Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:05:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: back to 220 tomorrow time to sell is now  (Read 7082 times)
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:16:08 PM

How about sell now at $250 and buy at $220, you would earn more bitcoin that way Tongue
I better hold my bitcoin even the price back to $220 again

what if it does not return to 220? we are out of that endless cycle between 220-240 or 230-250

if this is anything like  a steady growth, better to aim at 250-275 now, and play with that range instead
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:29:28 PM

i still believe tomorrow and day after tomorrow bitcoin price is not going down again to $220 so i'm still hold my bitcoin and maybe the price still can rise up again
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 05:35:45 PM

probably the price will keep rising for the next few days.

but as with pretty much any short term trading prediction, you can only be
right 60% of the time even if you are one of the best.

johnyj
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1012

Beyond Imagination

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:55:26 PM

probably the price will keep rising for the next few days.

but as with pretty much any short term trading prediction, you can only be
right 60% of the time even if you are one of the best.

If you always forecast a price rally for bitcoin, long term wise you have more than 90% of chance to be right

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 10:36:47 PM

i think the chances are higher to see the price go down from here. maybe to $230 before we see it going up to around $240-$250 again. we've seen this before.
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 11:24:55 PM

I should take your advices in the opposite.. all your predictions and claims didn't happen.. if only i have tons of cash i would've bought more when you were posting crap since last week
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:35:35 AM

No way to know of course.  However, during the weekend bitcoin usually goes down.  This little move to 250 USD has been a lot of fun.  If the price holds over the weekend, that would set a nice stage for another leg up next week.  Checking the bitcoin price could actually become fun again!!!

Good Luck!
Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 02:08:49 AM

Avoid day trading bitcoin, almost all people end up losing money, especially on a still bearish trend.

I might agree with the op, but as most people, the justification presented is poor.

Up to now, the price failed to breach the descending long-term passing now at about 256: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1092081.msg11650943#msg11650943

But I'm still bullish on the long-term.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1937
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 09:02:09 AM

Well i'm surprised we are still at this price level.
I was wrong in the time frame.
But anyone with half a brain knows this won't last and will come down faster than it went up.

14b8PdeWLqK3yi3PrNHMmCvSmvDEKEBh3E
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:15:41 AM

But anyone with half a brain knows this won't last and will come down faster than it went up.

why it should come down(after a good rise like this) when it was not down for the past months with a even worse price?

sry but i can't see any reason, all i see is a slow move toward the uptrend
dPrdicICE

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:19:55 AM

why it should come down(after a good rise like this) when it was not down for the past months with a even worse price?

Who said "it was not down for the past months with a even worse price"? Bitcoin always goes lower low after false recovers.

https://i.imgur.com/sI5XzIw.jpg
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 12:43:20 PM

Who said "it was not down for the past months with a even worse price"? Bitcoin always goes lower low after false recovers.

Same multi account fudster here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1093893.new#new

Make your predictions with your real accounts or get banned. Anyone coming here to make single posts with new accounts about how the price will crash should get fired. And dont drop on me the "freedom of speech" bullshit, because you obviously have already real accounts here that you aren't using to not face the shame of being wrong.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:08:47 PM

You sound pretty foolish/clueless to me.  No one knows exactly what price is going to do.  If they did, they would be rich.  If you know so much, why are you trying to look smart?  Go make your fortune.

Dilla

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 01:28:55 PM

A $20 rise is not a fake recover like the last ones. This is as small step up. Hopefully it will continue from $250ish
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 05:56:49 PM

A $20 rise is not a fake recover like the last ones. This is as small step up. Hopefully it will continue from $250ish

have you been sleeping the last few months? it doesn't matter if the price goes up $15-$20 as it has been going back down for so many times now.
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 07:34:37 PM

Seems i wasn't too far off. Slippery slope is back..

ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 10:53:58 PM

To me it looks more like a shakedown of weak hands, rather than a lean downwards, return of the downtreand, or whatever you want to call it.
Even if traders are selling, they are doing so only in hope to get even more coins @ lower levels.

cheers
kwukduck (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 11:06:06 PM

Shaking of weak hands? Come on... you permabulls have been saying that for over a year now...

Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 12:58:11 AM

Not everyone that says there is a big risk that bitcoin will keep going down (for some time more) is a troll. Anyone looking to a bitcoin chart since December 2013 has to admit that those "trolls" have been right.

And if there are some that indeed are trolls and make posts hoping to create some kind of panic sell, they are not only trolls, they seem a little stupid. Bitcoin isn't a scammy alt coin that can be manipulated with a few posts on foruns. The volume is huge and is controlled by chinese exchanges (http://www.bitcoinity.org/markets/list?currency=ALL&span=30d). Most chinese speculators can't read english and they have their own forums. They couldn't care less for some english speaking trolls.

On the other side, the anger reactions against these troll seem to come from members that are afraid that those posts will make the price go down. That doesn't make any sense. Any posts are irrelevant. Let the trolls post. They are irrelevant in terms of price.

If you hate them, just do what I do when someone gets too personal, a nice permanent ignore, without even a fair warning or any answer.

But don't forget to pay attention to what some bearish members post. They have been right for more than 1,5 years. We are on a bearish median-term trend. Don't fight the market by buying now and keeping long positions until there is a reversal.

If the price goes below 240, better think twice.

I think eventually there will be a reversal and it will be the mother of all reversals. A sudden crash and then a recover in V. It will be a lifetime opportunity to buy bitcoin. But there is some risk that the blood and tears will go on for some time more.

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
dHe_zHiq

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I'm Just Try

View Profile
June 20, 2015, 02:51:21 AM

Not everyone that says there is a big risk that bitcoin will keep going down (for some time more) is a troll. Anyone looking to a bitcoin chart since December 2013 has to admit that those "trolls" have been right.

And if there are some that indeed are trolls and make posts hoping to create some kind of panic sell, they are not only trolls, they seem a little stupid. Bitcoin isn't a scammy alt coin that can be manipulated with a few posts on foruns. The volume is huge and is controlled by chinese exchanges (http://www.bitcoinity.org/markets/list?currency=ALL&span=30d). Most chinese speculators can't read english and they have their own forums. They couldn't care less for some english speaking trolls.

On the other side, the anger reactions against these troll seem to come from members that are afraid that those posts will make the price go down. That doesn't make any sense. Any posts are irrelevant. Let the trolls post. They are irrelevant in terms of price.

If you hate them, just do what I do when someone gets too personal, a nice permanent ignore, without even a fair warning or any answer.

But don't forget to pay attention to what some bearish members post. They have been right for more than 1,5 years. We are on a bearish median-term trend. Don't fight the market by buying now and keeping long positions until there is a reversal.

If the price goes below 240, better think twice.

I think eventually there will be a reversal and it will be the mother of all reversals. A sudden crash and then a recover in V. It will be a lifetime opportunity to buy bitcoin. But there is some risk that the blood and tears will go on for some time more.

That's the person who intentionally makes troll about bitcoin, they spread the issue in various forums, and fortunately china forum is not affected, because they also have their own language and are not overly concerned with the English language thread.

And indeed the Chinese people's views about bitcoin is different from the outlook in other countries, I hope that the market in China continues to grow, so that bitcoin is growing

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: