Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:30:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone heard of or investing in 'Mining Sweden'?  (Read 8439 times)
cwick (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:18:55 AM

they seem pretty legit...they offer regular shares & vip shares...& they seem to be really transparent.

im very interested in them...pools/miners are the one thing i havent invested or dabbled in yet...partly because of potential scams, and it just seems like a lot of work/hassle for something new to me and just wondering if its worth it.

any feedback is gr8ly appreciated!

thanks guys....

cwick  Smiley
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:21:28 AM

wrong section, move it in the mining section

but you should provide a link at least, is this what you're talking about? https://www.miningsweden.se/

if it is something affiliate with KNC miners, then i don't like it
cwick (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:33:29 AM

i moved it....sorry and thanks~!
bitnanigans

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:52:53 AM

I've heard of it and I'm skeptical, probably due to being burned by "cloud mining" a few times.

The web site looks like an amateur job and doesn't inspire much confidence. They don't have a physical address. Their support page is blank. Personally, I would steer clear of this.
grouper fish

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:35:53 AM

long thread about mining Sweden over at litecointalk.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24627.0

A few ROI calculations in that thread aswell.

Bit-Gods

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:56:55 AM

they seem pretty legit...they offer regular shares & vip shares...& they seem to be really transparent.

im very interested in them...pools/miners are the one thing i havent invested or dabbled in yet...partly because of potential scams, and it just seems like a lot of work/hassle for something new to me and just wondering if its worth it.

any feedback is gr8ly appreciated!

thanks guys....

cwick  Smiley

Heard about them , but never invested a dime as many cloud mining turns out to be scam, one can invest if he can  access the mining facility physically and see for himself and get acquainted with the operators of the facility  Cheesy

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:05:56 PM

this to me smells like reseller of KNC hashing power..and because it is somehow related/connected to KNC, I don't care anymore.)
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:15:45 PM

Website not good and you can't find any information where there mining address is better avoid at all cost.
Better yet avoid Cloud mining services most of the companies went bad in the end.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 03:44:56 PM

I am one of their paying members for nearly a month now. Haven't tried withdrawing funds yet, but ROI is going to take over a year at least.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:22:32 PM

Last I heard of them they couldn't answer any of my questions about whether people would be paying for hardware they already owned or for hardware still to be purchased, how payouts could start immediately if the latter, how payouts will continue forever if the former, or if their VIP scheme would run afoul of any securities laws, so I just assumed they were a scam like every other cloud mining operation.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 06:56:03 PM

Last I heard of them they couldn't answer any of my questions about whether people would be paying for hardware they already owned or for hardware still to be purchased, how payouts could start immediately if the latter, how payouts will continue forever if the former, or if their VIP scheme would run afoul of any securities laws, so I just assumed they were a scam like every other cloud mining operation.

Valid questions indeed, I know they purchased hardware in the mean time but not sure where the original funds in my account was coming from oO
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:18:18 PM

Valid questions indeed, I know they purchased hardware in the mean time but not sure where the original funds in my account was coming from oO

How many steps does it take to get from you to their creation in the blockchain. if the answer is a long time, they aren't mining.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:06:16 AM

Never heard before. It's there have a photo of their farm field?
Smell like another cloudmining scam, right.
cwick (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:59:37 AM

www.miningsweden.se

checkm' out then say what you think...if it's the same, then cool...
paulh691

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:12:19 PM

www.miningsweden.se

probable scame - alarm bells ring when they start to mention "shares" "vip shares" etc.
even if it was legit they can always claim "hack" sorry all gone, etc.
yeponlyone

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:44:00 PM

www.miningsweden.se

probable scame - alarm bells ring when they start to mention "shares" "vip shares" etc.

Agree. And, as I understand it, it's not clear legally about "shares" in this way".

However, it is something about the guy running the site that is different than others, he seems honest, as when writing in the blog he finally got 100TB (which is much but nothing compared to the big ones).

I'd say "wait and see" how the site develops.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:19:48 AM

www.miningsweden.se

Agree. And, as I understand it, it's not clear legally about "shares" in this way".

However, it is something about the guy running the site that is different than others, he seems honest, as when writing in the blog he finally got 100TB (which is much but nothing compared to the big ones).

I'd say "wait and see" how the site develops.

Well I am going along to their BBQ they have invited people to up in Northern Sweden in around a month or so from now, to have a look around their growing farm and perhaps also get a tour around the huge hydro electric dam that provides the cheap electricity costs in the area, so if any of the miners are empty cases, cardboard cutouts or just inflatable toys, will let you know Smiley

cwick (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:42:42 AM

you're actually going to the BBQ?! would LOVE to hear what you see/hear/observe, etc brother!
PLEASE keep me posted and lemme know, ok? id really appreciate it...

thanks!
~ wick
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 07:43:17 AM

legit or not doesn't rally matter at the moment, in my opinion. cloud mining is not profitable and won't be anytime soon

cwick (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:09:24 AM

thanks for sharing your opinion....
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: