BitShares 2.0 was developed under Cryptonomex private resources and gifted as a free upgrade to the BitShares community.

Everything listed under "Unimplemented Graphene Features" has been implemented and is available now in Graphene.  Just not in the UI.  This is strategically intentional to leave the door open for others with GUI skills to participate in fleshing out the system while Cryptonomex handles the specialty back end functionality that we are uniquely suited to do.

BitShares is free to hire anybody the shareholders want (including us) to grow the current features set, while we use our own resources to work behind the scenes on the next generation of enabling technology - which they will also get for free when the time comes.  It's what we do.

And what's really cool is, now we have outside investors bringing real money to the table to build their for-profit applications on the BitShares platform - bringing us nearer and nearer to our 2-year old quest to make BitShares independent of its proud parents.

Nice try, Newmine.

Smiley
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 01:48:15 AM

Oh you want facts Larimer ?

Invictus Innovations was made up on the fly when i confointed FreeTrade about MemoryCoin on the PTS ANN topic.
Once i put it on him way back he started crying Troll and FUD then after a couple days
he randomly out of the blue edited the topic ANN title to say "MADE BY INVICTUS.."
Before i cornered the fucker he was claiming it was his coin.
There was no trace of Invictus anything anywhere before i confronted that scammy fucker.

weazle.. scammer.. i called it on day ONE !

FUD first & ask questions later™
StanLarimer

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 02:01:15 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2015, 02:26:15 AM by StanLarimer

Invictus Innovations was made up on the fly when i confointed FreeTrade about MemoryCoin on the PTS ANN topic.
Once i put it on him way back he started crying Troll and FUD then after a couple days
he randomly out of the blue edited the topic ANN title to say "MADE BY INVICTUS.."
There was no trace of Invictus anything anywhere before i confronted that scammy fucker.

Invictus Innovations was founded as a Virginia C-corporation on the Fourth of July, 2013 by Dan Larimer and Charles Hoskinson.  I did the paperwork.

We offered a bounty for someone to implement a memory-hard coin to use as novel surrogate for BitShares which Dan was focusing his attention on.  FreeTrade delivered on that bounty and Super3 launched ProtoShares on Nov 5th 2013 - Guy Fawkes Day.

The entire history is free to be examined from that date forward in the archives at bitsharestalk.org.

brekyrself

Activity: 547
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 05:53:43 AM

Think bigger

This shows that BitShares holders are willing to pay to grow the ecosystem.  Crpyto dev's will take notice and want to get paid by a blockchain via a work proposal or crowd funded user issued asset.  Cryptonomex has stated they do not have the bandwidth to do everything, thus this opens the door for other dev's!

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:39:19 AM

*COMMUNIST DOUBLESPEAK*

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 08:42:31 AM

Invictus Innovations was founded as a Virginia C-corporation on the Fourth of July, 2013 by Dan Larimer and Charles Hoskinson.  I did the paperwork.

We offered a bounty for someone to implement a memory-hard coin to use as novel surrogate for BitShares which Dan was focusing his attention on.  FreeTrade delivered on that bounty and Super3 launched ProtoShares on Nov 5th 2013 - Guy Fawkes Day.

The entire history is free to be examined from that date forward in the archives at bitsharestalk.org.

Read what i said.

He claimed it was his coin when his bad track record was brought up.
Then pulled that company name out of his ass.
I don't care if you pre-registered it in advance of your coin antics.

As far as i am concerned your a noob.
What were you doing here when i registered ?
I don't care what you think or what BS you want to spin with what ever scheme your pushing now.
Don't patronize us.

Many of us have been watching your bullshit quietly for a couple years now.

Trust me when i say my Grandfather used to say "Every dog has his day"

Want to see the leaders of Crypto v3 ?
look in Off-Topic.. they are padding up their post counts right now !
That section is s circle jerk of name hopping dummy accounts.. the farming of players in the minor league
before they show up in Altmain crying FUD+TROLL over XYZ shitcoin.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Scamlarimer

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 04:33:12 PM

@stannyboy

Pleaze continue with the history lesson: What happened next? after protoshares was launched..

CoinHoarder
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1026

In Cryptocoins I Trust

View Profile
November 24, 2015, 06:21:13 PM

.... warning... we interrupt your normal programming tonight to inform you of breaking news on the bitcointalk forums .... this is not a test....

A few smart Bitcointalk users have discovered that in most cases people do not work for free so that other random strangers over the internet can profit from their work. Furthermore, they have also discovered that people whom are smart enough to develop their own cryptocurrency with bleeding edge features from scratch are not cheap to hire. This is certainly a ground breaking discovery and we will keep you posted on the details of this discovery as it develops.

..... We now return you to the normally scheduled programming for this hour titled "puppets and shills who are too scared to post under their real usernames that certainly have no ulterior motives" ......
duuuuude

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 05:54:49 AM

We need that awesome Sham Wow meme for bitshares here.

J
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:09:42 AM

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
duuuuude

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 08:38:23 AM

Double Fucking Whammy 

Hell yeah

J
BTSsupporter

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:24:15 AM

At this point the last thing you can call Bitshares is communist.

The new idea over there is to divide the value proposition Bitshares brings to the table into different pieces and auction them off the highest bidder. Looks like most of the community is getting behind it.

This project has real potential to subvert TPTB and their economic stranglehold, but instead seems to be trying to emulate them.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20205
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20207.0/all.html
https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,20286.0/all.html

I am supremely disappointed. If there's a dire need for funding I would gladly take dilution over this any day of the week. It's still a cool project for what it is though.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: