Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin dice script [0.15btc]  (Read 845 times)
lahm-44 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:05:27 AM

hey users i am selling a bitcoin gambling script for 0.15btc..you can see the bitdice.me i have edited it a little...intrested buyers shoot me a pmBTCBTCBTC

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:19:25 AM

Can you post a demo link or some screenshots? Features?
WaterFunk

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:24:36 AM

very interested got two questions.

Can odds be set for example 49% instead of 50/50

Also does roulette work?
lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 07:38:37 AM

Also does roulette work?
yes you can set the odds yourself and yes roulette works..
sorry mate but  have no pc and thats a reason too that i am selling this script..i can just say its almost like bitdice.me
PryptoMontreal

Activity: 588
Merit: 285

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:17:38 PM

Also does roulette work?
sorry mate but  have no pc and thats a reason too that i am selling this script..i can just say its almost like bitdice.me

No one would trust you if you say its just like bitdice. We need proofs rather. How you got the script? You won't be able to code either if you don't have PC
CarlesPuyol
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 08:04:25 PM

Also does roulette work?

No one would trust you if you say its just like bitdice. We need proofs rather. How you got the script? You won't be able to code either if you don't have PC
lol thats funny! doesnt have PC but selling a script... I really think that something is stink there
lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:08:26 AM

Also does roulette work?

lol thats funny! doesnt have PC but selling a script... I really think that something is stink there

Also does roulette work?

i have made the script when i had the pc but due to my final year exams i dont have the pc...well i think i should sell the script when i have a prof...so i think i should lock this thread now
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:16:20 AM

I agree.   I am somewhat of a collector of Bitcoin related scripti RS and would purchase this, but I would need proof that you actually have the script.    Have a trusted escrow be a vouch for you.

lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:06:40 AM

I agree.   I am somewhat of a collector of Bitcoin related scripti RS and would purchase this, but I would need proof that you actually have the script.    Have a trusted escrow be a vouch for you.
well I can give you the screenshot of all the files...from my phone and I hope that can work
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:44:42 AM

well I can give you the screenshot of all the files...from my phone and I hope that can work

No, a screenshot of files proves nothing.   You can give a script to just about any trusted escrow on the forum and they will verify the contents OR, I can give you root priveleges on my server to create a demo.    I will even put funds in escrow if that helps.   I am serious about buying it.   With all of those options, there should be no reason why we can't make a sale if you actually have the files.

user0065

Activity: 41

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:43:22 AM

Would you be able to provide the security Rmcdermott927 is asking you, I would be also interested in buyihg your script.
lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:21:21 AM

No, a screenshot of files proves nothing.   You can give a script to just about any trusted escrow on the forum and they will verify the contents OR, I can give you root priveleges on my server to create a demo.    I will even put funds in escrow if that helps.   I am serious about buying it.   With all of those options, there should be no reason why we can't make a sale if you actually have the files.
well giving it to escrow is a good idea
.but I felt little unsecured with that prolivecy thing..what if the escrow stole the scrypt and solt it to some other users?
lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:24:02 AM

sorry but within these days I can't create a demo site....and btw if peoples are feeling less security eith this deal then I sould not sell the script...because I dont want any negetive trust from anyone..so plz co-operate
user0065

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:28:20 AM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 10:07:12 AM by user0065

If everything goes smooth, escrow would not need to hold script:

1. I send bitcoins to escrow.
2. You send script to me. I confirm it is OK to escrow.
3. Escrow sends bitcoins to you.

If transaction would not go fine:

2. You send script to me.
3. I "do not like" what you sent.
4. You send script to escrow.
5. Escrow takes a look and decides, either he refunds me or he sends bitcoins to you.

I think the the point of using escrow services for software related transactions is to try to avoid him having (free) access to what I am paying for Smiley

Edited: I messed up step 3, I fix it Smiley
Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:03:03 AM

so you are selling some developed computer code, which you can't show us in action, because you don't have computer. logic in 2015.
lahm-44 (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:36:35 AM

5. Escrow takes a look and decides, either he refunds me or he sends bitcoins to you.

I think the the point of using escrow services for software related transactions is to try to avoid him having (free) access to what I am paying for Smiley

thanks q good idea...so chose q escrow and discuss the matter with him and tell him to shoot a post here in public so everybody can discuss and can proceed for this deal
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:24:42 PM

.but I felt little unsecured with that prolivecy thing..what if the escrow stole the scrypt and solt it to some other users?

The escrows on this forum deal with HUGE sums of money all of the time.   They have no reason to steal your script.  It is VERY clear that you do not even have the script. 

iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 02:28:28 PM

The escrow should preferably be a trusted member and make a promise with the signed message that the escrow will not sell to other users and script will be deleted.
I feel that you could at least made a demo server so we can have a look at the functions.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 02:29:33 PM

thanks q good idea...so chose q escrow and discuss the matter with him and tell him to shoot a post here in public so everybody can discuss and can proceed for this deal
I'm interested in purchasing this script. but like the others I would need to see how it would look like on a demo site.  Do you have an estimated time of when you'll get your hands on a PC again and create a site for your potentially interested buyers?

Oh yeah, if you guys need help escrowing, I could help you out (free of charge).  Additionally, I would refer here for the other escrows: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
user0065

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:16:11 PM

Monbux: I am awaiting PM reply from you about escrow service for multidice auction Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: