Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:40:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIBS] DIBBITS |CRYPTO AUCTION PLATFORM| CS:GO | LUXURY - LIVE AT BITTREX  (Read 44825 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:44:08 PM

I see lots of people in here yelling scam etc. I knew when I saw the price on Bittrex that it was being pumped. Nevertheless I haven't seen evidence that:

1. The developers were involved in this thing
2. The developers are the same devs as the Gridpay project
3. That the roadmap is not going to be implemented.

I mean the first steps are being taken in the beginning of July, why would devs do that if they got their cash already and don't have upright intentions? Huh

I am persuaded by intellectual arguments not by posters like Trueanon because they have the ability to scream and insult like little 4yo kids Wink

LOL you obviously are trying to speak like a grownup here now, a bit late for that.  Who's screaming?  Not I.  Just telling you straight to your idiot face that you're trying to hype a scam, regardless of how "intellectual" you want to speak with someone.  In addition, WBB is a legit project with proper dev, not some manipulated circus act you call this DIBS coin.  Sure it's a nice way to make btc, but that's about it.  You're not convincing anyone otherwise.
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:47:23 PM

I see lots of people in here yelling scam etc. I knew when I saw the price on Bittrex that it was being pumped. Nevertheless I haven't seen evidence that:

I mean the first steps are being taken in the beginning of July, why would devs do that if they got their cash already and don't have upright intentions? Huh

I am persuaded by intellectual arguments not by posters like Trueanon because they have the ability to scream and insult like little 4yo kids Wink

1. Of course no evidence, but the way how it was traded initially gives some signals it was highly centralized;
2. Again no evidence, but the way how dev acted, was Gridpay dev actions alike;
3. The same as #2

I am that screamer also, btw  Grin

1. You got a good point there, how could the price be so high right from the start if devs were not involved? It prolly implies pumpers got their coins directly from the devs right? Does that mean this project is not legit by definition? I would say not per se, perhaps the devs want to double cash in on this thing by first cooperating with dem pumpers and by implementing the roadmap.
2. Any specifics?

It's easier to set up another manipulation.
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:51:20 PM

LOL you obviously are trying to speak like a grownup here now, a bit late for that.  Who's screaming?  Not I.  Just telling you straight to your idiot face that you're trying to hype a scam, regardless of how "intellectual" you want to speak with someone.  In addition, WBB is a legit project with proper dev, not some manipulated circus act you call this DIBS coin.  Sure it's a nice way to make btc, but that's about it.  You're not convincing anyone otherwise.

I am sorry for the fact that you are still stuck on monkey level when it comes to intellectual capacities. Even if this is a scam you haven't provided any arguments, that which can be assumed without arguments can be dismissed without arguments. You are the idiot in here, I just trying to reason my way out of this thing, you can only think in black and white, that's your problem, go to school kid before you wanna have a serious conversation with me  Cheesy

Not going to argue with someone who doesn't make sense and obviously can't use the English language properly to convey their message, and back a scam/manipulated coin.  You're just spewing nonsense trying to "sounds smart", please stop.  The proof is on the dev/coin to show it's being used for something legit, not on us outsiders.
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:08:39 PM

I am sorry for the fact that you are still stuck on monkey level when it comes to intellectual capacities. Even if this is a scam you haven't provided any arguments, that which can be assumed without arguments can be dismissed without arguments. You are the idiot in here, I just trying to reason my way out of this thing, you can only think in black and white, that's your problem, go to school kid before you wanna have a serious conversation with me  Cheesy

Not going to argue with someone who doesn't make sense and obviously can't use the English language properly to convey their message, and back a scam/manipulated coin.  You're just spewing nonsense trying to "sounds smart", please stop.  The proof is on the dev/coin to show it's being used for something legit, not on us outsiders.

I agree though that we have to wait and see if the devs are going to implement the roadmap, up untill then it's all speculation....

Let me ask a question. Have you bought DIBS? If you are new to alts, better play with lower volatility. Start with small profits, don't be excited by how high coins are pumped. In the end only 10% of skilled traders gets profit
sputnik1

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:18:04 PM

just made few btc on this shit Grin Grin... 0.35btc now 6.74btc .. not bad at all

brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:21:55 PM

LOL you obviously are trying to speak like a grownup here now, a bit late for that.  Who's screaming?  Not I.  Just telling you straight to your idiot face that you're trying to hype a scam, regardless of how "intellectual" you want to speak with someone.  In addition, WBB is a legit project with proper dev, not some manipulated circus act you call this DIBS coin.  Sure it's a nice way to make btc, but that's about it.  You're not convincing anyone otherwise.

Not going to argue with someone who doesn't make sense and obviously can't use the English language properly to convey their message, and back a scam/manipulated coin.  You're just spewing nonsense trying to "sounds smart", please stop.  The proof is on the dev/coin to show it's being used for something legit, not on us outsiders.

I agree though that we have to wait and see if the devs are going to implement the roadmap, up untill then it's all speculation....

Let me ask a question. Have you bought DIBS? If you are new to alts, better play with lower volatility. Start with small profits, don't be excited by how high coins are pumped. In the end only 10% of skilled traders gets profit

Thanks for the advice, I bought 5k at 4k, it's just play money, but mostly I buy coins for the long term, coins like Guldencoin and Blackcoin. Are you into Dibs right now? for how much?

I haven't traded a single DIBS and I don't plan to.
sputnik1

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:26:19 PM

PND is over Grin

StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:29:53 PM

just made few btc on this shit Grin Grin... 0.35btc now 6.74btc .. not bad at all

there is no possible way you can turn 0.35btc at 4k to 6.74btc at 8k. i have been waiting a whole night looking for entry point, there is nothing below 4k even lowest is marked @ 0.00002680
these extra btc must of been coming out your ass

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
sputnik1

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:35:22 PM

sold @peak few days ago..

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:45:46 PM

people that bought at 2680 sats are alreaady making 300% profit... not bad, great trading coin.
CINNI will LIVE

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:47:02 PM

http://crowdsale.io/crowdsales/DIBBITS

When first wallet dump price will be 100 satoshi  Grin

You are either a fuder or don't have a clue.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dibs/#!wallets

First guestimated wallets which dont have any stakes in it are from bittrex and bleutrade

There are only 500k coins and distribution looks more than healthy to me.
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:52:05 PM

people that bought at 2680 sats are alreaady making 300% profit... not bad, great trading coin.

2680 sats is less than 50 dibs

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
sputnik1

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:52:52 PM

yeah man , easiest way to earn money..  Cheesy

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:54:53 PM

Another pump incoming? Big buy went off at 9000, love to trade those scam coins Cheesy
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:02:17 PM

welcome back to 100k  satoshi

Dont late for Buy more cheap
Mega pump in today after mega dump ....

Dont late Honey .
this coin good for long term  Tongue

Trust me , it's work ........
sputnik1

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:06:20 PM

welcome back to 100k  satoshi

Dont late for Buy more cheap
Mega pump in today after mega dump ....

Dont late Honey .
this [Suspicious link removed]d for long term  Tongue

Trust me , it's work ........

waiting to unload  Grin Grin Grin.. back to 5M

DIBBITSdev (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:15:30 PM

Hello everyone,

We are hard at work with our web developers establishing the platform framework. We hope you're all looking forward to the good things to come. We will have a forum opening soon over at dibbits.net and will be pleased to see the DIBBITS community there!

We would really like to hear back from the community and would appreciate if you could all fill this form out in your free time  Smiley

Form here

DIBBITS Team
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:25:10 PM

ou
Hello everyone,

We are hard at work with our web developers establishing the platform framework. We hope you're all looking forward to the good things to come. We will have a forum opening soon over at dibbits.net and will be pleased to see the DIBBITS community there!

We would really like to hear back from the community and would appreciate if you could all fill this form out in your free time  Smiley

Form here

DIBBITS Team

thank fo update sir ,
i should bought more cheap
and everyone in here can cry and going to mama , same like Losers
cant wait to 100k sathosi :p
ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:28:34 PM

Hello everyone,

Form here

DIBBITS Team

ok got some given the plans and amount of coins its worth the risk. will put more in with developments

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 06:20:47 PM

Hello everyone,

Form here

DIBBITS Team

Dear DIBBITSdev,

Where will you use information acquired from survey form?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: