Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:33:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][DIBS] DIBBITS |CRYPTO AUCTION PLATFORM| CS:GO | LUXURY - LIVE AT BITTREX  (Read 44826 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ExcessTest

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:17:27 PM

BanzaiBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Chipcoin Developer

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 04:13:36 PM

LOL... Counterstrike? wtf?

Goodluck holding guys  Roll Eyes

Oh, and how great of the dev to respond in this thread after the coin went from 0.05 btc to <10000 sat each Wink
brightlight
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 05:22:16 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 06:03:21 PM by brightlight

Oh, and how great of the dev to respond in this thread after the coin went from 0.05 btc to <10000 sat each Wink

Don't laugh! It's very good coin. Very promising project  Grin  Grin

If we are serious, I think this coin is almost dead. No significant pump is expected, dev tries to unload last coins he has.

Do you think 10k, 20k, 50k are going to be pumped? BS

Only bagholders will trade in a small amounts.

It's done. Epic pump is being prepared using other coin
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:40:06 PM

If we are serious, I think this coin is almost dead. No significant pump is expected, dev tries to unload last coins he has.

Remember second GRID pump.... don't underestimate this dev.... Marketcap is pretty low, only 500k coins, so a lot can happen, he earned 200 - 300 BTC, and the coin has a marketcap now of $7000 or so, so he can EASILY buy up everything again and pump it a second time what he did with GRID.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 06:50:23 PM

yeah cause we need another fake ass vaporware coin to be p&d  Roll Eyes

not to mention, the volume was out of whack anyway.  garbage.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:09:01 PM

Remember second GRID pump.... don't underestimate this dev.... Marketcap is pretty low, only 500k coins, so a lot can happen, he earned 200 - 300 BTC, and the coin has a marketcap now of $7000 or so, so he can EASILY buy up everything again and pump it a second time what he did with GRID.

In this case history won't repeat as coins already went out of hands. Market cap is irrelevant, all of us knows that. If it is, tell me, why legit developed coins are at 10k usd cap?
Black Fire

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:19:49 PM

Actually why not? I can always use more btc and that what those usually get me if traded right.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 140 Cryptos  ● Multicoin Dice and Lottery  >>
██████████    <<  ● Secure Platform API Support  ● Intuitive Interface with Chat  >>
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:21:50 PM

In this case history won't repeat as coins already went out of hands. Market cap is irrelevant, all of us knows that. If it is, tell me, why legit developed coins are at 10k usd cap?

legit developed coins most of the time doesn't have the right people on board. Great developers but they sucks in marketing. A coin as crap as it can be , with a good marketing team it will give better value then the best developed coin without marketing.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:23:51 PM

legit developed coins most of the time doesn't have the right people on board. Great developers but they sucks in marketing. A coin as crap as it can be , with a good marketing team it will give better value then the best developed coin without marketing.

lol "marketing" word again  Roll Eyes - these scam coins that are pumped HAVE NO MARKETING, they are ninja added with a couple of tweets and NO community/marketing or posts here, so don't give me that "marketing" b.s. lol...please.  so they how do they moon in value with being in existence for barely one week?  it's called "legit coins dont have bots running to make their coin value go to the moon" and scam away as they please for vaporware.   but then again, i don't have to tell you that....you're a pro on your own.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 07:25:24 PM

Actually why not? I can always use more btc and that what those usually get me if traded right.

k pump dibs again

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Hyperjacked
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 08:20:07 PM

Goodluck holding guys  Roll Eyes

Yes counter strike and league of legends would be a good place to start! As older adults it may appear foolish but my kids buy skins all the time...check out opskins.com and you might get an idea of what the dev is talking about.
They even have a Hyper Beast rifle...lol!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:06:28 PM

Yeah, this will be big, noone believes, very cheap coins

Omg, and you believe in that? Dev almost abandoned this coin. No evidences, for example, screenshots of platform are posted yet. There should be smth developed already as time goes.

And the only thing dev posted is in couple of minutes cooked up google survey form.

I would be happy for you, if I am wrong, but signals tells an opposite.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:19:58 PM

Omg, and you believe in that? Dev almost abandoned this coin. No evidences, for example, screenshots of platform are posted yet. There should be smth developed already as time goes.

And the only thing dev posted is in couple of minutes cooked up google survey form.

In all fairness...Dibs is only two weeks old! Abandoned? Please get real.
It's funny that both you and Piston Honda like WBB coin!

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
Coingrab

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Got to get them all!

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:20:33 PM

Those skins and guns and other vanity add ons as well as special edition stuff like golden mechs can go for ridiculous money. If done right this could be a very worth while project.

ancientcoins
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:22:42 PM

that 100btc buy order got pulled

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:31:03 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 09:56:45 PM by Hyperjacked

Those skins and guns and other vanity add ons as well as special edition stuff like golden mechs can go for ridiculous money. If done right this could be a very worth while project.

I totally agree! Instead of having my kids use PayPal I can just give them some Dibs...
Some of the prices on that stuff is nuts but ppl buy it! I'm starting to look at this more closely and have been buying at 5k sats...if the dev team does deliver this could be a viable business model imHo !

In addition it will bring in a new demographic into the crypto scene...one that is not into trading but actually buying something.

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
brightlight
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:37:43 PM

Yes, WBB is properly developed project, dev is delivering everything he promised in short timeframes. That's why I am supporting it.
Hyperjacked
Legendary

It's all mathematics...!

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 09:54:31 PM

Yes, WBB is properly developed project, dev is delivering everything he promised in short timeframes. That's why I am supporting it.

Then maybe your time would be spent better by marketing it rather than tearing down others projects...but it's always easy to destroy something than to build it! Anyway I hope your WBB a project works out for you...
If you keep trolling I will just ignore you.

@Hyperjacked1 Twitter
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:25:20 AM

time to buy some more DIBBITS Cheesy
Marcus Augustus

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 01:25:40 AM

This type of marketing through trolling is entirely unbecoming. I stay away from coins where the community trolls other coins in a ploy to advertise their favorite. I would hate to put WBB in that category, but if a community becomes toxic like this, I don't invest in their coin. An alt like WBB could be forked and double spent very easily if it is made a target by an angry investor. I don't buy coins like that because they are too risky.

You WBB guys need to reconsider this strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: