Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:51:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When and why did you start using Bitcoin?  (Read 15459 times)
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 21, 2016, 09:04:09 PM

Last two years? i started using bitcoin but i desided not to continue anymore since i left the city yooo. oh i need money and im lookong a sideline therfor there are money from bitcoin thats the reason why im comming back on this forum

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:14:31 PM

Last 3years i had been engaged in bitcoin but unfortunately i didn't started to earn bitcoin. I just only created an account for curiousity. And i had been started again on this present year. And this time i already searching on some faucet which gives free bitcoin, i started investing and doing gambling with a hope that i might be win for once.
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:52:29 PM

I hardly remember it but it is all because of investment at first. I saved a lot of money and I dont really want to put it in a bank, then O found this option where I could raise it more so I grabbed the opportunty to maybe gain some more even with its risk. That was a year ago I think or maybe more.
yeah, at first i had it as an investment option only too and to be honest i thought that it can make me easy money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:05:48 PM

I started using the bitcoin 2 years ago and that was all because it was upcoming and due to the fact you can make profit with it, it was really worth taking the risk.
I'm also very glad that I made this choice back in the days.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:05:18 AM

I started using the bitcoin 2 years ago and that was all because it was upcoming and due to the fact you can make profit with it, it was really worth taking the risk.
I'm also very glad that I made this choice back in the days.

Well as for me I needed a way to transfer money, and BTCBTCBTC looked real promising back then.

After I did the transfer I ventured into alts. Went back to btc a few months after though.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:22:51 AM

I started using bitcoin in the last quarter of 2014, that  was the first time that I first resign to my previous job and started to look for a part time while  I am looking for a new one, I first started on other online jobs like article writing and I saw bitcoin on the banner, and I tried to search for it in google and the first faucet that came out was moonbit...Then later on I found the land of bitcoin, and some other sharing site, and then bitcointalk... Maybe I wouldn't find bitcoin if I didn't resign my  previous job...  Cheesy Now, I can't let it go even if I already found a new job..  Smiley
lanslans

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:25:55 AM

I'm start hunting btc in 2014. BTC is certainly not the first one I know. stellar is first cryptocoin i know before btc. and then after one year playing in the world cryptocoin, I retired in 2015 and I was back in the last 3 months. why did you start start using bitcoin? i interested about cryptocoin world, and make money on your home. simple way to get money   Grin
minhkhoa

Activity: 325

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 04:56:51 AM

It wasn't that long ago, but it was before decision making had been co-opted by an influential few in order to push the agenda of a fee market, and the community still had places where the merits of different ideas could be openly debated. Back then it had the potential to disrupt world finance, and bring to the unbanked masses a fair shot at participating in the global economy. I miss those days. Nowadays I participate because I like trading on volatility, and because I still have a little bit of hope that its former promise can someday be restored.
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:06:48 AM

I hardly remember it but it is all because of investment at first. I saved a lot of money and I dont really want to put it in a bank, then O found this option where I could raise it more so I grabbed the opportunty to maybe gain some more even with its risk. That was a year ago I think or maybe more.
I think you need a lot of insight about the growing money, very strange that there is a lot of investment or business can you do if you already have a lot of money? I think if you own a large capital it is the key to growing your money and become rich

Bitcoin0916

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:09:55 AM

I know and started using bitcoin about 8 months ago. I using bitcoin for invest next time because I trust that bitcoin price will increase every year
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:32:09 AM

I don't remember the exact duration but i think it's been 1.5 years almost and the reason is very simple to make money. Everyone here is join bitcoin just to make some money and meet their daily or monthly expenses. And i think this is the only reason and everyone should have this reason.
pir yasir

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:49:04 AM

i think it wan an accident when my friend told me about bitcoin and i start using it.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:56:01 AM

I started using bitcoin almost more than a year ago when i was looking for some sites to earn some money online as i have always been interested in online earnings, and obviously the reason why i started using it was to earn money and i came to this forum when i was searching for some more faucets.
DuckKeeper

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 08:58:59 AM

I first heard of bitcoin in 2009, but didn't think much of it, back then the only mining option available was CPU mining , and the fact that it was impossible to use laptop i had while the
miner was running made me look the other way.
Almost 2 years after that, i heard about it again, and of the new GPU mining that was developed, and since i had some high end GPU cards, i decided to give it a go. It was the start of my GPU farm, which
later evolved into a mix of ASIC and GPU's.
I guess that's the reason why i started to use bitcoin, mainly for the profits, it was only after some time spend doing it that i realized just how much more the idea is worth over that.

cheers
Allot of people are asking when do you started with the bitcoin or when did you hear the first thing about the bitcoin and most of the time i cant tell them it because i dont know about it lol
Ereacia

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:59:21 AM

I started using it quite a while ago i don't quite remember when but I've seen it around alot on the internet and even reddit so i searched up more information.
After reading about it i was hooked and haven't left since, hope it becomes even bigger than now.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:53:54 PM

Lol how you can find bitcoin. is it you're looking for an online investment in the internet and then discovered bitcoin? yeah it was just like my story, I'm looking for an investment in the internet and accidentally saw a site that reviews about bitcoin, and I later joined

doriane40

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:05:57 PM

I started bitcoin because i like to buy or pay something without beeing following by NSA or i dont know who !

but actually i a have my own company of call center and i buy all my credit with bitcoin with a voip !

that actually for me the best way to call and the bitcoin change my life ... Smiley
myferrari

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:09:45 PM

2013, I purchased my first litecoin, and then bitcoin on btc-e.com. I started trading and gambling after I had bitcoin. I knew bitcoin in the end of 2011, but didn't buy. The biggest pity in my life.  Cry Cry

dharkmadder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:54:00 PM

Started using it in 2013 and stopped using it till 2015-2016.. Why did I start using it? One of the best payment processing methods I came across and was way better than PayPal and PerfectMoney "which I where using before".

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 30, 2016, 12:58:35 PM

Started using it in 2013 and stopped using it till 2015-2016.. Why did I start using it? One of the best payment processing methods I came across and was way better than PayPal and PerfectMoney "which I where using before".

Indeed it is something the news and information that's very fun for me, because it will give a good effect on growth. all the people who already understand about bitcoin will surely prefer the bitcoin as digital currency, because it is far greater than the benefits of using digital currencies more
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: