Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIBS] DIBBITS |CRYPTO AUCTION PLATFORM| CS:GO | LUXURY - LIVE AT BITTREX  (Read 44824 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
minerjoen

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:01:11 AM

I should Remember another  crowD fund from http://crowdsale.io
you should give Proof . same like national ID , driving , Proof of bank , proof of SELFIE and on your photo you use print on paper  about thiis coin  Tongue

if not , i can say SCAM

Isn't it too much ?

For trusted , this is not problem for Dev . I think if seriously they can give this ..
just scan . and Upload , if not have bank and driving license ( dev under 18 year ) , and it can be said Just Joke .

This is good for copy/paste coins. When you look at the best coins on the market, most of them have unknown initial dev !
Furthermore, uploading all these personal infos on the internet can be very dangerous for this person, even outside crypto-land.

Indeed, if ur brainless you post a picture from ur passport... Millions of criminals are waiting for pictures from id cards or passports.
Not only that, if this coin will be succesfull like bitcoin, and they know the identiy from the owner.. he will never sleep normall because there are crazy people what wanne kill u..

No never post a copy from ur id/passport on the internet, its the dumbest thing what u can do

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 10:41:47 AM

Fun times. Dev pm me next time you pull off one of these. So I don't sell my coins before the fun starts lol
BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 03:01:46 PM

Rumour has it someone paid bittrex to add this coin Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

500,000 x 0.007 = 3500 bitcoin marketcap?  Roll Eyes
dragontail

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:43:55 PM

wow this coin crossed 1.1M sat. Grin Grin

deathstarx

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:13:37 PM

CS:GO trading and auctions look interesting. Will watch this one closely if it proves to be genuine, perhaps you guys need to come out and update the community about your plans?

Wouldnt buy on this pump yet though, might try catch a dip if buy at all. *watching*
deathstarx

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:27:24 PM

CS:GO trading and auctions look interesting. Will watch this one closely if it proves to be genuine, perhaps you guys need to come out and update the community about your plans?

Wouldnt buy on this pump yet though, might try catch a dip if buy at all. *watching*

Are you serious?

Legit coins are sold for pennies. Scams pumped to dump on sheeps! Learn from GRID!!!

Im watching the project. I like trading cs go items. If I need to buy dibs later down the line should a real platform emerge I'll probably buy. From a trading perspective I couldn't give a shit about this coin or grid. Seems like those guys are waiting on empty promises too. Probably a bunch of bag holders looking for their precious "dev" who has gone AWOL lolz  
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:29:31 PM

Are you serious?

Legit coins are sold for pennies. Scams pumped to dump on sheeps! Learn from GRID!!!

Im watching the project. I like trading cs go items. If I need to buy dibs later down the line should a real platform emerge I'll probably buy. From a trading perspective I couldn't give a shit about this coin or grid. Seems like those guys are waiting on empty promises too. Probably a bunch of bag holders looking for their precious "dev" who has gone AWOL lolz  

Good! Save yourself from trouble!
Master mind

Activity: 691

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:11:43 PM

http://crowdsale.io/crowdsales/DIBBITS

kurniajim

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 03:58:17 AM

WTF??
10k sat become 1000k sat

tx42

Activity: 742

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:49:42 AM

Are you serious?

The problem is that all these "do-gooders" call everything a scam and so the word doesn't mean anything. The do-gooders create the scam atmosphere here by running off legitimate devs. In the end no one learns except the scammers who are protected by all the meaningless noise and the anonymity that all devs, good and bad, should adopt. Any time I see a real name dev, I see them getting endlessly harrassed by do-gooders. Look at Dave Zimbeck or Dan Metcalf. Yes, I know what the response will be from the do-gooders: "but those guys are scammers". And still the idiot do-gooders will wonder aloud why devs are usualy anonymous.

So here's what's going to happen do-gooders: there will be more anonymous devs and more scams thanks to you.

Good job do-gooders, you've enriched the real scammers and are part of the scam. Carry on.

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
..EARN FREE BREAKOUT COINS SIG CAMPAIGN LIVE !!
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:51:43 AM

Dang. If only I had known that this was the scam that would work out so well.

Not much buy support. I wonder how much buy support they need before they dump.

DrPaid

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:54:14 AM

Are you serious?

The problem is that all these "do-gooders" call everything a scam and so the word doesn't mean anything. The do-gooders create the scam atmosphere here by running off legitimate devs. In the end no one learns except the scammers who are protected by all the meaningless noise and the anonymity that all devs, good and bad, should adopt. Any time I see a real name dev, I see them getting endlessly harrassed by do-gooders. Look at Dave Zimbeck or Dan Metcalf. Yes, I know what the response will be from the do-gooders: "but those guys are scammers". And still the idiot do-gooders will wonder aloud why devs are usualy anonymous.

So here's what's going to happen do-gooders: there will be more anonymous devs and more scams thanks to you.

Good job do-gooders, you've enriched the real scammers and are part of the scam. Carry on.

Thats the damn truth right there! Also...epic pump lmao.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:55:37 AM

It's like a game of chicken.

real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:01:39 AM

still confused why coin with newbie Dev , can say anything, without gifthub source code, without any investor see buy an ICO can be 1st rank it bittrex,

Name:   DIBBITSdev
Activity:   1
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   June 12, 2015, 09:37:31 AM
Last Active:   Today at 02:21:44 AM

hello dev are you can give me reason why your coin can gain more than +3000
i want to invest (buy and hold) if you can give me reason

===Sempak===
deathstarx

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:08:38 AM

Wow. Still watching lol.

https://i.imgflip.com/nbg63.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Maker
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:12:22 AM

I should be banging my head  Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
to check whether this is a dream  Huh Huh
waiting dump to Ico price

deathstarx

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:16:02 AM

still confused why coin with newbie Dev , can say anything, without gifthub source code, without any investor see buy an ICO can be 1st rank it bittrex,

If thats a serious question...I'm curious about the project itself too and will buy at some point if its real. So far though, information is scarce and I think dev should post something about this project.
upgradeadvice

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

h͞è̵̸l̨ĺ̶o

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 05:20:28 AM

Trade/bot volume looks exactly like AeroME did when it first launched

real789

Activity: 294

If you can't understand my post please report it

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:27:15 AM

If thats a serious question...I'm curious about the project itself too and will buy at some point if its real. So far though, information is scarce and I think dev should post something about this project.

this is seriously to crypto investor before buy a coin, high value is not enough for buy
but very different if you daily trader or fast trader high amount is not worry to buy sell profit and leave it

===Sempak===
deathstarx

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 05:29:19 AM

this is seriously to crypto investor before buy a coin, high value is not enough for buy
but very different if you daily trader or fast trader high amount is not worry to buy sell profit and leave it

I agree, the main point here for me, is an auction platform for digital items! Ive traded keys and cs go skins for a while and an escrow + penny auction platform would be awesome for that. Anyway, we will have to wait and see i guess. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: