Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:03:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIBS] DIBBITS |CRYPTO AUCTION PLATFORM| CS:GO | LUXURY - LIVE AT BITTREX  (Read 44825 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vanyabios

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:53:12 PM

omg 700btc of fake volume

empty thread:

distribution:

noob pumpers(hatchet job)
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 12:54:38 PM

Lol, only noobs will buy at the peak of the pump. Wait for the crash and Pump number 2 Wink

Too many bagholders now for pump #2 (.001 to .034, HA!).  This coin will be delisted from bittrex in August.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:03:59 PM

Very digsuting and sad
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:28:48 PM

dev is making a mockery of alts lol, wow.
bittrex you're a fucking joke too.
must be nice to all be on the inside with big btc, bots and bribes/connections to run this crap.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:53:06 PM

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CoinBateman

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 01:59:10 PM

500k coins at this market cap doesn't sound too bad, probably crave guys behind this.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:01:23 PM

500k coins at this market cap doesn't sound too bad, probably crave guys behind this.

but there is no news. Just a random pump on trex to lure naive investors who are new to crypto and lot of people will get burn from this just like XPY. UNO has less than 200k and that's still at .01 and offers a lot more than this garbage. Even NBT is at 0.004

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CoinBateman

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:03:51 PM

but there is no news. Just a random pump on trex to lure naive investors who are new to crypto and lot of people will get burn from this just like XPY

That's true, but then again, the federal reserve pumps every USD pair and the S&P too.

@CoinBateman | Killer Crypto Instinct
REubensumo

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:08:40 PM

I think any big guy behind this coin.
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 02:09:27 PM

This thread is hilarious.  Grin
Starin

Activity: 266

Infected Mushroom

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 02:09:44 PM

Yes, we are pumping it. You caught us.
We will get this to 1 btc soon.

Tongue

Black Fire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:10:34 PM

I see a few salty and jealous traders in this thread. No I don't own any either but I'm not gonna bitch and whine because I wasn't in on it. One guy admitted he sold before them pump and was being honest. Everyone else is just salty trolling. I know if you bought the coin and its doing the exact same thing you wouldn't be in here bitching.  Roll Eyes

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
deathstarx

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:13:49 PM

Yo...OP updated???  Shocked
qwep
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:16:13 PM

Oh this was one of the coins in the crowsale io plaform that sold out, is there a rich list i could look at ?
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:22:02 PM

I see a few salty and jealous traders in this thread. No I don't own any either but I'm not gonna bitch and whine because I wasn't in on it. One guy admitted he sold before them pump and was being honest. Everyone else is just salty trolling. I know if you bought the coin and its doing the exact same thing you wouldn't be in here bitching.  Roll Eyes
You have completely miss the whole point.So you think its fine for people to get scammed?What a guy Cheesy

amesterdamer

Activity: 334
Merit: 251

Designer and CryptoCurrency Enthusiast.

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:24:21 PM

This thread is hilarious.  Grin

Agree, I've just posted the same comment on facebook! lol Tongue

Black Fire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:27:17 PM

You have completely miss the whole point.So you think its fine for people to get scammed?What a guy Cheesy

No not scammed also not a "guy". Anyway its buyer be ware. Also "The point?" Seriously? You (all the whiners and trolls) could have bought into this at 120k yesterday and some did. now it is closer to 400k. Instead everyone that didn't buy was bitching and moaning. Right now they would be in profit. So missing the point is what you all did. Trading and making BTC. It's what is supposed to be done.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2015, 02:28:47 PM

nah..I've burned my ass too many times by investing in scams. The moment you put your 10 BTC in this scam that'll be the moment it'll collapse..if you don't believe me you can try.

and funny part is nobody bought it except dev and his team..fake volume is making it look all that impressive when in reality it's just air bubble ready to burst at any moment.

Look at sale vs buy orders...no one is selling.. Why wouldn't people sell? I mean 2000% profit is something any wise person would run with..right?

it's because people don't have any...dev bought his own coin during ICO and now volume is being faked to lure naive investors.

I bought some during ICO not a large amount but sold them privately to someone before trex. Now im Looking at the price now and imagining myself dumping for profit. lol On to the next one now I guess.
HunterS

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:29:11 PM

No not scammed also not a "guy". Anyway its buyer be ware. Also "The point?" Seriously? You (all the whiners and trolls) could have bought into this at 120k yesterday and some did. now it is closer to 400k. Instead everyone that didn't buy was bitching and moaning. Right now they would be in profit. So missing the point is what you all did. Trading and making BTC. It's what is supposed to be done.
Wow.Your are even further of the mark now.LMAO

Edward Snowden

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

leaking all info

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:31:25 PM

It's true lady I did buy at 180k sats and actually regretted it after reading all the trolling. Almost dumped out when it dipped too. Checked it hours later to see it at 280k sats and sold half my buy. Sold the rest at 320k when I got tired. Made double and not complaining. Smiley

Got secrets? Tell me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: