Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:32:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [LAUNCHED] Staisybit - Universal Online Staking Wallet  (Read 58538 times)
EBK1000
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 05:25:27 AM

I am sorry to drone on about this but, how do you know that Staisybit (SB) is coming back online? You are not directly involved and have no direct line of communication to Alberto and say that he has a communication disability and you ask us to trust him?

I am the dev for Bitz and Alberto was happy to take my Bitcoins to integrate Bitz into Staisybit and there was a lot of communication at that point. There was a lot of communication about promoting SB and there was in general communication about getting people to use SB and for devs to donate and get their coins integrated.

Once SB was up and running was when the communication stopped. There are also lies in this thread. There were never any real communication with devs about the project and about the staking and the so called staking scripts.

The only way I see SB having any chance of surviving is if they set up a system where you hold your own private keys locally.

What we get as investors and customers are apologies on behalf of the dev from other investors and stake holders as the dev can not or will not communicate. How on earth can this ever work?

Even if SB comes back online, how do we as customers have any kind of trust that SB won't just go down again in the same way?

SB does not have that many customers and I say again that the only way that trust could be restored is if Alberto stopped whatever he is doing and started paying back coins to the customers.

If SB comes back online I will withdraw all my coins and I will continue to recommend that everyone else also withdraws all their coins and leave this failed experiment behind.

Soooooooon...............
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 08:12:46 AM

I am sorry to drone on about this but, how do you know that Staisybit (SB) is coming back online? You are not directly involved and have no direct line of communication to Alberto and say that he has a communication disability and you ask us to trust him?

I am the dev for Bitz and Alberto was happy to take my Bitcoins to integrate Bitz into Staisybit and there was a lot of communication at that point. There was a lot of communication about promoting SB and there was in general communication about getting people to use SB and for devs to donate and get their coins integrated.

Once SB was up and running was when the communication stopped. There are also lies in this thread. There were never any real communication with devs about the project and about the staking and the so called staking scripts.

The only way I see SB having any chance of surviving is if they set up a system where you hold your own private keys locally.

What we get as investors and customers are apologies on behalf of the dev from other investors and stake holders as the dev can not or will not communicate. How on earth can this ever work?

Even if SB comes back online, how do we as customers have any kind of trust that SB won't just go down again in the same way?

SB does not have that many customers and I say again that the only way that trust could be restored is if Alberto stopped whatever he is doing and started paying back coins to the customers.

If SB comes back online I will withdraw all my coins and I will continue to recommend that everyone else also withdraws all their coins and leave this failed experiment behind.

EBK, you are sitting in a glasshouse. I wouldnt advice you, to spread the word about maybe failed projects. But here is nothing failed.

I only wanna remember you, that YOU had one of the most exclusive channel of staisybit slack you never used more. Its an ugly move from you, to speak about projects, that you yourself never could control, (BITZ and MOJO!) instead of discussing with us together, how to change the communication platform. Have you seen it? How many cloudstakers went? Staisybit is not here, to fake a working platform and run like MANY MANY of projects did. But he is here. Yes, its heavy to speak with him. BUT he never left staisybit. He is working on a true business model, YES...a BUSINESS MODEL. That needs time.

I always go the way of a helpful guy and be involved in many projects in cryptoworld. Its too much time needed, to speak with all about working and non-working projects, like you tried in many threads! Be cool, wait for the running machine here, withdrawal all YOUR coins then, and move to another projects. But crying and spreading FUD behind the scenes never worked, EBK!

So, we are all in the same boat. My biggest bag of Europecoins are sitting there. But I knew all risks in unregulated fields. All my invested money in cryptoprojects are unsure; but I KNEW the risks and loved the opportunities in crypto!

Steve    
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 10:23:19 AM

szenekonzept

You are the owner of staisybit, right? It sounds a bit strange to me that depositors ask for withdrawal and you did not allow it yet. Because that would have meant that all the negativity could have been avoided.

So what I would like to ask is... do you have control about the coins at all or is that Alberto guy (the name gives bad associations to me) controlling it?

So could you refund everyone now at all, maybe even manually. Just if the possibility is there for you at all at this point.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 10:31:04 AM

szenekonzept

You are the owner of staisybit, right? It sounds a bit strange to me that depositors ask for withdrawal and you did not allow it yet. Because that would have meant that all the negativity could have been avoided.

So what I would like to ask is... do you have control about the coins at all or is that Alberto guy (the name gives bad associations to me) controlling it?

So could you refund everyone now at all, maybe even manually. Just if the possibility is there for you at all at this point.

Wrong...szenekonzept is not an owner as a kind of manager director!
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 10:40:54 AM

szenekonzept

I guess then it would be interesting to know who is/are the one(s) that can control the coins the investors deposited. Because that is where investors could decide on how safe their coins are.

I believe I asked that question once at the start of the thread but I'm wondering why no refunds happen and instead owners stay calm and watch a circle of doom developing. Of course it's good to see that communication is there to stop that a bit but it hurts the name staisybit. And I'm not sure why that is taken so lightly.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 12:32:42 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2016, 09:08:47 PM by szenekonzept

Quote from:  EBK1000

I am the dev for Bitz and Alberto was happy to take my Bitcoins to integrate Bitz into Staisybit and there was a lot of .......

First of all no, you're not droning, i am understanding your anger and i am not having problems with discussing concerns or critics,
your last answer sounds much better, this is the level i can discuss anything at any time and i mostly agree with what you said.

Of course i have not promised everything gonna be fine because i can't, because of two things,
FIRST because trusting Alberto, is a personal, subjective opinion and though i am quite experienced in profiling partners, i could be potentially wrong. (though i don't think so)
i have seen so many things in our world, unfolding, that would have been considered as impossible, that i would never dare to say never.
SECOND I don't have enough control over this project to influence any outcome except, i am not only trusting Alberto, but he also (i think so) trusts me.
and that gives me a voice (if i meet him)

But there was a promise in my post, thats correct: I promised, that i cannot run away, because i am a public person for different reasons

1) it my concept of a character to stand for my actions and opinions and i am not used to run away and i feel to have a better life as a honest person
2) being glassy is a condition that comes with my profession as a search engine optimizer and social marketer
3) I would know, how to hide things, if i would like to, but hiding MYSELF has gotten nearly impossible
4) I freaking love it Grin

and additionally i promised, I was, i am and will be advocating in favor of you.
And then i will do my best to change things from my (as i said) limited position

nice we returned to a better level of communicating,
lets keep it like that, i am (and also methamorphin is) on your side and i am a voice for you
AND i am on Albertos side as a friend
and as someone, who is not willing to see a project fail, where i am involved in.

thank you
Matthias

szenekonzept

Thank you for asking, this is a very important question, given our situation. So let me give you a clear picture about everybody's role in this Project.

some some hints

How we came to know each other
Alberto has worked on staisybit about two years, when he came up in my Europecoin Thread and reported a security hole in my software.
As you as maintainer should be in such a moment i have been careful because he was a stranger to me, but on the same time, ignoring such a report would be
irresponsible too. So i met with him via Skype and that was how we came to know each other.
I liked him and he offered me  to help and to fix the problem. On that time, i witnessed him, programming big chunks of Staisybit, administering several other projects,
fixing my walled in a matter of a day AND passing his PHD in Computer science at the same time. I found him to be a very very sensitive, kind person,
but i my self now lived over 45 years with ADHS conditions, witch can make you to be a powerhouse if you control it, and destroy you life in a matter of weeks it it controls you.
therefore i already knew the outcome of excessive working, i did the same when i was at his age (20 years ago)
and i also ignored all warning from friend and felt to be able to go at that speed for ever. Its not difficult to guess how this ended and because i am born into a economical lucky environment,
i managed to learn and to get over this. THE BEST DRUG THAT HELPS IS A DOG ;-) After fixing my wallet and possibly saving my project
(it was about a month before all coins with a Peercoin base began suddenly to suffer massive attacks - thank you Alberto!) he helped me to add several features to Europecoin.
So you know a bit deeper why i think to understand, how Alberto is "functioning" and how we came to be friends.

Staisybit
As some may know, after having solved my own issues, i began to understand that i will never want to work for anything again except for my own visions.
After 2 / 3 Years of excessive learning by founding and busting companies i founded szenekonzept.de witch earns my living now since 11 Years, and from that turning point on,
i never busted a project or company again.
When i realized that Alberto had finished the Staisybit Software, but hadn't the money th get it started, i partnered with methamorphin and we helped to kickstart the project.
This is why we are shareholders of a small percentage of staisybit (me 15%).

Because he began to work even more, and i voluntary took over some of the marketing (especially twitter) we didn't got to introducing me into the software and the server environment.
Given that its a highly secured system and we planned to get me advised, i never touched the technical part, to not compromise the security.
So i can enter any area in our slack and that's all i can access more then you can..

with this hint you may understand how it came to be, that we are involved and friends though we seem to not be able to talk to Alberto either.
And we are from different countrys (me in Germany, he in Italy), witch makes it difficult to get there and to take more control (though i already considered even that)

summary of the roles and shares
Alberto, creator founder, Programmer ~over 50% can access everything
some investors, he got in using his shares: unknown friends of Alberto, unknown percent

Metamorphin enthusiastic helper everywhere somehow around equal the amount of share like me
Me Marketing, Communication, 15% can access slack

puh that was long, but i think you have a right to know
honestly
Matthias

rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 01:44:16 PM

szenekonzept

I guess then it would be interesting to know who is/are the one(s) that can control the coins the investors deposited. Because that is where investors could decide on how safe their coins are.

I believe I asked that question once at the start of the thread but I'm wondering why no refunds happen and instead owners stay calm and watch a circle of doom developing. Of course it's good to see that communication is there to stop that a bit but it hurts the name staisybit. And I'm not sure why that is taken so lightly.
I hope that the correct answer to your question is that most of the investors took one of the oldest advice in investment business: "play only with money that you can afford to lose". I know I did.
On the other hand, Matthias is a real person and even a "clean" one for that environment plagued by greed, bringing a refreshingly open attitude both in self-presentation as in his projects, assuming for himself at least the same risks as his followers. Many are just believing him, others might know him in RL... and others might just not care. That's why I think "that is taken so lightly."
I care, I reasonably trust Matthias and I invested only a small sum of ERC (withdrew my OKcash a lil' bit before Staisybit closed access).
I can afford patience. Maybe others don't. Oh, and I will leave my ERC on Staisybit for a while more after it opens again, just to see if they are the "real deal" that alt-crypto needs instead of greedy scammers. It's my little "human nature research project" Wink

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 02:26:39 PM

szenekonzept

I hope that the correct answer to your question is that most of the investors took one of the oldest advice in investment business: "play only with money that you can afford to lose". I know I did.
On the other hand, Matthias is a real person and even a "clean" one for that environment plagued by greed, bringing a refreshingly open attitude both in self-presentation as in his projects, assuming for himself at least the same risks as his followers. Many are just believing him, others might know him in RL... and others might just not care. That's why I think "that is taken so lightly."
I care, I reasonably trust Matthias and I invested only a small sum of ERC (withdrew my OKcash a lil' bit before Staisybit closed access).
I can afford patience. Maybe others don't. Oh, and I will leave my ERC on Staisybit for a while more after it opens again, just to see if they are the "real deal" that alt-crypto needs instead of greedy scammers. It's my little "human nature research project" Wink

Thank you for, raising your voice supporting me.
I can ensure you will not regret being into those projects, that are under my resposibility.

that felt really encouraging
have fun
Matthias

P.S. for EVERYBODY i have just published  some answers two posts ago, that might be interesting for you.

metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 03:10:25 PM

As an official statement, I can confirm the fact, that I am also invested in staisybit with the same percentages like Matthias. But I have the same situation than Matthias; and believe us, we as shareholders also hope daily to even bring back results for us all. I am very glad, that Matthias found better words than me to explain you all our situation!

But guys, really, go with us through the same tunnel and search for the light. Matthias and me risked a lot to bring that service for us all in cryptoworld.
Like Matthias told, Alberto from staisybit saved us more than one time to bring back Europecoin to life.

In the end, we all sitting on the same boat, and I think, in the end, staisybit will surprise us with good results.

Steve
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:57:18 PM

In the end, we all sitting on the same boat, and I think, in the end, staisybit will surprise us with good results.

Steve

Well said. I have the same feeling too and will remain confident in the project for long term as long as it keeps up with promised development, innovations and most of all usability. When Staisybit comes online, I think that I will leave my coins there and see how everything is going to work. Looking at the proposed improvements, (from the latest blog post) i'd say that this is going to be huge  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 08:03:16 PM

very good explained  and transparent style
respect!

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 06:07:58 AM

As an official statement, I can confirm the fact, that I am also invested in staisybit with the same percentages like Matthias. But I have the same situation than Matthias; and believe us, we as shareholders also hope daily to even bring back results for us all. I am very glad, that Matthias found better words than me to explain you all our situation!

But guys, really, go with us through the same tunnel and search for the light. Matthias and me risked a lot to bring that service for us all in cryptoworld.
Like Matthias told, Alberto from staisybit saved us more than one time to bring back Europecoin to life.

Steve

ok what?
need i remind you o, 3+months ago, i brought up my experience with the platform API'S and such, and you assured me
"o SB has da best softwear, every api is perfect" completly disregarding and brushing off my concerns
  but now you speak like you don't even know what the fuck goes on at SB backend wise
are you just trying to minimize your role in this scam? or were you bs'ing me back then? or all of us now?
because since that time SB has nosedived

man senzo, it sux your caught up in this, i hope it dosent tarnish what you try to do in crypto ;\ (make it better)

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
metamorphin
Legendary

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 11:37:40 AM

Steve

ok what?
need i remind you o, 3+months ago, i brought up my experience with the platform API'S and such, and you assured me
"o SB has da best softwear, every api is perfect" completly disregarding and brushing off my concerns
  but now you speak like you don't even know what the fuck goes on at SB backend wise
are you just trying to minimize your role in this scam? or were you bs'ing me back then? or all of us now?
because since that time SB has nosedived

man senzo, it sux your caught up in this, i hope it dosent tarnish what you try to do in crypto ;\ (make it better)

I understand your anger. My role in crypto is the same like yours: Testing new fields! Everything where I am working in crypto, its for me the same risks like we all have here!

If I would tarnish shitty goings, I wouldnt be here and try to answer you all; in the past, Matt and me answered you all and never left you alone here! I see the same results like you:
an API, which is online, a new landingpage and sometimes new compiled winwallets in ERC from staisybit.

Now we wait for the first results and cannot do more than waiting like you!

Steve

EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:01:14 PM

Let me ask all of you, this question:

At what point do we consider SB failed / scam / lost / abandoned? Give me a date or a length of time from today that you consider as a reasonable deadline for SB to come back online so that we can withdraw our coins.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1448789.0

szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 07:26:40 PM

At what point do we consider SB failed / scam / lost / abandoned? Give me a date or a length of time from today that you consider as a reasonable deadline for SB to come back online so that we can withdraw our coins.

how about this week? Smiley
Alberto is currently preparing.
We just got a message

What is the purpose of this new thread?
Do you feel us to censor anything?
Its a new threat with LESS reach, i only know one more reason, that makes sense too
that is if the person itself likes to control/censor content.
but anyway everybody is free to do, what he desires do do ....
That's crypto

have fun
Matthias Smiley

EBK1000
Legendary

A Wound in Eternity

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:59:40 PM

We just got a message

Its a new threat with LESS reach, i only know one more reason, that makes sense too
That's crypto

have fun
Matthias Smiley

No, the new thread was for the poll

MikeMike
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 02:50:40 AM

We just got a message

That's crypto

have fun
Matthias Smiley

No, the new thread was for the poll

Sure would be nice for SB to come through in the end.

MM

butragenjo

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:47:56 PM

guys,staisybit is back online or not? how to login in old account?
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 07:54:55 PM

Not yet mate. It appears that we will have to wait even more before something exciting happens. Everyday I go into the Staisybit site, all I see is the landing page but cannot see a way to log into old account. As someone from the team said above, it should take over a week to see something happen...at least  Undecided

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
szenekonzept
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2016, 05:16:58 PM

Not yet mate. It appears that we will have to wait even more before something exciting happens. Everyday I go into the Staisybit site, all I see is the landing page but cannot see a way to log into old account. As someone from the team said above, it should take over a week to see something happen...at least  Undecided

pssssst look again Wink

have fun
Matthias

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: