Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When and why did you start using Bitcoin?  (Read 15459 times)
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:18:38 PM

I knew it at 2013 but didnt interresting at that time. Then suddently a lot of my friends talk about it from time to time thats why I curious to involve in it. January 2014 was the first time I started to get bitcoin from faucet and did it for almost six months before I decided to buy some of it from my local exchanger. Nowadays I prefer to collect btc and other crypto currency for free. I participated on a bunch of contest that being held by some gambling sites and exchanger sites. I do this from time to time when I got spare time!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:40:49 PM

Last year is my first time to start using bitcoin when i was looking for investment online and dream big online for the future and i found this bitcoin..

I tried many investment ponzi and cloud mining that i didnt know all of them are scam.. thats why im here in forum because looking for a solution to get or recover all my investment but sandly no solution for that..
I thinking before that better to stop using bitcoin but i found a lot and learn here in our forum.. so i decided to keep using bitcoin and collect bitcoin just to do some bounties and work for collecting crypto and sell them into bitcoin and then hold it for a long time to make a profit for the future..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 06:04:02 PM

I think i was using bitcoin at february 2016 when i was looking for a forum for trading and other money making method i found thebot forum that where i found bitcoin so that i google it where is the main forum of bitcoin then i found this forum and i am happy to learn about bitcoin.. I learn a lot here and now i am one of the traders of bitcoin to other crypto currency..

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:18:14 PM

I think its just less a week that I joined in cryptoworld.  I started also using it because of money. Cheesy
StoreBit

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:45:01 PM

I think its just less a week that I joined in cryptoworld.  I started also using it because of money. Cheesy
then you have such a long journey. but keep it in your mind that the journey is so beautiful. you will enjoy it. mean that you have required so much time to learn more about bitcoin and specially about bitcointalk.org. such an interesting website. need so much time to understand.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:38:41 PM

You came here too late , you have lost a lot of events and a lot of opportunities to earn bigger profits from different tasks on this forum and around the net. By the way, you have chances still try to learn more and more about bitcoin and altcoins you will also get benefits from this currency
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:27:01 AM

Im start using bitcoin with just games and they pay bitcoin . And then I search for it I don't really know what it is. And then after searching I'm join in bitcoiners fb group and learn more about bitcoin and use of it and then I'm here now.😁😁

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
salocin12

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

LoyalCoin-Redefining Customer Loyalty

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:36:35 AM

I started bitcoin April 2016. It was a summer and I dont 't have a money because Iam still a student. I tried to search earning money online. I saw a thread on a forum about earning using bitcoin. I saw many of people show their earning using bitcoin thats why I started and read a lot about bitcoin. I earn extra money because of gambling, and cloud mining bitcoins.

coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:41:01 AM

I started bitcoin April 2016. It was a summer and I dont 't have a money because Iam still a student. I tried to search earning money online. I saw a thread on a forum about earning using bitcoin. I saw many of people show their earning using bitcoin thats why I started and read a lot about bitcoin. I earn extra money because of gambling, and cloud mining bitcoins.

it is better for you to avoid investing in cloud mining sites because most of them turn eventually scam like hash ocean recently
salocin12

Activity: 89

LoyalCoin-Redefining Customer Loyalty

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:55:21 AM

it is better for you to avoid investing in cloud mining sites because most of them turn eventually scam like hash ocean recently

Yes. I will avoid investing in cloud mining sites now. All cloud mining sites seems to turn to scam. I tried to rank here and I will join signature campaign to earn extra money Smiley

thend1949

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:59:09 AM

When i started bitcoin?i dont know the exact date but i think 2013 then i start using it in thesame  date for only load bcoz i dont know how to cash it out but after a month i learn to cash out my earnings and to pay bills.i do buy things using bitcoin like cellphone and others.bitcoin is nice coins to earn its really good investment to many investor.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 05:13:22 AM

it has been nearly a year or so that i have started using bitcoin, and so far i am loving bitcoin. i came across bitcoin on the internet in a news site that i started reading about it and then i continued by searching more about bitcoin and learning about it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
uname

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:01:02 AM

yeah a lot of people say that hashocean perform real Minning and he had an appointment for a hacker to hack that website so that he benefited from the scam. beware dude

Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 06:24:56 AM

You came here too late , you have lost a lot of events and a lot of opportunities to earn bigger profits from different tasks on this forum and around the net. By the way, you have chances still try to learn more and more about bitcoin and altcoins you will also get benefits from this currency
I think it's never too late to join in bitcoin dude moreover bitcoin still 7 years old its was very young. anything can happen in bitcoin? and events or promotions about bitcoin that benefits will continue to come and will not be discharged until bitcoin death. if everyone could choose ofcourse they want to join at the beginning of bitcoin launching but they can not do it ?

entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 08:29:52 AM

An officemate mentioned to me that he bought bitcoin last September 2015 and then when the price goes up, he sold it and profit from it. Since I trade stocks for sometime, I become interested on it but only after eight months I bought bitcoin too and then I joined a group in facebook. They were talking about hyip and investing in cloudmining sites so I invested in it too. I thought these are legit investment sites and it turned out to be a scam so I search about how to earn bitcoin without being scammed again and then I stumbled in this site. I learned so many things in this forum and hope that in the future I will earn enough so that I can invest my earnings in other investment vehicles so that when I earn more than my current day job, then I can quit.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:05:13 PM

Hello everyone! Just like you, CoinTelegraph is interested in fostering the cryptocommunity to grow and prosper
and make every effort to ensure this becomes a reality. In order to make our support even more effective,
we'd like to find out as much as we can about the community members themselves.

It would be great if you could send us your story by answering the following question: “When and why did you start using Bitcoin?”

I was starte in bitcoin at year 2014 month of April.
I joined in bitcoin because i think that it could help me to provide my daily needs in life.
And i believe that bitcoin is created for those people who are seeking an extra income for their families and loveones. And one more thing, using bitcoin is something  cool and great.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 04:19:35 AM

I joined the bitcoin time of year beginning in 2013 when it was my friend who introduced me bitcoin. and until now I keep collecting bitcoin

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 02:52:21 PM

Hello everyone! Just like you, CoinTelegraph is interested in fostering the cryptocommunity to grow and prosper
and make every effort to ensure this becomes a reality. In order to make our support even more effective,
we'd like to find out as much as we can about the community members themselves.

It would be great if you could send us your story by answering the following question: “When and why did you start using Bitcoin?”
I started making use of Bitcoin because I wanted to make money with it and Bitcoin is a good option for that.
It was almost 2 years ago sins I started using Bitcoin for my own needs.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 03:30:52 PM

I hardly remember it but it is all because of investment at first. I saved a lot of money and I dont really want to put it in a bank, then O found this option where I could raise it more so I grabbed the opportunty to maybe gain some more even with its risk. That was a year ago I think or maybe more.
haankoammu

Activity: 115

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:00:36 PM

The first I heard about bitcoin was in around 2012/2013 from a close friend but I didn't care much about it at that time, as it was just one of my friends is using that time, Then I started taking it seriously in late 2015 after a big rise and reading few articles about it in a newspaper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: