Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:17:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet  (Read 58540 times)
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 01:08:54 AM

"STAKING" - How it works! Chapter 1 in Cryptocurrencies...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proof-of-stake

dvsmasta

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:46:27 AM

How long should it take to withdraw the coins, it said it would process in 1 minute and the transaction ID it generated is still not valid on explorers, also not showing up in my wallet.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 01:53:50 AM

How long should it take to withdraw the coins, it said it would process in 1 minute and the transaction ID it generated is still not valid on explorers, also not showing up in my wallet.

ur TX is?
dvsmasta

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 01:55:54 AM

ur TX is?

dd1ca3fe46075715ae863780c0683233a1520145715ee34ba17e7caf566c576e
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 02:03:33 AM

ur TX is?

Ok, thanks for ur info. I let the dev knowing. Actually he is offline!

Greetz
Meta
dvsmasta

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 05:54:34 AM

ur TX is?

Greetz
Meta

That would be wonderful.  The transfer hasn't showed up and my wallet shows that it was withdrawn. 
StaisyBit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 10:06:48 AM

ur TX is?

Greetz
Meta

That would be wonderful.  The transfer hasn't showed up and my wallet shows that it was withdrawn. 

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blk/tx.dws?dd1ca3fe46075715ae863780c0683233a1520145715ee34ba17e7caf566c576e.htm
StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 12:51:10 PM

IMPORTANT

We have disabled Europecoin wallet due to the suspect of an hacking attempt to the Europecoin network (not to Staisybit). The suspect is actually more than just a suspect, since Europecoin is a Novacoin clone and Novacoin has been (perhaps still is) victim of an attack, as the developer stated here, and the symptoms of the attack (difficulty dropped to 0 and wallets do not stake) have been discovered few hours ago on Europecoin too.

We have then decided, together with Europecoin dev, to halt wallets to prevent double spending or other kind of damage to Staisybit users. Europecoin team is investigating.

We'll keep you up to date.
Cheers.
Th82

Activity: 418
Merit: 250

COLX - Spread the Grid.

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2015, 07:24:01 PM

Hello Staisybit -Team!

Please add Colossuscoin2 at Staisybit!

Coin Name: Colossuscoin2
Coin Acronym: CV2
Announcement Thread: [ANN] [CV2] Colossuscoin v2.0 here on bitcointalk:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=941433.0

Website URL: http://www.colossuscoin.org/
Forums http://www.colossuscointalk.org (Mod)

Coin specs:
120 seconds Blocktime,
Distribution method; Proof of Work/Proof of Stake Hybrid transitioning into Proof of Stake only
Algorithm: Hashing Algorithm: X13

Colossuscoin2 logo image: http://colossuscoin.org/images/colossuscoin2.png

Github URL:
The source code is available at GitHub:
https://github.com/Crestington/ColossusCoin2

ColossusCoin2 Block explorer: https://www.blockexperts.com/cv2
API: https://www.blockexperts.com/cv2/api

Colossuscoin2.0 started out as a POW/POS hybrid and in early February and became 100% Proof of Stake.
Total coins in existence currently 20.2 billion, Current minting block reward rate is 6.5% annually.
Colossuscoin2 has good trading volume on https://yobit.net/en/trade/CV2/BTC. There are active buyers and sellers.
Colossuscoin2.0 has active wallet development and brings new features and active community involvement.

Colossuscoin2.0 - the highly energy-efficient Coin of the World Wide Web

Thank you!

Happy Staking on Staisybit Smiley

Best regards

Tom

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄██▀▀ █▀█████████████▄
     ▄██▄█▄    ▐██▄███████▀  ▀█▄
   ▄█▀    █  ▄█▀██   ▀          █▄
  ██  ▐█  ███████                ██
 ██       ▐█████                  ██
▐█      ███████   █▄            ▄█░█▌
██▄  ▄▄███████▀         ▄       ▐████
████▄▄▐█▀█████         ▄██ ▄█▄ ██████
▐██████    ▀███▄█     ▄██████▄▐ ▀█▀█▌
 ██████      █████    ███████████▀▐█
  ██████   ▄██████   █▄████████▀  █
   █████  ▄████████▄███████████░▄█
    ▀███ ███████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
━ EXTREMELY
RESOURCE FRIENDLY

▄██▄
      ██████
     ████████
    ▐████████▌
    ███▀  ▀███
    ███▄  ▄███
    ██████████
    ▐████████▌
     ████████
    ▄████████▄
  ▄████████████▄
 ████████████████
 ▐█▀ ▀██████▀ ▀█▌
      ▄    ▄
      █    █
      ▀█▄▄█▀
        ▀▀
LIGTHNING
FAST

▄█▄
▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀▀▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██  ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄       ██
██  ████████████▀   ▄██  ██
██  ██████████▀   ▄██▀   ██
██  ████████▀   ▄██▀     ██
██  ██████▀   ▄██▀  ▄██  ██
▐█▌ ▐███▀   ▄██▀  ▄███▀ ▐█▌
 ██  ▀▀   ▄██▀  ▄████▌  ██
  ██    ▄██▀  ▄█████▀  ██
   ██▄  ▀▀  ▄█████▀  ▄██
    ▀██▄   █████▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀▀   ▄██▀
        ▀▀██▄▄▄██▀▀
            ▀▀▀ 
STEALTH
ANONYMOUS
     ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄███████████████████████▄
 ▄█████▀               ▀█████▄
▐████▀                   ▀████▌
▐████   ▐██████████████▄▄▄███████▄▄
▐████   ▐███████████████████████████▄
▐████   ▐██████▀                ▀█████▄
▐████   ▐█████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀████▌
▐████   ▐█████▄▄▄██████████████▄   ████▌
▐████    █████████████▀   ██████   ████▌
 █████▄                  ▄██████   ████▌
  ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████   ████▌
    ▀███████████████████████████   ████▌
       ▀▀████▌   ▀████████████▀    ████▌
          ████▄                  ▄█████
           ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
             ▀█████████████████████▀
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ColossusXT
     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Join the COLX community on:
TwitterFacebookTelegram
DiscordReddit Bitcointalk
MagicStyle

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:05:49 AM

Thank you for adding Okcash!

I already registered and sent some coins to test, It seems the address is already staking,
already got some stakes in fact, can be checked over the explorer too, the quantity is reported correctly
but it seems is not registered as "mined or stakes" on the report? it still shows 0 when i can see more than 3 stakes
already on the explorer, could you please check? thank you!
OKtoshi
Legendary

Activity: 1135

OK

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:17:46 PM

Currencies added today:

• Blackcoin
  • Fuelcoin
  • OKCash

Cheers

Thanks very much for the support and addition of OKCash in behalf of the OK Community.

There's a new giveaway to celebrate and invite new users to test and use the service.

https://twitter.com/OKCashCrypto/status/676780673764622336

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:35:05 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 05:06:27 PM by MikeMike

Staisybit should provide it's customers with accurate updates to when their staking site either totally stops
staking all coins or a single coin rather than not even reply to PM's in a timely manner.

Not only is it not good business but it puts the customer in a position of being concerned
to the point they will withdraw their coins they have staking there.

It also makes customers apprehensive to promote your service.

Here is my PM, from about 8 hours ago.

Kindly give an update as to what's been going on with your service the last few days and 10 hours.

MM

Some or most of us understand you may be having difficulties or issues from time to time
but the Staisybit staking service has been unreliable for days now especially within the last 16 hours.
I for one do understand that difficulties arise...
The least you could do is reply to a PM.

Sincerely,
MikeMike

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 04:48:15 PM

Staisybit should provide it's customers with accurate updates to when their staking site either totally stops
staking all coins or a single coin rather than not even reply to PM's in a timely manner.

Not only is it not good business but it puts the customer in a position ob being concerned

Kindly give an update as to what's been going on with your service the last few days and 10 hours.

MM

Some or most of us understand you may be having difficulties or issues from time to time
but the Staisybit staking service has been unreliable for days now especially within the last 16 hours.

Sincerely,
MikeMike

Dear MikeMike,

I read between ur lines and be thankful, that u choose nice words. Yes u r right, the supportpart is very important, in a sensitive service we wanna share with u! I apologize and wanna let u know, that everything is under construction.

I have to protect staisybit, because we have taken him for a short time in our Europecoinprojects.

I wanna jump in immediately and submit ur request to the devs there.

Thanks for ur patience and we promise to do better.

Greetz
Meta
MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:11:35 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 05:29:34 PM by MikeMike

Not only is it not good business but it puts the customer in a position ob being concerned

MM

Sincerely,
MikeMike

Dear MikeMike,

I read between ur lines and be thankful, that u choose nice words. Yes u r right, the supportpart is very important, in a sensitive service we wanna share with u! I apologize and wanna let u know, that everything is under construction.

I have to protect staisybit, because we have taken him for a short time in our Europecoinprojects.

I wanna jump in immediately and submit ur request to the devs there.

Thanks for ur patience and we promise to do better.

Greetz
Meta

Thanks Meta,

But this is not your fault.
It is Staisybits public relations.

I hope Staisybit does well in it's staking service.
The site is awesome, have offered helpful suggestions via PM
and would like to promote their service in our projects in the future.

MM

StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 05:41:31 PM

Not only is it not good business but it puts the customer in a position of being concerned

MM

Sincerely,
MikeMike

Dear MikeMike,

our support channel is support@staisybit.com , not BitcoinTalk pm. If you ask for support over a non-support channel, you may expect to don't get a reply in short time.

That said, I updated the community about Europecoin wallet, immediately. If, afterword, I posted nothing, you can be sure that there are no updates, otherwise I'd posted.

Furthermore, I think it's enough clear that the problem of Europecoin wallet is not due to a Staisybit error/bug/misbehavior/incompetence/difficulties arised. The problem is on the blockchain itself, it does have nothing to do with Staisybit. Hence, there's absolutely no reason why I should update Staisybit users about Europecoin blockchain issues. Have you ever seen Bittrex or Cryptsy or Poloniex keep their users' up to date about coins issues? Nope.. they disable the market until the problem is fixed. And that's exactly what I did.

I appreciate you care about the QoS (quality of service/support), because I feel you really like us. But, let me say, that in my honest opinion no one here has done something wrong in handling Europecoin problem.

Looking forward your thoughts.

Cheers

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:49:20 PM

MM

Sincerely,
MikeMike

Dear MikeMike,

our support channel is support@staisybit.com , not BitcoinTalk pm. If you ask for support over a non-support channel, you may expect to don't get a reply in short time.

That said, I updated the community about Europecoin wallet, immediately. If, afterword, I posted nothing, you can be sure that there are no updates, otherwise I'd posted.

Furthermore, I think it's enough clear that the problem of Europecoin wallet is not due to a Staisybit error/bug/misbehavior/incompetence/difficulties arised. The problem is on the blockchain itself, it does have nothing to do with Staisybit. Hence, there's absolutely no reason why I should update Staisybit users about Europecoin blockchain issues. Have you ever seen Bittrex or Cryptsy or Poloniex keep their users' up to date about coins issues? Nope.. they disable the market until the problem is fixed. And that's exactly what I did.

I appreciate you care about the QoS (quality of service/support), because I feel you really like us. But, let me say, that in my honest opinion no one here has done something wrong in handling Europecoin problem.

Cheers

I'm not happy with your reply for one.

Secondly what is it you are going to put in place to inform the coins using your service that they are not staking.
This has nothing to do with the handling of the Europecoin problem.
You had posted about it in this BCT public thread so why come down on me for posting Issues I see
going on with the unreliability of the Staisybit staking service and lack of transparency regarding these issues
of other coins besides Europecoin.

Thirdly you should make it transparent the method you use to compute the daily average stakes.
Does it update hourly?
A few time a day and if so what hours of the day?

MM

StaisyBit (OP)

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 05:52:10 PM

Secondly what is it you are going to put in place to inform the coins using your service that they are not staking.
You had posted about it in this BCT public thread so why come down on me for posting Issues I see
going on with the unreliability of the Staisybit staking service and lack of transparency regarding these issues?

MM

Ok so, I see misunderstandings here. What are you talking about? Are you asking why Blackcoin wallet shows 0 BLK generated?
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 05:56:25 PM

MM

Sincerely,
MikeMike

Dear MikeMike,

Cheers

in fact its a form of customer protection to disable coins when problems occur.
As you can see Bittrex disabled Europecoin too, as we requested from all services.
Only Bleutrade did not react, we hope they are going well with that.
Europecoin Blockchain refused to sync for a certain time after upgrade.
This issue has been resolved now, but a complete resync needs TIME anyway It is difficult
or even impossible to provide an ETA, that makes any sense, untill that chain hat been done.
Please monitor our Europecoin threat to stay up to date:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.0

thank you
Matthias

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 05:56:37 PM

going on with the unreliability of the Staisybit staking service and lack of transparency regarding these issues?

MM

Ok so, I see misunderstandings here. What are you talking about? Are you asking why Blackcoin wallet shows 0 BLK generated?

Yes there are some misunderstandings so no worries.
See my EDITED post.

It's not in regards to a particular coin but all coins in general.

MM

MikeMike
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 06:05:47 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2015, 06:40:03 PM by MikeMike

MM

Sincerely,
MikeMike

Dear MikeMike,

Cheers

in fact its a form of customer protection to disable coins when problems occur.
As you can see Bittrex disabled Europecoin too, as we requested from all services.
Only Bleutrade did not react, we hope they are going well with that.
Europecoin Blockchain refused to sync for a certain time after upgrade.
This issue has been resolved now, but a complete resync needs TIME anyway It is difficult
or even impossible to provide an ETA, that makes any sense, untill that chain hat been done.
Please monitor our Europecoin threat to stay up to date:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=901605.0

thank you
Matthias

Good post and I agree with the disabling of any coin giving issues.
My posts are not about Europecoin.
I think Staisybit did a terrific job in this instance and applaud their efforts.

It has to do with all other coins that may be not staking for one or another reason.
OR if the entire service is temporarily suspended due to an update etc.

MM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: