Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 08:27:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TAGR] Think And Get Rich Coin | A Wealth Symbol | Consult | [X15]  (Read 35250 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Tagr.Dev (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 09:41:14 PM

First Pool Added to OP

go6ooo1212
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 11:46:05 PM

Knock, knock , It looks interesting to enter here , I think Smiley
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
June 27, 2015, 08:59:00 AM

Yeah the diff is pretty low. Wanna rent cheap x15 rig Smiley
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 10:04:31 PM

ICO funds released to dev: https://blockchain.info/tx/70f58798428d6b907ae9ad30582689be5984d3deb097d45a895db372dec30c0c

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2015, 10:07:25 PM

only a hundred bucks ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Tagr.Dev (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:33:48 PM

Yes but this is not any obstacle to make a great coin from this.

Wink
go6ooo1212
Legendary

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 06:37:41 PM

I'm actually exited to see what's next move on the table Smiley
Tagr.Dev (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 09:25:17 PM

The magic on the crypto ecosystem is that the price is designated to a coin because a group of free people decided it, the buyers will come later.

It's a very bad move if you sell seed of a gold tree instead of the fruit itself.  Smiley

Let's make some noise buddies. We are looking to get a partnership with great figures on the success scene.
CrazyCoins

Activity: 182

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:54:23 PM

Are you serious??  This is total nonsense.  This is more like a cult oh great leader and dev.  Bless us more with your wonderful words.  If you are passing out Ecstasy to us the I might be in.  This coin ls laughable.  One person already owns this coin lol.  Come on Great One and answer to us brain dead followers.  Where is the damn Ecstasy oh Great One.  You have a little tophat with some coins around it for your symbol.  I know about Think and Grow Rich and it is nothing like this oh Great Cultmaster.  I am sure that the cult leader here will not have the balls to leave my post up but people will see it and I have a copy just for you!!@  Give me a break.  You have got to be kidding.  Joke coin maybe??  If you said it was a joke coin then I would have more respect for you oh Great Leader!!!  You said you were the dev on other coins.  It has already been asked by at least one person!!  WHAT WERE THE COINS?Huh  This has to many loose ends and a stupid logo and I am still waiting for my Ecstasy.  You already said that someone owns 91% I think you said.  I wonder who that might be???  It is hard if not impossible to compete with that.  Now do you have the balls to come and actually give a comprehensive plan and close up all these loose ends or are you going to just float over and delete this Post?Huh  Do you even have the guts to say what this coins purpose is going to be.  We are all just going to get rich because of a nothing coin.  Give me a break.  Answers are needed here and I don't think you have them oh Cult Greatness.  C'mon out he and talk like a man and lets see what you actually have.  Oh and bring the Ecstasy and at least 2 beautiful women for me.  That might make me join this nothing coin.  Come on out.  Please leave this post up because it is a valid post.  Answer big boy.  A lot of questions need answering and I don't think you are up to it.  Guess we will see!!!!

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
Tagr.Dev (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 04:23:29 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 04:40:56 AM by Tagr.Dev

Are you serious??  This is total nonsense.  This is more like a cult oh great leader and dev.  Bless us more with your wonderful words.  If you are passing out Ecstasy to us the I might be in.  This coin ls laughable.  One person already owns this coin lol.  Come on Great One and answer to us brain dead followers.  Where is the damn Ecstasy oh Great One.  You have a little tophat with some coins around it for your symbol.  I know about Think and Grow Rich and it is nothing like this oh Great Cultmaster.  I am sure that the cult leader here will not have the balls to leave my post up but people will see it and I have a copy just for you!!@  Give me a break.  You have got to be kidding.  Joke coin maybe??  If you said it was a joke coin then I would have more respect for you oh Great Leader!!!  You said you were the dev on other coins.  It has already been asked by at least one person!!  WHAT WERE THE COINS?Huh  This has to many loose ends and a stupid logo and I am still waiting for my Ecstasy.  You already said that someone owns 91% I think you said.  I wonder who that might be???  It is hard if not impossible to compete with that.  Now do you have the balls to come and actually give a comprehensive plan and close up all these loose ends or are you going to just float over and delete this Post?Huh  Do you even have the guts to say what this coins purpose is going to be.  We are all just going to get rich because of a nothing coin.  Give me a break.  Answers are needed here and I don't think you have them oh Cult Greatness.  C'mon out he and talk like a man and lets see what you actually have.  Oh and bring the Ecstasy and at least 2 beautiful women for me.  That might make me join this nothing coin.  Come on out.  Please leave this post up because it is a valid post.  Answer big boy.  A lot of questions need answering and I don't think you are up to it.  Guess we will see!!!!

If you can't see the purpose of this coin then this coin is not for you my friend, first read the main books about this theme and then come here.

And i can guarantee that investor owning the ico coins will not dump any soon, because he PAID bitcoin for them and he demostrated to be a true believer on this project.
(And he is owning only ICO coins, not 95% Of all coins, the PoW coins are many more than the ICO, pow and pos coins are arround 40 million)

For people like you, so many devs are offering vaporware who at the end are completely useless.
I am offering knowledge using this coin as advertisement and symbol Wink.
go6ooo1212
Legendary

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:35:52 AM

Well , personally I like that the Dev is active and defend his project ! Smiley
CrazyCoins

Activity: 182

Just2CRAZY

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:53:07 AM

Well go for it then.  What makes you think the dev is a him??  Like I said, I will join as well when I get my Ecstasy and and chicks like all good cults do lol.  You all have a good one.  I have to go.  This is becoming to much fun.

I SupportSprouts!!   SHA256  -  POW & POS TOGETHER!
Sprouts EXCHANGE!   PPC Fork!  Multiple POOLS!  Sprouts Homepage!
Tagr.Dev (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 10:46:11 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 12:53:19 PM by Tagr.Dev

Well go for it then.  What makes you think the dev is a him??  Like I said, I will join as well when I get my Ecstasy and and chicks like all good cults do lol.  You all have a good one.  I have to go.  This is becoming to much fun.

Just by seeing your post history i can see your knowledge.. I mean , you posted on "halo coin" "tennet coin".. do you think those coins will really make the diff? Just because they added 2 command línea con the source? , contrary to that, dogecoin made the diff offering nothing new but an idea like this coin.

You are from mid 2014 , but i'm here since litecoin was 0.002 btc. Wink you won't teach us about what can be successful or not.. And please dont bother on posting again the same sentences.. This time they will be considered what they are: spam and will be deleted for sure.

And this is not a cult, this is a fraternity focused on studying the ways of success. Wink
Tagr.Dev (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:17:51 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 01:48:15 PM by Tagr.Dev

We need a nice block explorer (besides the in-wallet) and go into an exchange.. Let's focus on it.
rikky05

Activity: 141

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:02:03 PM

Nice to see the project going on , i will try to offer this coin as some form of currency on the oversea cruises workshops from Esther and Jerry hicks.
peterson33

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 12:51:08 PM

Hi

I want to translate this thread in to Portuguese.

How much bounty are you offering for each translation?
go6ooo1212
Legendary

quarkchain.io

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:00:00 PM

The PoW Phase has over , cheers , the network works fine Smiley
kondiomir
Legendary

Activity: 1568

Twitter @Acimirov

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 06:30:18 PM

WTB some.. Exchange ?
go6ooo1212
Legendary

quarkchain.io

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 06:55:05 PM

WTB some.. Exchange ?

I could buy a descent amount too.
Is there any plan for exchange ?
YoBit
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1010

★YoBit.Net★

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2015, 01:39:15 AM

Please upload source code to GIT or Bitbucket

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print