Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:54:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trendon Shavers - Family Contact made  (Read 29175 times)
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 09:06:52 PM

Does nobody simply give him a visit as now all his infos are public ( name, adress...) For such amount in many place over the world you will get some shootg.. front your face and you ( pirate) will be more available for a talk... I know radical way are not the best blabla... but sometime for big money its the best way anyway... Pirate could just pay some fucking good lawers ( he will do ) and make you waiting for years before to be out of usa...

What you're suggesting has been suggested many times before in pirate threads (and in Bitcoinica threads, too, for that matter).  What on earth makes you think that confronting pirate face to face would lead to any payments?  Sure, you could threaten him but he lives in Texas which happens to have stand your ground laws and he could easily claim that he was fearful enough of whoever turned up to threaten him to justify shooting them. In fact, the stuff which has been posted in this board regarding doing things to his family could even be used to back up any claim on his part that he felt someone turning up on his doorstep posed a legitimate threat to his family.

You're naive if you think that everyone just rolls over in the face of intimidation.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eveofwar

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 09:30:06 PM

Does nobody simply give him a visit as now all his infos are public ( name, adress...) For such amount in many place over the world you will get some shootg.. front your face and you ( pirate) will be more available for a talk... I know radical way are not the best blabla... but sometime for big money its the best way anyway... Pirate could just pay some fucking good lawers ( he will do ) and make you waiting for years before to be out of usa...

What you're suggesting has been suggested many times before in pirate threads (and in Bitcoinica threads, too, for that matter).  What on earth makes you think that confronting pirate face to face would lead to any payments?  Sure, you could threaten him but he lives in Texas which happens to have stand your ground laws and he could easily claim that he was fearful enough of whoever turned up to threaten him to justify shooting them. In fact, the stuff which has been posted in this board regarding doing things to his family could even be used to back up any claim on his part that he felt someone turning up on his doorstep posed a legitimate threat to his family.

You're naive if you think that everyone just rolls over in the face of intimidation.

It's because he's French.
Math Man

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2012, 10:09:05 PM

It's because he's French.

I see what you did there!
max in montreal

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 05:32:04 AM

^^^ lol Cheesy
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2012, 12:51:59 PM

colis de tabarnak,

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 03:10:50 PM

Salut mec, but tabernak is a Quebecer oath, and would not normally be ascribed to the French. The French, well known for their love of hairy women and snails in drawn butter, have nothing in comparison to the glorious people of Quebec.

On the subject of intimidation, Quebecers have the signal honor of being one of only two nationalities who have defeated the US in war- the other being the Vietnamese.
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2012, 03:43:09 PM

Salut mec, but tabernak is a Quebecer oath, and would not normally be ascribed to the French. The French, well known for their love of hairy women and snails in drawn butter, have nothing in comparison to the glorious people of Quebec.

On the subject of intimidation, Quebecers have the signal honor of being one of only two nationalities who have defeated the US in war- the other being the Vietnamese.

Well, it shows what I know Cheesy

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
Technocrat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 04:16:46 PM

Quebecers have the signal honor of being one of only two nationalities who have defeated the US in war.
It was actually the British army who won that war.
SAC

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2012, 06:14:31 PM

Quebecers have the signal honor of being one of only two nationalities who have defeated the US in war.
It was actually the British army who won that war.

More like the Mohawks and assorted other tribes that were allied with the British won it for them. The french in France were working with the yankees against the British, the ones in Quebec had no army to fight anyone.
LoupGaroux

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 02:29:02 AM

But, mes amis, that's what is so wonderful about this community... there is actual intelligence here. I can make such a inflammatory statement as that, and there are multiple people who can not only argue, but do so cogently and accurately.

Thank you for being on the ball. It makes it interesting here.
Bitware

Activity: 926
Merit: 1001

weaving spiders come not here

View Profile
October 01, 2012, 07:46:13 AM

Be careful not to violate any fair credit collection laws.

teflone

Activity: 770

You're fat, because you dont have any pics on FB

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 02:03:02 AM

Can-con quota filled...   

Thanks Lou!

For Canadians by Canadians: Canada's Bitcoin Community - https://www.coinforum.ca/
firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 07:29:45 PM

You know - someone should look into this - I'm betting there are a few of the less reputable collection agencies who'd love to make his life hell.

repentance

View Profile
October 02, 2012, 11:02:46 PM

You know - someone should look into this - I'm betting there are a few of the less reputable collection agencies who'd love to make his life hell.

How are people going to prove to the collection agency that pirate owes them money?   Unless a collection agency can provide proof of the debt, they can be fined every time they contact the debtor.  Even if they can provide such proof, they can still be fined if they are told to contact the debtor in writing only and they continue contacting the debtor or others by other methods.  Collection agencies generally want debts they can easily take to court if the debtor doesn't pay. 

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
chsados

Activity: 662
Merit: 545

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 01:58:49 AM

you could send the Nigerian Debt Collectors!

Joking aside, im just wondering if there has been any more conversation between Pirates father and the OP - or is this thread a load of BS?
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686

Wat

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2012, 02:01:51 AM

How are people going to prove to the collection agency that pirate owes them money?   Unless a collection agency can provide proof of the debt, they can be fined every time they contact the debtor.  Even if they can provide such proof, they can still be fined if they are told to contact the debtor in writing only and they continue contacting the debtor or others by other methods.  Collection agencies generally want debts they can easily take to court if the debtor doesn't pay. 

Obviously pirate didnt rip off anyone important just like some laws dont get made unless someone famous is affected  Smiley

SysRun

Activity: 616

Portland Bitcoin Group Organizer

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 02:12:01 AM

My advice is to be patient. Things are happening albeit at a glacial pace. This is the way it goes.

Images are not allowed. As your member rank increases, you can use more types of styling in your signature, and your signature can be longer. See the stickies in Meta for more info.
Max 2000; characters remaining: 1781
repentance

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 02:19:25 AM

My advice is to be patient. Things are happening albeit at a glacial pace. This is the way it goes.

Things seem to be happening on the GPUMax front - what that means for users is anyone's guess.

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/10u4wz/pirateat40_states_that_gpumax_is_going_down_on/

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=55819.msg1238783#msg1238783

firefop

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2012, 05:53:48 AM

Which is why I said "less reputable collection"

bg002h
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1463
Merit: 1047

I outlived my lifetime membership:)

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2012, 07:00:31 PM

you could send the Nigerian Debt Collectors!

Joking aside, im just wondering if there has been any more conversation between Pirates father and the OP - or is this thread a load of BS?

I vote BS.  It seems if you can get people to think something is happening for long enough, people eventually either forget they were robbed or stop caring that they were...

Hardforks aren't that hard. It’s getting others to use them that's hard.
1GCDzqmX2Cf513E8NeThNHxiYEivU1Chhe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: