Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:52:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet  (Read 58538 times)
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 06:02:18 AM

It would be nice to be included more data related to you and the team, or address so you can spend more security;

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
StaisyBit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 06:13:34 AM

It would be nice to be included more data related to you and the team, or address so you can spend more security;

as i said above, we are currently focusing our efforts in get StaisyBit ready for the Beta.. when the Beta will be up and running, we will be ready to come here and present the team.

bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 07:19:33 AM

as i said above, we are currently focusing our efforts in get StaisyBit ready for the Beta.. when the Beta will be up and running, we will be ready to come here and present the team.

Thank you for your quick reply.
I will be closely monitoring your project.
StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 07:44:00 AM

Thank you for your quick reply.
I will be closely monitoring your project.

Email notification  Wink

Thank you for your support. You can find us on Twitter. Stay with us.

I am the lead developer of Staisybit and i will be so much engaged "in real life" until 23th of July. After that date, i am able to focus my whole days to the Open Beta, therefore i can confirm it will be out for the end of July. 

Minor update

We have agreed a partnership with a marketing guy. He is planning a "switch account" on Twitter. The current account @staisybit will be changed in something like @staisybitNews. Also, a new @staisybit account will appear, with 8-10k real followers. We will re-follow all people who is currently following us. Hence, if you see a new "following notification" from @staisybit , please follow us back; that will be our new main account.

Cheers
StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2015, 08:36:46 AM

UPDATE

As promised, today is the 24th of July, therefore..i am back.

What happened in last week
The others team members have addressed some issues during a test in the last week. Fortunately, the issue occurred in the Contracts Manager system, not in the staking/wallets system. But it's anyway something i have to look into. However, the Contract Manager system won't be used by the Beta version, hence this fact will not affect the launch of the Beta version.

While engaged IRL stuffs, i have addressed the problem of form a legal company. I can ensure you that here (Italy) forming a company is like have a birth (for a mother, obviously): painful.
However, i can confirm, after have talked with a lawyer, that if cash flows will be significant (as we guess), we will be obliged by our legislation to form a legal company. Our service will be then subject to V.A.T. The costs of monthly contracts (or fees, call them as you want) will not be increased, you will pay the same you will pay at launch.

To be honest and completely transparent: unlike what we had said about the funds (in the OP we said: "we are proud to say that this project has been completely funded by us"), we have accepted the help of an investor, mostly to pay marketing and promo campaigns that will be provided after the Beta launch. But, to be more clear, he's a creditor, more than an investor. We basically accepted his offer for a 6 months start-up loan (for a small amount), and being a loan, he will not get shares of the company (once formed), he will just get back the capital, plus the agreed interests.

What we are planning to do in next week
Simply get all ready for the Beta launch. As explained in the OP, we'll launch the Beta with 2 or 3 crypto currencies created only as test blockchains. Therefore, no real value will be created on Staisybit during the beta time frame.
Also, we are continuing to contact currencies developers. We'll publish here the list of firsts currencies which will be served on Staisybit since launch. Obviously, everyone is free to ask new currencies.

Beta version is free. We please everyone who is interested in use Staisybit in the near future to try the Beta version too. Indeed, the purpose of this test release is getting feeds, suggestions, bug reports and, last but not least, test the system infrastructure with a significant amount of users.
We'll be paying some hundred dollars for production server during the month of tests, therefore having few users would be a real waste of money for us.

Stay tuned.

Cheers
StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2015, 07:26:36 AM

04/08/2015 - UPDATE
Servers are coming to life, within the end of the week or, at most, in the first days of the next one, Staisybit will be out, even if still in beta.

New charge type
In the last week i have also changed the charge type from a fixed monthly fee to a "pay what you actually use" system. In other words, users will be charged only while their wallet(s) is(are) not empty , therefore when they are actually staking. I think this is a nice feature for this kind of service: it allows you to cash out without lose the amount you paid for the contract.

Our team has also been formed and it is now complete. We will proceed with a nice presentation of us once the Beta will be out.

I'd want to remind you our contacts:

You will catch me here:
info@staisybit.com
support@staisybit.com

Also, Staisybit has a Slack channel. Feel free to ask for an invitation, there you will catch all the team.

Stay with us on Twitter.
Cheers

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2015, 06:23:56 PM

04/08/2015 - UPDATE
Servers are coming to life, within the end of the week or, at most, in the first days of the next one, Staisybit will be out, even if still in beta.

New charge type
In the last week i have also changed the charge type from a fixed monthly fee to a "pay what you actually use" system. In other words, users will be charged only while their wallet(s) is(are) not empty , therefore when they are actually staking. I think this is a nice feature for this kind of service: it allows you to cash out without lose the amount you paid for the contract.

Our team has also been formed and it is now complete. We will proceed with a nice presentation of us once the Beta will be out.

You will catch me here:
info@staisybit.com
support@staisybit.com

Also, Staisybit has a Slack channel. Feel free to ask for an invitation, there you will catch all the team.

Stay with us on Twitter.
Cheers

great idea, your new charge type,
I am very impressed, about your amazing passion.
You will have great success i am sure.
  Smiley

so happy about that team
Matthias

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 03:40:38 PM

Do you have a list wherein we would be emailed updates? That would be reaal nice.  Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2015, 10:54:41 AM

04/08/2015 - UPDATE

New charge type

You will catch me here:
info@staisybit.com
support@staisybit.com

Stay with us on Twitter.
Cheers

great idea, your new charge type,
I am very impressed, about your amazing passion.
You will have great success i am sure.
  Smiley

so happy about that team
Matthias

Thank you Smiley

Do you have a list wherein we would be emailed updates? That would be reaal nice.  Smiley

I am not sure i got the point, but i reply saying that our slack channel is open to all and we are online almost the whole day. There you can get all updates you want.. you can send us an invitation request at support@staisybit.com and then posting here that you have sent a request, in order to verify your bitcointalk identity and keep clean the slack channel.

If you prefer a "newsletter" approach, just send me your email in private message. I will send you most significant updates from our no-reply@staisybit.com email address.

UPDATE
Sorry for the small delay, as always in crypto plan dates hasn't been a great idea  Roll Eyes .. I have been engaged in real life stuffs. I am now in vacation and i will spend all my holidays on staisybit.

Anyway, we are planning to launch the beta within the end of the week. Therefore, stay tuned!!

Cheers

Roke

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 10:55:39 PM

invitation request send friend  Roll Eyes
StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 12:14:01 AM

Open beta is out

You can now reach staisybit at https://staisybit.com.

As long as we are in beta, accounts are free and the coins served have no real value.

What can i do to test staisybit?

- Register
- Generate an address for one of our two digital currencies (again, they have no real value)
- Give us your address here, via pm or at support@staisybit.com
- We will send you a withdrawal address too

You will then receive some coins directly from us, since the wallets will not be distributed. Once you are happy with your tests, you should withdraw your coins to the address we gave you.

What if something does not work?
Being still in beta, we can't ensure all features are working properly. However, we please you to make us note whichever misbehavior you found on staisybit.com . Your feedback will help us so much.

What will happen to my account?
Everything will be purged when switching from beta to stable release. If anyone register to Authy during beta period, his authy token will be kept and moved to the new database.

What is missing in this beta?
Staking Charts and usage statistics. Still working on them, they are also not useful having only 2 coins with no real value.

Reach us on twitter: @staisybit
Reach us via email : support@staisybit.com

StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2015, 01:46:24 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2015, 10:31:46 PM by StaisyBit

A new significant technical note has been added to the OP

Contracts enforcement

Once an user has a paid contract, we can't prevent the user to generate an address for every coin served (or better, we could .. but we don't want to). Moreover, we can't even prevent the user to send coins to each one of those addresses of different coins. And each one of those addresses will be staking on Staisybit. Then, does this mean that you can mine,to say, 3 coins, having a contract for only 1 wallet? Obviously, no!
If an user exceed the number of staking wallets compared to the number of wallets allowed by his contract, Staisybit will simply drop your shares to 0% on all coins which are over the threshold.

Smarter readers are now wondering: "Wait.. who (and how) decides which are the coins where to drop the shares, and which are, instead, the coins where to keep the shares as they are?"
Great question!! The reply is too easy: the coins' value! Therefore, you will be able to keep different coins on Staisybit, having the certainty that your contract will be applied to  the most valuable ones!

Side note: as per the "Contracts enforcement" above, users will be able to keep their coins on Staisybit for free. They will pay only when they decide to start staking with their coins, and they are not obliged to stake all their coins. Indeed, they just have to buy a contract for 1,2,5 or more wallets, and let the system choose which coins to stake, basing the choice on the price.

Why we decided to leave users to keep their coins on Staisybit for free ?
Since we're going to release an Android Application (and, who knows, an iOS one, if Apple leave us to do so) of Staisybit, we don't want to prevent to anyone to use our service as a wallet for mobile phones. Anyway, this will come later, the app is still at its first codes.
StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2015, 05:21:02 PM

UPDATE - 29 Aug - 16:00 GMT

Servers will be kept down for development purposes.

We expect to be back on line in 24/36 hours.

Cheers
StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2015, 10:35:04 PM

UPDATE - 14 Sept

Even if still in beta, we are adding real cryptocurrencies to the system. In other words, we are switching to a stable release.

If you wonder why the term "beta" is still on our mouths, well some front-end features still have to be completed and the "Our Service" page (commonly named just "about" page) is completely blank. A nice presentation of us and of Staisybit will fill it.
Moreover, since we have recently fired up a new "Contract enforcement policy" (see this post), we need some more time to be sure it is working properly.

Served Currencies
We already have a brief list of currencies to serve. If you like to see a particular currency on Staisybit. as well as you are a developer, please get in touch with us through the following links.

Email us at: support@staisybit.com
Follow us : @staisybit

Cheers
StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 10:23:39 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 06:49:38 PM by StaisyBit

UPDATE 17 Sept

Crypto currencies served:

Europecoin - Deposits: enabled - Staking: enabled - Withdrawals: temporarily disabled
Coin Magi - Deposits: enabled - Staking: enabled - Withdrawals: temporarily disabled

Crypto currencies under sync:

Vericoin
ShadowCash
FuelCoin
Diamond
Blackcoin
Hyper
NexusNiro
Diggits
Sterlingcoin

Please let us know any other crypto currency you are interested in, if it meets our requirements we'll be willing to add it to our system.

Questions: support@staisybit.com
Get in touch: support@staisybit.com - @staisybit

Cheers
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 01:07:42 PM

UPDATE 17 Sept

Europecoin - Deposits: enabled - Staking: enabled - Withdrawals: temporarily disabled
Coin Magi - Deposits: enabled - Staking: enabled - Withdrawals: temporarily disabled

Vericoin
ShadowCash
FuelCoin
Diamond
Blackcoin
Hyper
NexusNiro
Diggits
Sterlingcoin

Please let us know any other crypto currency you are interested in, if it meets our requirements we'll be willing to add it to our system.

Cheers

Great my friend, i am happy about our Team,
Real developers grow with their degree of freedom
in fact anyone does, if more teams understand that, they will grow
CHAMPAIGN Cheesy
its time to jump into slack today, I already miss our conversations.

have fun
Matthias

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 08:56:47 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2015, 11:13:47 PM by cryptonit

the sync game we lose for sure as methusalem coin u need like 3 days to sync a chain from zero  Grin

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 09:45:24 PM

the sync game we lose for sure as methusalem coin u need like 3 days to sinc a chain from zero  Grin

given also the high transaction activity all the time it should be huge :-)
Reminder for me: time to buy some DMD

have fun!
Matthias

StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 04:37:35 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 06:49:13 PM by StaisyBit

UPDATE 21 Sept

ShadowCash - Deposits: enabled - Staking: enabled - Withdrawals: temporarily disabled
Diamond - Deposits: enabled - Staking: enabled - Withdrawals: temporarily disabled

Vericoin
FuelCoin
Blackcoin
Hyper
NexusNiro
Diggits
Sterlingcoin

Cheers
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 07:53:58 AM

I like your idea! I opend an account. Can I send some coins at the moment (to see how it works) or is this during your beta not possible?

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: