Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIBS] DIBBITS |CRYPTO AUCTION PLATFORM| CS:GO | LUXURY - LIVE AT BITTREX  (Read 44824 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:55:53 PM

i warned you guys that ryans group have their hands in this coin. All of my calculations are showing that they have made $50,000 from this already

STAY AWAY

they made alot more than 50k from this

i have been saying this for months now

ryans group are blood sucking cyborgs, they dont give a shit about anyone but themselves

they are only here for the money and nothing else

The information that i have received from ryans group is that he is a poor guy, like that CoyoteWallstreet guy, just try to steal money to join a 'SO-CALLED' group that will give you good trades, but nobody is making money when they join that 'SO-CALLED' group. He is a 18 year old kid, and is just scamming people, nothing more.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:59:10 PM

I would say, buy old coins, those are always safe Smiley and nice to trade. GO LEAF Cheesy
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 07:49:55 PM

Anyone see the Jack Ryan video with that guy from transformers on you tube about Dibs? Lol Grin

Celeb endorsement might blow this thing up again $$$ .003 looks like a floor imo!

Searched youtube and it came up. LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7BTXBD8SX8

Altynbekova

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:08:50 PM

Anyone see the Jack Ryan video with that guy from transformers on you tube about Dibs? Lol Grin

Celeb endorsement might blow this thing up again $$$ .003 looks like a floor imo!

What do you think Huh
whether prices will rise or fall again ?
vgo
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 08:23:50 PM

What do you think Huh

Roll Eyes    https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dibs/#!rich    Roll Eyes

Someone is losing a lot of BTC.

Not do it.
Wink
B-MoneyXcan

Activity: 633

B Money Prepaid Mastercard bmoney.io

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2015, 09:07:53 PM

Brightlight,

Be sure to PM your address so we can shoot you YOUR tip. You have really helped us a lot. We just need to shake out a few more fish. So, continue posting that people should sell. Blah Blah Blah

This is about to be an EPIC pump that will make you think it is 2014 all over again !

You have 2 choices:

1. Get on aboard
2. Or, watch from the sidelines.

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE HISTORY !!

THE MARKET NEEDED THIS  Grin

This is my last post.

Thank ME later.

AT

I would encourage everyone to choose number 2. Leave him bag holding!
And if you are bagholding... your dignity is already gone... may as well stay on board for the ride.

You all know what we do to kids like this on the street?
ClarkGable

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:15:05 PM

all of the pump groups have already cashed out and taken there money, more than 200 btc. Stay away. this was just a game for them, if you are not with them then DO NOT trade

it is very dangerous because you do not know what they are planning
CryptoJerk

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:23:44 PM

all of the pump groups have already cashed out and taken there money, more than 200 btc. Stay away

this was just a game for them

if you are not with them then DO NOT trade

I have ticker bots connected to bittrex api that are showing alot more than 200btc extracted from this coin

It just goes to show, crypto is overrun with money hungry groups that think that they have control

They have hijacked more than 200 coins and have done the same exact thing numerous times

Will they ever stop? Probably not. It seems that I am the only person here who sin't a greedy scumbag

Everyone else is just a fucking whore for ryan and his shitty fucking group

They hijacked this coin and made off with more than 50 grand and this was just some stupid little experiment for them

I say, if you have to join a group to profit then you are a spineless coward

To think the fucking bastards are bragging and boasting about all of their exploits

I am willing to bet that without ryan feeding these little idiots picks, they wouldn't be making even 1% of what they earn now

Manipulation is NOT cool

gloug333

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:26:02 PM

all of the pump groups have already cashed out and taken there money, more than 200 btc. Stay away

I have ticker bots connected to bittrex api that are showing alot more than 200btc extracted from this coin

It just goes to show, crypto is overrun with money hungry groups that think that they have control

They have hijacked more than 200 coins and have done the same exact thing numerous times

Will they ever stop? Probably not. It seems that I am the only person here who sin't a greedy scumbag

They hijacked this coin and made off with more than 50 grand and this was just some stupid little experiment for them

To think the fucking bastards are bragging and boasting about all of their exploits

I am willing to bet that without ryan feeding these little idiots picks, they wouldn't be making even 1% of what they earn now

Manipulation is NOT cool

Pumpers will pump, this is crypto, get over it Cheesy
malaimult

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:45:44 PM

Manipulation is NOT cool

Pumpers will pump, this is crypto, get over it Cheesy

In my opinion this is no where near over in terms of large rises and falls. The lower the price goes the more market cap they give up to other hands, the point of pumping and dumping, at least one key element, is shaking out weak hands along with way, buying back low, selling back high.

It could be hours, days, weeks, who knows. Darkcoin managed to keep the cycle up for months and months, making I'm sure 1000s of BTC in profit. This is nothing new.

Play the game and accept the fact you can win or lose. But Crypto is the WILD WEST.

As much as I say, yea wow it so unfair... they are winning... the truth is don't hate the player hate the game.

Try and win. Or be a spectator.

Coingrab

Activity: 308

Got to get them all!

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:25:22 PM

I have to say if Ryan's grouped netted 100's of btc then I do want to join them. I want BTC it's why I trade cryptos. I do fine on my own so no need for a group but if what everyone says is true. That these guys where just experimenting and playing around and napped 100's of btc is true it's a group that will appeal to most. This sin't done. not buy a long shot. If they are getting btc's for it they will ride it to death. Who wouldn't? Someone who doesn't want btc? Most bitching on hear are the jealous and salty that missed out. Someone pointed out that this is cycling and it's true. Missed out on the opening then play on it's swings. The last few days I made 6 btc on this. Not huge but profit. I plan to make more too.

Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:35:00 AM

What do you think Huh

Roll Eyes    https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dibs/#!rich    Roll Eyes

Someone is losing a lot of BTC.

Not do it.
Wink

The Celeb in da video said "just do it!" Rotflmao...

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Anonyme

Activity: 219

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 12:44:35 AM

Dump to 1 satoshi and gone  Grin
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 01:21:46 AM

ICO "investors" still looking at 28x gains.  ICO scammers still looking at infinite gains.  You if you buy?  ROFL
nickhiggins123

Activity: 283

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 02:05:29 AM

I have to say if Ryan's grouped netted 100's of btc then I do want to join them. I want BTC it's why I trade cryptos. I do fine on my own so no need for a group but if what everyone says is true. That these guys where just experimenting and playing around and napped 100's of btc is true it's a group that will appeal to most. This sin't done. not buy a long shot. If they are getting btc's for it they will ride it to death. Who wouldn't? Someone who doesn't want btc? Most bitching on hear are the jealous and salty that missed out. Someone pointed out that this is cycling and it's true. Missed out on the opening then play on it's swings. The last few days I made 6 btc on this. Not huge but profit. I plan to make more too.

Truth.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:44:23 AM

this coin is finished, profits going into crave...nexus niro and a bit of dash..,btw 68 btc was made with this pump and now it will be trading on super volatility and low volume...enjoy  Cheesy

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 03:53:17 AM

not interested . fake volume
Black Fire

Activity: 154

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 04:29:25 AM

Plenty of life left in this coin. Not dead yet. They will shake out and then pump again. Catch knives during the shake out and ride on the pump.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:25:25 AM

Brightlight,

Be sure to PM your address so we can shoot you YOUR tip. You have really helped us a lot. We just need to shake out a few more fish. So, continue posting that people should sell. Blah Blah Blah

This is about to be an EPIC pump that will make you think it is 2014 all over again !

You have 2 choices:

1. Get on aboard
2. Or, watch from the sidelines.

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE HISTORY !!

THE MARKET NEEDED THIS  Grin

This is my last post.

Thank ME later.

AT

Just sent you my address!  Grin

10000DIBS please, so I can dump those instantly

I didn't receive any tip yet. Please be faster, I want to get as much as possible from DIBshits
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 05:30:42 AM

Trading in bittrex quite dangerous , Ryan fucking and its members hold full control.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: