Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MicroGuy's Altcoin Pick of the Week (Inside Scoop)  (Read 5274 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 01:44:04 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 12:06:03 AM by MicroGuy

Every week on Tuesday, I'll be providing a free weekly pick to the community. That coin will then be covered in a feature story on Altcoinpress.com on Wednesday. Then on Sunday, I'll post a follow-up with charts.

Here is the weekly itinerary for this thread:

Tue - Release my weekly Altcoin pick at precisely 8:00pm EDT (New York Time)
Wed - Publish feature story on Altcoinpress.com.
Sun - Weekly follow-up with charts.

If you're here to learn about day trading, you're in the wrong thread. This thread will simply present my favorite altcoin of the week each Tuesday and explain the reasons I like it. Then on Wednesday, I'll write a story about the coin and share this information with the readers of Altcoin Press.

This thread will be the only place where this advance information is made available!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 01:53:43 PM

please don't start with GLD  Cheesy
it will be too obvious and you will lose all credibility.
good luck.
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 01:59:39 PM

please don't start with GLD  Cheesy
it will be too obvious and you will lose all credibility.
good luck.

I promise not to start with Goldcoin (GLD)! Smiley
alt19

Activity: 328
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:05:33 PM

Thank you for your initiative, that will be interesting!
hendra147

Activity: 644
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 16, 2015, 02:13:58 PM

Every week on Tuesday, I'll be providing a free weekly pick to the community. That coin will then be covered in a feature story on Altcoinpress.com on Wednesday. Then on Sunday, I'll post a follow-up with charts.

Here is the weekly itinerary for this thread:

Tue - Release my weekly Altcoin pick at precisely 8:00pm EDT (New York Time)
Wed - Publish feature story on Altcoinpress.com.
Sun - Weekly follow-up with charts.

If you're here to learn about day trading, you're in the wrong thread. This thread will simply present my favorite altcoin of the week each Tuesday and explain the reasons I like it. Then on Wednesday, I'll write a story about the coin and share this information with the readers of Altcoin Press.

This thread will be the only place where this advance information is made available!

I hope you Pick 1 of my coin in bag holder  Roll Eyes
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 12:00:01 AM

~~

Altcoin Pick for the Week of 6/14/2015

Altcoin = Navajo
Ticker = NAV

Website = http://www.navajocoin.org/

Brief Overview

Inspired by the Navajo heroes of World War II, with their unbreakable Navajo code used to encrypt highly classified military information, this coin has obviously not yet been discovered by the mainstream altcoin investor.

Considering Navajo's nifty anonymous network features, pure POS algorithm, and new summer road map, I believe this coin is highly undervalued. There are dozens of less-organized clone currencies placed above this 77th ranked techno darling. The Navajo community is knowledgeable, loyal, and well-versed in the qualities needed to bring about success. Priced at only 1600 Satoshi's, this coin deserves a place on every investor's radar.

If you're looking for a coin for the long-term, I can't think of a better choice at the moment. Therefore, I must award NavajoCoin the Altcoin Pick of the Week!

Be sure to check out my NavajoCoin 'Feature Story' tomorrow on AltcoinPress.com

~~
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 01:19:26 AM

gnargnar
Legendary

Activity: 1111

crypto-enthusiast since 2012

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 12:53:23 PM

~~

Altcoin = Navajo
Ticker = NAV

Brief Overview

Inspired by the Navajo heroes of World War II, with their unbreakable Navajo code used to encrypt highly classified military information, this coin has obviously not yet been discovered by the mainstream altcoin investor.

Considering Navajo's nifty anonymous network features, pure POS algorithm, and new summer road map, I believe this coin is highly undervalued. There are dozens of less-organized clone currencies placed above this 77th ranked techno darling. The Navajo community is knowledgeable, loyal, and well-versed in the qualities needed to bring about success. Priced at only 1600 Satoshi's, this coin deserves a place on every investor's radar.

If you're looking for a coin for the long-term, I can't think of a better choice at the moment. Therefore, I must award NavajoCoin the Altcoin Pick of the Week!

~~

Great pick MicroGuy...  Wink

short resume of the last few months on Navajo vs. price :

The group of devs for Navajo (4 guys) developed a new kind of anonymous feature (explained in their white paper) but it took a long time between the first announcement and finally the beta release. This coin was around 300satoshis pre-anonymity announcement and jumped as high as 3,5k...  There was a lot of Fud during the beta release of the anon and a p&d group (called AMK) successfully manipulated that market for a while. seems they are now completely out of this coin. What didn't helped Nav to keep a floor price in the 3k satoshis is that the anon tech, although unbreakable and untraceable, wasn't totally decentralized - and the release happened also when the 'war' between Dash/SDC/XMR was all the rage. So, the deserved hype faded very fast for Nav and traded volume too.

Now, Nav price seems stable at around 1,5k since last 2 months now and those that was holding this coin from the 300-ish price level and wanted to get out, did already.  The PoS % for first year of Navajo was somehow really high, at 20%. That partly explained the sell pressure. Now, the PoS % has reduced to 10%  and, combined with the June roadmap (real decentralized anon, redesign, multipool, webwallet), it makes this coin a very good investment choice with, imho, limited risk and high reward.
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2015, 04:45:56 PM

Thank you for providing this additional insight. It has helped me today as I prepare my feature story on Navajo.
6strings

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 05:14:35 PM

Interesting. Thank you.
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 12:55:22 AM

NavajoCoin’s Summer Road Map Offers Breathtaking Views

The Navajo people make up the largest federally recognized tribe in the united states. The Navajo Nation extends into the states of Utah, Arizona, and New Mexico, covering over 27,000 square miles of unparalleled remote beauty.

It only makes sense that a cryptocurrency would be born that embodies this rich heritage. The Navajo Coin community is determined to bring freedom and anonymity to the forefront as their namesake did nearly a century ago.

Full Story: http://altcoinpress.com/2015/06/navajocoins-summer-road-map-offers-breathtaking-views/
hendra147

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:02:28 AM

~~

Altcoin = Navajo
Ticker = NAV

https://www.gldtalk.org/devteam/picks0614.png

Brief Overview

~~

waiting in 1600 Smiley hope im not late join party Cheesy
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 01:09:50 AM

Are you going to be producing anymore Satoshi's uncle videos?  I shared them with all my friends and said this is the old guy who like Goldcoin and all that sniffing is probably cocaine.  Shocked

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 02:58:42 PM

Are you going to be producing anymore Satoshi's uncle videos?  I shared them with all my friends and said this is the old guy who like Goldcoin and all that sniffing is probably cocaine.  Shocked

I just turned 50 years old yesterday, so I'm really old now. The Satoshi's uncle videos should be returning soon, cocaine free. Cheesy
hendra147

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:17:50 PM

waiting your action for NAV Smiley

shanem
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:53:09 PM

Thank you for your analysis.
Do you think Navajocoin will rise up when there is no good news for the coin?

█           
           ██           
          ██████         
         ████████         
        ██████████       
       ████████████       
      ██████████████     
     ████████████████     
    ██████████████████   
   ████████████████████   
  ██████████▀▀██████████ 
 ███▀▄████▀    ▀████▄▀███
██▀ ▄██▀▀        ▀▀██▄ ▀██

░▄███████████▄░░░▄███████████▄░░▄███▄░░░░░░▄███▄░░▄██████████▄░░░████████████████░░░░██████████░░░░███████████████░░█████████████████
█████░░░░░░░███░████▀░░░░░▀████░█████▄░░░░▄█████░███▀░░░░░░▀███░███░░░░████░░░███░░███░░░░░░░░██░░███░░░░░░░░░░░███░███████░░░░██████
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████░▀█████▄░░▄█████▀░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░████░░███░░░███░░░██░░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░████░░▀█████░░█████▀░░███░░░░░░░░███░███░░░░███░░░███░░░███░░████░░███░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░█████░░░▀████▄▄████▀░░░███▄░░░░░░▄███░███░░░░███░░███░░░░██░░░████░░███░███░░░░░░░░░░███▀░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░▀████████▀░░░░████████████▀░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░████░░░██░███░░░█████████░░░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░████▄░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░███░░░███░░██░░░░░░░░░░░██░███░░░░░░░░░░███▄░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
█████░░░░░░░███░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░███░██░░░░████░░░░█░███░░░█████▄░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
███████████████░████░░░░░░░█████░░░░████████░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░███░░░░████░░░░██░██░░░██████░░░█░███░░░██████░░███░░░░░███░░░░██░░░░
░▀███████████▀░░░███░░░░░░░████░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░████████████████░███████████████░░███████████████░░░░░░█████████░░░░
|
▂▃▅ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure ▅▃▂
Facebook】【Twitter】【Telegram】【Medium】【Instagram
|
MicroGuy (OP)
Legendary

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 08:10:47 PM

Thank you for your analysis.
Do you think Navajocoin will rise up when there is no good news for the coin?

I think if the summer road map progresses well, you should see this coin begin to make the radar of savvy investors.
hendra147

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:51:33 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin I like your PICK NAV i get profit now Smiley
Thank you so much

CoinCajigger

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

I <3 Zennies

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 02:21:10 AM

great info! cant wait to see what other picks you make. so much activity and so much excitement. been watching here for a long time and now want to get involved and buy some coins.

melody82

Activity: 378
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:28:27 AM

I really like NAV as well, I already have a little bit of it.  I think it is a really solid coin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: