Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:49:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to withdraw money won from bitcoins to banks without suspicion  (Read 3903 times)
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:07:46 PM

Talk to your CPA, not an internet forum.

If by cpa you mean lawyer, i dont think my lawyer will help me to not pay taxes, which is what im asking for here, how to not pay taxes, if i wanted to know how much and how exactly i wouldnt be asking but thanks for your answer.
CPA means certified practicing accountant, really just a fancy name for a accountant I think.
I can't really help with your problem much, maybe try a darknet forum for this sort of info, people there would probably be a bit more dodgy than the members here they may know what to do.
Good luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 02:11:26 PM

Can you please explain how this can help him to get the 20,000 euro into his bank account without any problem. We are all here to learn one thing or the other.

He could try split 20k and ask friends/family to help him withdraw in smaller amounts. Bitquick doesn't give out much details in the transaction statement, he will just end up paying friends/family a small cut instead of whatever% taxes.

He can also try withdraw from ATM's, like others suggested. 
Thank you for your explanations, I was wondering if there is a unique method to bypass the cash out process without any problem.

you can't, every trnsaction is registered, especially those that are above 1k, but if you stay below it, and make many of those smaller transaction, they will check it at the end, if the sum of all those transactions exceed a total per year, which should be different from country to country

but to check your money and to see who is the owner, they need to spend money, so they do it, only if it's worth the trouble for them, only if by doing so they can gain a good amount of taxes or penality
aikunsatu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 08:38:59 PM

They always follow the money.
JLynn171

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 09:00:16 PM

Try finding a BTC ATM near you or just pay taxes according to your countries requirments for wages dont seem like is problem Bitcoin isnt illegal and nothing suspecious about its use unless u act suspicious using it....
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 02, 2015, 11:57:44 PM

To a spanish bank to be exact. I would have asked this on the spanish section but people is not really active there. My question is simple, say for exanple you have 100 btc and you convert them ito money 20.000€ approximately, if you withdraw that to your bank you would probably have problems because its already a pretty big amount and im sure that if you do it in small amounts someone will realize after all. I could pay the taxes, yeah.. But its a really tedious thing to do specially when it comes to bitcoins and i dont really want to lose like 50% of the amount of profit im getting.

In your shoes, assuming you just want to avoid having to figure out, and pay a tax liability on 'earnings' or capital gains, this is what I would consider:

A. If the potential liability isn't material, just withdraw the funds to your bank. Have you looked at what your liability might run?
B. Seek out people near you who are able and willing to meet in person and pay cash for some or all of your coins. Localbitcoins is a good place to start looking.
C. Xapo debit card. Yes, the fees are high, but look at it this way: Xapo is an innovator and first-mover in btc, and your patronage is measure of support for the btc ecosystem. In a way those fees serve to 'pay back' the btc ecosystem for the opportunities it has provided.

GannickusX (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2015, 06:40:54 PM

To a spanish bank to be exact. I would have asked this on the spanish section but people is not really active there. My question is simple, say for exanple you have 100 btc and you convert them ito money 20.000€ approximately, if you withdraw that to your bank you would probably have problems because its already a pretty big amount and im sure that if you do it in small amounts someone will realize after all. I could pay the taxes, yeah.. But its a really tedious thing to do specially when it comes to bitcoins and i dont really want to lose like 50% of the amount of profit im getting.

In your shoes, assuming you just want to avoid having to figure out, and pay a tax liability on 'earnings' or capital gains, this is what I would consider:

A. If the potential liability isn't material, just withdraw the funds to your bank. Have you looked at what your liability might run?
B. Seek out people near you who are able and willing to meet in person and pay cash for some or all of your coins. Localbitcoins is a good place to start looking.
C. Xapo debit card. Yes, the fees are high, but look at it this way: Xapo is an innovator and first-mover in btc, and your patronage is measure of support for the btc ecosystem. In a way those fees serve to 'pay back' the btc ecosystem for the opportunities it has provided.

Localbitcoins is cool for small transactions but im not so sure about big ones, also if you get cash they can still notice, cant they? I mean you cant just go around spending tons of money right?
the_reprobate

Activity: 320

★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:44:55 PM

generally, is not so smart use one bank acc and transfer "everything" in on shot, just because transactions over XXX (depends on your country) from other countries are automatically monitored and may be followed.

so simply, create more acc, involve more friends and sent it in different days/times by small amounts to different people. another way is to use ATM or men in the middle..

leen93

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 08, 2015, 08:59:41 PM

bitcoin.de
but i would stil advice to exchange for cash and just live on cash for few months
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: