Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:17:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Women Who Call Out God's Name During Intercourse Should Be Jailed  (Read 1984 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:51:29 PM

I seriously doubt Hagee has ever driven any woman to orgasm, only thing he has probably ever heard during sexual intercourse is "No! Stop! No!!!"

He probably uses Little John after church in private one on one sessions to 'drive out the demons'.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:24:03 PM

john hagee is an apostate who worships jews and denies that jesus is the messiah but he is probably correct in this, not taking the lords name in vain is a commandment

Bolded above is in error, plus Hagee's advocacy of using the legal system to meet out punishment for theological offences is certainly more Islamic than Jewish.
all his christians united for israel does is praise jews as "chosen people" when the bible is very clear that they are not, here is a 1 minute clip of hagee saying jesus isn't the messiah and the jews did nothing wrong in rejecting him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ktH3eknsak
You put me in a difficult position - I can correct the error you have made and seem to be defending Hagee?

LOL...let's be in agreement he's a total nutcase.  Let's agree to discuss more in depth things that are actually worth distinguishing the finer points of. 
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:29:37 PM

I'm in the clear at least. My orgasms customarily begin with a couple of hail Satans and round off with a salute to L Ron Hubbard.
You beat me to it - indeed it does seem that to be with the Godly as viewed from the Hagee world view, one should run fully to the other extreme.  However, please understand the Reverend Hagee's proclamation only applies to women.

They should invoke the worst demons of the depths of hell while pleasuring themselves and others, or so it would seem.  The more virtuous and saintly, the more this must be.  Let no curse or cuss word be untouched by the good woman in the throes of passion.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:13:42 AM

I thought that the pastors would be happy that people think of god at least some time.  Grin
But seriously, does anybody pay attention to what such fringe elements say?
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:43:51 AM

It´s a racket. If morons send this guy money (and probably vote for political nutcases of the same ilk) well good for them  all - I guess. All I can really say is enjoy.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:01:33 AM

I thought that the pastors would be happy that people think of god at least some time.  Grin

Yes, actually they do.
sdp

Activity: 469
Merit: 281

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 12:10:25 PM

Does anybody call out "bitcoin"?   Huh

Coinsbank: Left money in their costodial wallet for my signature.  Then they kept the money.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:24:38 PM

Does anybody call out "bitcoin"?   Huh

Hookers only in my experience.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 03:58:34 PM

This is sooo goofy. Extremely few people use God's name. The Jews don't because they know it is a sin. The nations don't, because they don't know it. Almost everyone else doesn't, because they just don't.

Lots of people use the word "God." This isn't God's name. God tells us what His name is in the Old Testament. Very few people know it or use it. When those who know it use it, they extremely seldomly use it carelessly, in the way that religious leaders would call using it in vain.

No woman inadvertently calls out the name of God during intercourse. Some women might say "God," but they don't call out the name of God.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:31:31 PM

This is sooo goofy. Extremely few people use God's name. The Jews don't because they know it is a sin. The nations don't, because they don't know it. Almost everyone else doesn't, because they just don't.

Lots of people use the word "God." This isn't God's name. God tells us what His name is in the Old Testament. Very few people know it or use it. When those who know it use it, they extremely seldomly use it carelessly, in the way that religious leaders would call using it in vain.

No woman inadvertently calls out the name of God during intercourse. Some women might say "God," but they don't call out the name of God.

Smiley
That's a good point. How do we know what God's name is being called out if she only says God? Perhaps her God likes to hear that? The pastor may have a case if she is yelling out "Oh YHVH, yeah!"

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:39:26 PM

This is probably the stupidest thing I've read all week, and I've read insane things like Lemonade stands becoming illegal, but this beats that.
Empty mind is the devil's workshop they say, so, I think this guy should really have better things to think about.
I've read a few comments made by this 75-year old gentlemen that really surprise me, and as it turns out most of them revolve around the "sinful" act of intercourse.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2015, 04:44:01 PM

Yeah I think it does not matter to atheists, and I am really curious what the atheist women shout when in intercourse. Actually, I never expected that there was a dumb news like this, maybe he hope get many attention with his words.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 04:54:15 PM

I'm in the clear at least. My orgasms customarily begin with a couple of hail Satans and round off with a salute to L Ron Hubbard.

count yourself lucky, most women I've slept with end with a sigh and a whispered "Is that it?"

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:42:26 PM

Smiley
That's a good point. How do we know what God's name is being called out if she only says God? Perhaps her God likes to hear that? The pastor may have a case if she is yelling out "Oh YHVH, yeah!"

Since Allah is only the word "God" in Arabic, does Islam have a name for their God? If they do, what is it? Do any women call it out when they have sex? Would it be a sin if they did?

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 04:30:44 AM

Yeah I think it does not matter to atheists, and I am really curious what the atheist women shout when in intercourse. Actually, I never expected that there was a dumb news like this, maybe he hope get many attention with his words.

Atheist women will be shouting the name of Carl Marx or Célestin Bouglé. Sometimes they cross the limit and shout the names of Josef Stalin, Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, Vladimir Lenin, Xuan Thuy.etc.

That said, I am quite curious to know the opinion from Hagee, on what sort of punishment should be given to the men, who shout the name of Jesus during intercourse.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1506

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2015, 05:17:02 AM

Atheist women will be shouting the name of Carl Marx or Célestin Bouglé. Sometimes they cross the limit and shout the names of Josef Stalin, Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, Vladimir Lenin, Xuan Thuy.etc.

That said, I am quite curious to know the opinion from Hagee, on what sort of punishment should be given to the men, who shout the name of Jesus during intercourse.

It sounds you have ever done that with atheist women Grin  I'm not sure an atheist would shout the names of the figures, since they never get anything useful from Stalin, Lenin, Marx, etc.

I think the punishment will be given by church, like do social activities or cleaning the church. The jail punishment is too unreasonable to people that did that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 07:46:04 AM

I don´t know; if you listen to regular people conversing chances are pretty good that you´ll hear oh, my god every second sentence or so. Not sure what this Hagee fruitcake would like to do about all those folks.

Bitcoiner2015

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 08:53:08 AM

I'm sure that no women in his life would have been effected by this rule, so he doesn't care too much!
mayflor2

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 10:26:54 AM

I'm sure that no women in his life would have been effected by this rule, so he doesn't care too much!

What did anybody expect to say to him anyway? Give this man a hand. He's drowning in god-screaming religious pussies.

Miracal

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 22, 2015, 02:14:20 PM

besides, who'd be monitoring and filtering their sex talks anyway? What'd be the guy like? He's fucking horny, he's getting some tonight and the girl moans 'God'. What would he do? Go spiritual on her and get her ass to jail or take it to the bed and have a good time? Besides, this old man is a fucking twat. I don't think so he gets any, anyway.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: