Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:57:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet  (Read 58538 times)
wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 05, 2015, 10:03:03 AM

What is happening with the site?
No news last couple of days.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbuy

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 04:58:23 PM

If something like that happens i would at least await that the official people say something about it. I think support and public relations needs to be made better on that front.

fully agree, as I am just an investor (shareholder) and taking care of parts of the marketing,
i didn't monitor the thread all the time. Now, as i know about this issue, i am jumping in and will
do my best, to solve this information gap. I will also get this thread monitored properly.

hold on
Matthias

small update, to let yo know, that i am around for you,
From indirect contact i know his unavailability has to to more with his personal Internet, however,
then with any staisybits systemic problems. We checked our own deposit addresses and can confirm that those are untouched.
So i assume it to be more an unpleasant communication gap, witch i will, you can be sure of that, get solved as son as i get to
talk to him. I don't accept a company profile like that and will take personally care, that there will be a customer care concept like you deserve.
Its not the first time in my life to deal with problems like this.

thank you for your patience
Matthias

O.K. we had a conversation with the staisybit server administrator,,

staisy is almost ready...they are in the finish mode...so everything is smooth..
(I will sort out the communication issue when he's back)
There has to be done a complete structural concept, to make sure we never experience
a mess like this again. I am keeping my hands on this ...

thank you again for your (awesome) patience
i am deeply sorry for the inconveniences
Matthias

What is the update?  It still has no update.
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2015, 01:23:47 AM

If something like that happens i would at least await that the official people say something about it. I think support and public relations needs to be made better on that front.

fully agree, as I am just an investor (shareholder) and taking care of parts of the marketing,
i didn't monitor the thread all the time. Now, as i know about this issue, i am jumping in and will
do my best, to solve this information gap. I will also get this thread monitored properly.

hold on
Matthias

From indirect contact i know his unavailability has to to more with his personal Internet, however,
then with any staisybits systemic problems. We checked our own deposit addresses and can confirm that those are untouched.
So i assume it to be more an unpleasant communication gap, witch i will, you can be sure of that, get solved as son as i get to
talk to him. I don't accept a company profile like that and will take personally care, that there will be a customer care concept like you deserve.

Matthias

staisy is almost ready...they are in the finish mode...so everything is smooth..
There has to be done a complete structural concept, to make sure we never experience

Matthias

he just came back with work done, we will be back to business quickly

i am very happy about that
again, sorry for the inconveniences
Matthias Smiley

szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 07:45:58 AM

hold on
Matthias

Matthias

Matthias

he just came back with work done, we will be back to business quickly

i am very happy about that
again, sorry for the inconveniences
Matthias Smiley

Thank you for waiting and sorry for having caused some sleepless nights.
I will address that later, for now just a quick info, as promised:
We are back online, and most of the coins are already staking.
I hope we will be able to regain your trust quickly.

have a nice day
Matthias

StaisyBit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2015, 04:41:52 PM

24/11/2015
UPDATE

Visible changes: Staisybit is back online, what's new?

After a never-ending beta phase, where we have improved back-end performance and User Experience, we are proud to announce that Staisybit is back online as a stable service . I apologize for the huge delay, that was more due to personal real-life engagements than due to development itself.

Anyway. some improvements and even deep changes have happened:

• The born of an actual web service, impersonated by a Rest API server, which will help Staisybit integration with other crypto-services and will be the core of our Mobile Phone Application
  • The sensible enhancements of our coin-control script, that is now mature enough to run in production
  • The adding of an Address Book into the wallet section
  • The adding of detailed statistics into the wallet section

Not visible changes: what's new?

During the last month, all team members put much efforts in find new opportunities and new services to provide to our users.
Much things have been discussed and now that "the base" is ready, those things will switch from a "brain storming" approach to a "let's schedule it" approach.

You will be always kept up to date with road maps and whitepapers and feel free to raise suggestions or critics (provided they are constructive).

As always, spread the word and follow us on Twitter.

Get in touch: support@staisybit.com

PS. I am going to add new currencies within 2-3 days, please let us know which ones you'd see at staisybit.com
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 12:48:59 PM

interesting concept ...

im watching ...

though i cant quite grasp the full concept yet - i will research it fully when im not so tired Wink ...

#crysx

cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 12:55:07 PM

something big is born here!
i am happy to be able part of this together with DMD from the first hour

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2015, 01:32:45 PM

something big is born here!
i am happy to be able part of this together with DMD from the first hour

For me its always a pleasure to work with u amazing guys!

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 04:24:14 PM

Now lets celebrating the first 100 accounts on staisybit.com

CONGRATS

rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 07:40:14 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2015, 07:50:32 PM by rmd73

Hello and congratulations for this very nice service.
I am one of your most recent users.
On your site you declare clearly
We offer our service for free, until your deposits reach 0.4 BTC of value. The value is not cumulative: if you reach 0.4 BTC for one currency, you continue get free shares for all the others. You no more have reason not to use Staisybit!
in the "Our service" section. That's wonderful.
In the "Settings" section, though, I can only see that I have
   Cloud Staking contract     None
    Expiration date     -
    Wallets available     0
    Wallets in use     0
and the possibility to pay for a contract of at least 2 wallets for 0.02BTC/month.
As I already deposited a bit more than 2.5K ERC, I wonder if they'll ever stake there if I don't "buy" a contract.
Which section is outdated?  Wink

L.E.: Would you consider including OKcash in your list of supported coins?

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2015, 08:31:07 PM

We offer our service for free, until your deposits reach 0.4 BTC of value. The value is not cumulative: if you reach 0.4 BTC for one currency, you continue get free shares for all the others. You no more have reason not to use Staisybit!
    Expiration date     -
    Wallets available     0
    Wallets in use     0
and the possibility to pay for a contract of at least 2 wallets for 0.02BTC/month.
As I already deposited a bit more than 2.5K ERC, I wonder if they'll ever stake there if I don't "buy" a contract.

Are u sure, u opened the wallet u need, and create a address?
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
November 27, 2015, 10:18:06 PM

I have just deposited some DMD and some ERC today and I have already had some stake reward. Really interesting concept and I like it, hope it runs well and long. Good luck and great work !!  Smiley

Soooooooon...............
rmd73

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 01:32:13 AM

Are u sure, u opened the wallet u need, and create a address?
Yup... I'm pretty sure. I've sent about 2.5k ERC to it in 3 batches, the "Your wallets" section lists my allocated wallet with the right amount of coins, and the transaction list has all 3 of them right.
I'll be patient for a while, but my question(s) remain valid at the time of this writing.

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 06:48:26 AM

I can also confirm Staisybit is an honest and interesting project.

DMD Diamond team s closely cooperating with Staisybit and these guys are highly recommended.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 02:35:10 PM

Expiration date     -
    Wallets available     0
    Wallets in use     0

Thank you for post your question here instead of raise a support request. This will help other users that will come here understand our contracts policy a 'bit more.

I wonder if they'll ever stake there if I don't "buy" a contract ?

Yes. As long as your deposits are under 0.4 BTC of value, you will get shares of the staking rewards for free.

Which section is outdated?

None is out of date. That section just refers to the contracts. If you buy a contract, there you'll see contract expiration date, wallets available and wallets in use, where "in use" is intended as "over 0.4 BTC of deposits".

Is it clear now? Feel free to ask more.

Cheers

I can also confirm Staisybit is an honest and interesting project.

DMD Diamond team s closely cooperating with Staisybit and these guys are highly recommended.

Thank you for your support.

rmd73

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 02:56:29 PM

Thank you for the answer. It's all clear now  Smiley
I've posted this question here because I felt that I might not be the only one a bit confused Smiley

Thank you again for the wonderful service and for your nice response.

P.S. What about OKcash? Would you consider adding it to your portfolio?

StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2015, 03:11:08 PM

Thank you for the answer. It's all clear now  Smiley
I've posted this question here because I felt that I might not be the only one a bit confused Smiley

Thank you again for the wonderful service and for your nice response.

P.S. What about OKcash? Would you consider adding it to your portfolio?

I just have had a quick look at their thread. It's definitely a currency which has true development, with at least 1 month of life, block explorer and 2 exchanges with API; in other words, it satisfies all our requirements. If you know their dev, please tell him to pm me here on BitcoinTalk, otherwise i will contact him directly.
Thank you.
SD33

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 01:49:21 PM

This Service is amazing. I have a free share while I learn and prepare to deposit more. My questions:
1. Are the contracts purchased in BTC, or in the currency of the contract?
2. Are withdrawals in BTC, or withdrawn in the currency of the wallet?
3. Is there an option to purchase a subscription so that the a contract automatically renews after 30 days?
Congratz to all who brought this to fruition, and to all who now support it.
Thx.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2015, 03:05:47 PM

This Service is amazing. I have a free share while I learn and prepare to deposit more. My questions:
1. Are the contracts purchased in BTC, or in the currency of the contract?

The contracts are purchased in BTC. We are very careful for the extremely volatile prices in a lot of altcoins, so we decided to keep actually the contracts in BTC, as the most established digital currency. Of course, Bitcoin itself is also volatile, but we all know the most stable power of Bitcoin. :-). I am sure, with increasing growth, we can connect later also some altcoins for purchasing contracts.

2. Are withdrawals in BTC, or withdrawn in the currency of the wallet?

You withdrawal the currency itself in the wallets of the currency u need in staisybit.com. So its the fairest way to hold our service trackable and its the fairest stakingmodel for what staisybit is created. If u r willing to stake Europecoin, so u pay the contract in BTC and withdrawal in Europecoin.

3. Is there an option to purchase a subscription so that the a contract automatically renews after 30 days?

We are very happy to see ur interests in purchasing a subscription for our service. Its amazing and its exactly what we want. For the future we are developing amazing stuff around staisybit.com. I am sure, staisybit itself will give u the answer! Actually, u will receive an email with a reminder to transfer new btc for following month.

Congratz to all who brought this to fruition, and to all who now support it.
Thx.

Thanks for your great believe in staisybit.com. We do all our best and are very thankful for all your support!

Greetz
Meta
SD33

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 05:42:14 PM

Thank you very much for your replies.  Smiley It is what I thought, but I wanted to be sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: