Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:56:28 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet  (Read 58541 times)
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 10:23:52 AM

Does this work for NXT cryptocurrency too? And how do we know this is not a ponzi scheme? Many 'interest earning wallets' are ponzi schemes, I am very careful when I invest in such investments.

Ponzi Scheme is a forbidden thing, we are public Persons with our name, address in the Internet,
including every other personal Data. Believe or not: I find prisons quite uncomfortable and this one is the smallest company of three, i own.
Why be so stupid and RISC the other two company's, witch pay my living? Its not a random undergroud thing,
its official part of my company's, has to pay tax and has to obey laws.

if still in doubt:
visit me or call me, you are welcome
http://www.szenekonzept.de/kontakt-matthias-klees

have fun
its good, you do your research,
before getting an opinion, we are open to such questions
Matthias

OKtoshi
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 07:34:46 PM

Hi,

Already tried to reach Staisybit on slack with no answer, could you guys please help the OK users issues over staisybit,

it seems that aside of the wallet been locked not staking (or off) OK users can not withdraw their OK,

Please help them so they can have a nice experience at Staisybit, they are already nervous about loosing their coins.

Thank you

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:19:17 PM

Hi,

Already tried to reach Staisybit on slack with no answer, could you guys please help the OK users issues over staisybit,

it seems that aside of the wallet been locked not staking (or off) OK users can not withdraw their OK,

Please help them so they can have a nice experience at Staisybit, they are already nervous about loosing their coins.

Thank you

Just to set the record straight: I just withdrew 2540.0000000 OKcash from my StaisyBit account. They sent me an e-mail (to the address that I used to register with them) with a confirmation link. After accessing that link, in a few minutes I had the coins in my wallet.
Check the transaction at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/tx.dws?1359971.htm
That means the StaisyBit OKcash wallet is on-line but not staking... but given the fact that the 2 most wealthy addreses are staking like hell, it can be understandable. Anyway, best place for my coins will remain my own wallet(s), especially with the release of ROKOS v5 (flavors and core).

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
OKtoshi
Legendary

Activity: 1135

OK

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:00:05 AM

Hi,

Thank you

Just to set the record straight: I just withdrew 2540.0000000 OKcash from my StaisyBit account. They sent me an e-mail (to the address that I used to register with them) with a confirmation link. After accessing that link, in a few minutes I had the coins in my wallet.
Check the transaction at https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/tx.dws?1359971.htm
That means the StaisyBit OKcash wallet is on-line but not staking... but given the fact that the 2 most wealthy addreses are staking like hell, it can be understandable. Anyway, best place for my coins will remain my own wallet(s), especially with the release of ROKOS v5 (flavors and core).

Thanks a lot for your feedback, I also believe and know staisybit is legit, they are just doing their upgrade,
but have seen that user complaining for a while now, so just thought i should report it,
their wallet is not staking because it is locked, the way OKCash staking works checks for % to make sure it pays accordingly no matter if you stake 1 million or 100 OK, you should get your stakes either way, the only difference could be the time to get it but everyone that is staking (unlocked) gets it, they already accepted and said on previous posts that it was decided to lock OK wallet while they do their upgrades (just to clarify).

Thanks for your help rmd you rock!

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:23:14 AM

Hey Guys,

Wanted to let you know I am receiving this error steadily when I open the site after I wait awhile and try again.
First try gives me the warning.
Second or third try and/or refresh gets me there.
Seems a wallet is down again too.

MM

EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:22:29 AM

I have tried Staisybit on Slack with no answer I can't contact support so I will try here but I see that Staisybit has not been on this forum since December? Is that right:

I want to withdraw my ERC from Staisybit but the wallet is locked and in maintenance mode it seems

I need to withdraw my ERC, Staisybit is too unstable and there are no updates from the team when something goes wrong.

I would not use Staisybit anymore and I would be very cautious of putting my coins there as it seems they have abandoned their customers.

Soooooooon...............
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 06:30:18 AM

I have tried Staisybit on Slack with no answer I can't contact support so I will try here but I see that Staisybit has not been on this forum since December? Is that right:

I want to withdraw my ERC from Staisybit but the wallet is locked and in maintenance mode it seems

I need to withdraw my ERC, Staisybit is too unstable and there are no updates from the team when something goes wrong.

I would not use Staisybit anymore and I would be very cautious of putting my coins there as it seems they have abandoned their customers.

ya i tried them a month or two ago, but found so many problems and when i posted in this thread they just brushed them off, said they "had the best softwear built"   
pfft, none of there shit ever worked right, and who knows what has been skimmed off customers at this point
 (i gave up on receiving the last of my DMD from there weeks ago)

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
rmd73

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:55:07 PM

ya i tried them a month or two ago, but found so many problems and when i posted in this thread they just brushed them off, said they "had the best softwear built"   
pfft, none of there shit ever worked right, and who knows what has been skimmed off customers at this point
I have to say that I just withdrew my last OKcash from Staisybit... and it worked. Sadly, as mentioned above, ERC wallet is seemingly in maintenance mode and we are unable to withdraw ERC.
Also, I have to say that I'm a little bit disappointed by Staisybit's attitude towards customers. Especially in crypto, this kind of attitude is the least advisable.
As soon as ERC wallet becomes operational on Staisybit, I'll withdraw the ERC too in my own wallets.
With my PineA64+ (2GB variant) on the way and the ROKOS Flavors, there is little use of a service like that for me.

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 06:20:33 PM

I have to say that I just withdrew my last OKcash from Staisybit... and it worked. Sadly, as mentioned above, ERC wallet is seemingly in maintenance mode and we are unable to withdraw ERC.
Also, I have to say that I'm a little bit disappointed by Staisybit's attitude towards customers. Especially in crypto, this kind of attitude is the least advisable.
As soon as ERC wallet becomes operational on Staisybit, I'll withdraw the ERC too in my own wallets.
With my PineA64+ (2GB variant) on the way and the ROKOS Flavors, there is little use of a service like that for me.

sorry for the unconveniences, its sad but i can understand you action under current conditions.
Just for some peace in mind: i will back 100% of your ERC (97500) in case of problem using my private coins.

kind regards
Matthias

rmd73

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:45:52 PM

sorry for the unconveniences, its sad but i can understand you action under current conditions.
Just for some peace in mind: i will back 100% of your ERC (97500) in case of problem using my private coins.

kind regards
Matthias

Matthias, there is no need of reassurance about Staisybit's funds. I understand that they had to check and update their ERC wallet and that takes a lot more time than in a (simple) user's case. I'm convinced that they'll get the ERC wallet up some time in the near future and everybody will be able to use their service again.
My point was about the unfortunate attitude towards customers in a field where trust is gained with great effort but is lost on a whim... and I feel much more secure managing my own wallets (with updates / bugs / forks / whatnot).
I do NOT say that Staisybit's service is bad or useless for the general public. I'm just saying that it is not good enough for me.

Cryptotalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 05:45:04 PM

What about OKCash on staisybit? No staking since early February.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2016, 08:24:08 PM

Were too many different wallets implemented in the same time so that the work to fix all things is too much now?

I think it would make sense to state regular updates about the progress of the work on the site, the points to be solved and some form of overview for those interested into staisybit.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
StaisyBit (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

memento audere semper

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2016, 12:06:01 AM

UPDATE - 03/19/2016

Last weeks
First of all, we sincerely apologize with all our users for the little support provided over the last weeks.
We are truly thrilled and excited to announce you that we are passionately working to bring Staisybit to the next-level this year. Indeed, over the last few weeks, we have been collectively focused on both the company structure and management and the strategy for the next 24 months.
Nevertheless, we have always been in close contact with currencies developers on our Slack board, as they are constantly monitoring our work in order to optimize the development.

Currently
In order to take further steps, we do need 4 days of maintenance on our infrastructure. Therefore, these days will be essential for the back end development (feel free to PM me for technical questions). As a result of the above, during these days, the whole infrastructure will be kept offline, thus both https://api.staisybit.com and https://staisybit.com will show a “Maintenance” page and wallets will not be staking.

The maintenance is scheduled from Monday 21th to Thursday 24th.

Next weeks
The strategic plan will include the implementation of the following features:

• New back end
  • Rebranding
  • New front end (dashboard)
  • Exchanges features
  • New website
  • Mobile app (iOS & android)

To conclude, we are happy to announce you that we have successfully expended both the executive and the extended team. The new member will be officially presented with the release of the new website.

More information coming soon, stay tuned.

Cheers,

Alberto
MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 20, 2016, 06:41:20 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2016, 08:05:28 PM by MikeMike

UPDATE - 03/19/2016

Last weeks
First of all, we sincerely apologize with all our users for the little support provided over the last weeks.
We are truly thrilled and excited to announce you that we are passionately working to bring Staisybit to the next-level this year. Indeed, over the last few weeks, we have been collectively focused on both the company structure and management and the strategy for the next 24 months.
Nevertheless, we have always been in close contact with currencies developers on our Slack board, as they are constantly monitoring our work in order to optimize the development.

Currently
In order to take further steps, we do need 4 days of maintenance on our infrastructure. Therefore, these days will be essential for the back end development (feel free to PM me for technical questions). As a result of the above, during these days, the whole infrastructure will be kept offline, thus both https://api.staisybit.com and https://staisybit.com will show a “Maintenance” page and wallets will not be staking.

The maintenance is scheduled from Monday 21th to Thursday 24th.

Next weeks
The strategic plan will include the implementation of the following features:

• New back end
  • Rebranding
  • New front end (dashboard)
  • Exchanges features
  • New website
  • Mobile app (iOS & android)

To conclude, we are happy to announce you that we have successfully expended both the executive and the extended team. The new member will be officially presented with the release of the new website.

More information coming soon, stay tuned.

Cheers,

Alberto

Hi Alberto,

Good to see the professional handling of the lax feedback and customer service experienced by others and myself.
I can understand your having issues since your site is a bit complicated and hope there
are prompt cordial replies to any ones who experience issues and/or have concerns.
Happy to see XQN and others staking more properly.
I guess for precaution, during this transition ones may want to remove some coins.

I came by to ask about the progress on the smart phone app and was delighted to see
it will be released this month.
Congrats on all your hard work and hope the transition goes smoothly.
Can't wait to see the new site.

MikeMike

butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:42:59 PM

my OKCash is safe on staisybit???
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 12:14:33 AM

of course...the dev will give u some introduction of the new interface very soon... Like u see it already...they have installed a counter...

Steve
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 12:25:43 PM

Given there is no earthquake under our Datacenter Wink
Yes, your coins are save with us, we are legit and our technical people are studied experts of their fields.
In this area of crypto you count attacks as "attacks per day", If you are not an expert, you won't survive a single week ...

Smiley Matthias

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 01:28:55 PM

Yes, your coins are save with us, we are legit and our technical people are studied experts of their fields.
In this area of crypto you count attacks as "attacks per day", If you are not an expert, you won't survive a single week ...

Smiley Matthias

interesting, are there stats on how many confirmed attempts you get per day?

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2016, 04:45:40 PM

Smiley Matthias

interesting, are there stats on how many confirmed attempts you get per day?

Nice question, i think there is in some way. I haven't access to security related areas,
because i could, probably weaken security, as i am not a server expert.
But after our new release you could ask again and perhaps Alberto could give you a more satisfying answer then.

have fun
Matthias

Cryptotalker

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 05:45:33 PM

Maybe safe, just did not stake for a long time. My question about why has been ignored and is still waiting for an answer.

"We plan to be back online in EXPIRED!" may tell you the rest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: