Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:50:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] New Bitcoin card hardware wallet  (Read 657 times)
Realpra (OP)

Activity: 815
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:09:52 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2015, 07:46:10 AM by Realpra

It is my pleasure to announce that I have a working Bitcoin card for sale.

It was developed based on a thread on this very forum and now it is a reality.

It is:
- An open source platform/app and protocol.
- Very very user friendly.
- Cheap, 20 EUR.
- Secure for the everyday Bitcoiner.
- The perfect gift for people you want to introduce to using Bitcoin.

You can read more in my FAQ.

Picture time (its not just a graphic the real product is ready for sale, tested and has already shipped to some individuals):

You can get one at my website: BlochsTech.com

Questions are welcome.

Cheap and sexy Bitcoin card/hardware wallet, buy here:
http://BlochsTech.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NyeFe

Activity: 699
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 04:21:57 PM

Nice implementation, I'll check it out later.

MicroDApp.com—Smart Contract developers. Lets build a decentralized future!
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 6099

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 06:47:50 PM

Good job mate , however can we see more pictures ? or it's looks like that on the physical card too ? I personally don't like the design that much , it could be better but dosen't matter it's a hardware wallet all it counts is the security i think .
you may want to ask LiteCoinGuy to add your wallet to his thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=899253.0

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Argwai96
Legendary

Activity: 1036

Thug for life!

View Profile
June 17, 2015, 09:44:04 PM

Nice, what would be the time frame for international shipping to south America or Central America ?, I'll give it a shot if i don't have to wait more then 20 days to receive one.
jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 03:14:34 AM

Hmm.. It would be nice if you are able to giveaway a few for other to try. Maybe a contest or such? Rafflecopter might be a good choice if you want to make a contest while promoting it on social network. This can increase your wallet awareness and reputation - if you keep your promise.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
Realpra (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:53:22 AM

Nice implementation, I'll check it out later.

Good job mate , however can we see more pictures ? or it's looks like that on the physical card too ? I personally don't like the design that much , it could be better but dosen't matter it's a hardware wallet all it counts is the security i think .
you may want to ask LiteCoinGuy to add your wallet to his thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=899253.0
Thank you. Yes I will ask him.

The physical card uses that graphic for the front and its white on the back, I'll upload some real images and a demo video soon.

Security is as good as possible with a smartcard - better than most thought possible - but this card was made for normal people spending Bitcoin every day using PIN codes so if you're looking for a bunker for your coins an encrypted paper wallet or one of the other hardware wallets would be better.

Nice, what would be the time frame for international shipping to south America or Central America ?, I'll give it a shot if i don't have to wait more then 20 days to receive one.
I use normal letters so maybe ~10 days.

If it disappears on the way I will try to find a local dealer in that region and send more reliable packages to him that he can distribute.
I'm trying that for Thailand at the moment.

I'm still experimenting Smiley

Hmm.. It would be nice if you are able to giveaway a few for other to try. Maybe a contest or such? Rafflecopter might be a good choice if you want to make a contest while promoting it on social network. This can increase your wallet awareness and reputation - if you keep your promise.
Sounds cool. I'll look into it. Since my solution is highly price competitive such things are not a problem.

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:42:56 AM

Sounds cool. I'll look into it. Since my solution is highly price competitive such things are not a problem.

Ahh. I like developer who is positive toward all comments. If you did open a contest or giveaway, please do inform me via PM. I will definitely join if I allowed.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 10:59:25 AM

So this is a "card form" of a paper wallet, right? Or am I missing something?

But it also works as a regular Bitcoin wallet would? As in, you can store as little or as much funds on it as you like?
ellave

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:28:50 PM

Looks nice!
Realpra (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:04:19 PM

So this is a "card form" of a paper wallet, right? Or am I missing something?

But it also works as a regular Bitcoin wallet would? As in, you can store as little or as much funds on it as you like?
It signs transactions, verifies block difficulty and everything so its definitely a lot more advanced and powerful than a paper wallet.
The way it works is comparable to other light clients such as Electrum.

And yes you can store as little or as much as you like. I would recommend something like 2 months expenditures or less to be on the safe side.
Use an offline generated encrypted paper wallet for the big savings.

Its meant to be used to pay groceries and other everyday stuff in a very easy manor.

(Probably still alot better security than many people have on their thousands of dollars worth of bitcoins)

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: