Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:42:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone heard of or investing in 'Mining Sweden'?  (Read 8439 times)
cwick (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:18:55 AM

they seem pretty legit...they offer regular shares & vip shares...& they seem to be really transparent.

im very interested in them...pools/miners are the one thing i havent invested or dabbled in yet...partly because of potential scams, and it just seems like a lot of work/hassle for something new to me and just wondering if its worth it.

any feedback is gr8ly appreciated!

thanks guys....

cwick  Smiley
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:21:28 AM

wrong section, move it in the mining section

but you should provide a link at least, is this what you're talking about? https://www.miningsweden.se/

if it is something affiliate with KNC miners, then i don't like it
cwick (OP)

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:33:29 AM

i moved it....sorry and thanks~!
bitnanigans

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:52:53 AM

I've heard of it and I'm skeptical, probably due to being burned by "cloud mining" a few times.

The web site looks like an amateur job and doesn't inspire much confidence. They don't have a physical address. Their support page is blank. Personally, I would steer clear of this.
grouper fish

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 08:35:53 AM

long thread about mining Sweden over at litecointalk.

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=24627.0

A few ROI calculations in that thread aswell.

Bit-Gods

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 09:56:55 AM

they seem pretty legit...they offer regular shares & vip shares...& they seem to be really transparent.

im very interested in them...pools/miners are the one thing i havent invested or dabbled in yet...partly because of potential scams, and it just seems like a lot of work/hassle for something new to me and just wondering if its worth it.

any feedback is gr8ly appreciated!

thanks guys....

cwick  Smiley

Heard about them , but never invested a dime as many cloud mining turns out to be scam, one can invest if he can  access the mining facility physically and see for himself and get acquainted with the operators of the facility  Cheesy

Xialla
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

/dev/null

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:05:56 PM

this to me smells like reseller of KNC hashing power..and because it is somehow related/connected to KNC, I don't care anymore.)
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 12:15:45 PM

Website not good and you can't find any information where there mining address is better avoid at all cost.
Better yet avoid Cloud mining services most of the companies went bad in the end.
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 03:44:56 PM

I am one of their paying members for nearly a month now. Haven't tried withdrawing funds yet, but ROI is going to take over a year at least.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 06:22:32 PM

Last I heard of them they couldn't answer any of my questions about whether people would be paying for hardware they already owned or for hardware still to be purchased, how payouts could start immediately if the latter, how payouts will continue forever if the former, or if their VIP scheme would run afoul of any securities laws, so I just assumed they were a scam like every other cloud mining operation.
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2015, 06:56:03 PM

Last I heard of them they couldn't answer any of my questions about whether people would be paying for hardware they already owned or for hardware still to be purchased, how payouts could start immediately if the latter, how payouts will continue forever if the former, or if their VIP scheme would run afoul of any securities laws, so I just assumed they were a scam like every other cloud mining operation.

Valid questions indeed, I know they purchased hardware in the mean time but not sure where the original funds in my account was coming from oO
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2015, 07:18:18 PM

Valid questions indeed, I know they purchased hardware in the mean time but not sure where the original funds in my account was coming from oO

How many steps does it take to get from you to their creation in the blockchain. if the answer is a long time, they aren't mining.
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:06:16 AM

Never heard before. It's there have a photo of their farm field?
Smell like another cloudmining scam, right.
cwick (OP)

View Profile
June 19, 2015, 06:59:37 AM

www.miningsweden.se

checkm' out then say what you think...if it's the same, then cool...
paulh691

Activity: 136

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:12:19 PM

www.miningsweden.se

probable scame - alarm bells ring when they start to mention "shares" "vip shares" etc.
even if it was legit they can always claim "hack" sorry all gone, etc.
yeponlyone

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:44:00 PM

www.miningsweden.se

probable scame - alarm bells ring when they start to mention "shares" "vip shares" etc.

Agree. And, as I understand it, it's not clear legally about "shares" in this way".

However, it is something about the guy running the site that is different than others, he seems honest, as when writing in the blog he finally got 100TB (which is much but nothing compared to the big ones).

I'd say "wait and see" how the site develops.
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:19:48 AM

www.miningsweden.se

Agree. And, as I understand it, it's not clear legally about "shares" in this way".

However, it is something about the guy running the site that is different than others, he seems honest, as when writing in the blog he finally got 100TB (which is much but nothing compared to the big ones).

I'd say "wait and see" how the site develops.

Well I am going along to their BBQ they have invited people to up in Northern Sweden in around a month or so from now, to have a look around their growing farm and perhaps also get a tour around the huge hydro electric dam that provides the cheap electricity costs in the area, so if any of the miners are empty cases, cardboard cutouts or just inflatable toys, will let you know Smiley

cwick (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:42:42 AM

you're actually going to the BBQ?! would LOVE to hear what you see/hear/observe, etc brother!
PLEASE keep me posted and lemme know, ok? id really appreciate it...

thanks!
~ wick
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 07:43:17 AM

legit or not doesn't rally matter at the moment, in my opinion. cloud mining is not profitable and won't be anytime soon

cwick (OP)

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:09:24 AM

thanks for sharing your opinion....
Propagandalf

Activity: 312

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 05:02:19 PM

Well I am going along to their BBQ they have invited people to up in Northern Sweden in around a month or so from now, to have a look around their growing farm and perhaps also get a tour around the huge hydro electric dam that provides the cheap electricity costs in the area, so if any of the miners are empty cases, cardboard cutouts or just inflatable toys, will let you know Smiley
[/quote]

Yes, please let us know! The BBQ is today, right?
onewiseguy

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 08:15:33 PM

I think anything with the world mining in it for the moment is   a scam. there is no profit like back in 2014.
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2015, 08:41:15 PM

Earned back about 22$ after nearly 3 months of mining, their rates are really poor atm....ROI for a 130$ investment is 400+ days atm.
Propagandalf

View Profile
August 22, 2015, 09:36:02 PM

Earned back about 22$ after nearly 3 months of mining, their rates are really poor atm....ROI for a 130$ investment is 400+ days atm.

Well, those weren't exactly promising figures... Do you know if the VIP shares entitle you to a lifetime share of the company profits, or does it expire after 12 months?
jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2015, 06:07:12 AM

Well, those weren't exactly promising figures... Do you know if the VIP shares entitle you to a lifetime share of the company profits, or does it expire after 12 months?

As far as I'm aware - and I could be wrong - my VIP shares are for life Smiley but it's still a huge gamble and not really worth it IMO.
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 07:50:07 AM

[/quote]
Well, at the moment I am in Northern Sweden, yesterday was the day that I met up with Tommy. Disappointingly, was just myself and another person that travelled here. We were driven to the mining farm, all was good and interesting, the heat and noise etc was something I was suprised about the most. As in the pictures that Tommy has posted, it was exactly the same, lots of S5s, we then were taken to around to various locations, the dam nearby which provides much of the power and other nearby data centres in the area and then we were taken back to the hotel and then later on in the evening we met up again and we went out for a meal. There was no BBQ because there was just two of us or 3 if you include Tommy so we were taken to a very nice restaurant where we ate some typical Northern Swedish food and drinks. All in all had a really nice time. Was a shame that more did not come but I guess it is quite far to come but I was glad I did because it made me really understand what the heat and noise of miners were like, sort of like watching a motor race on the TV and then until you actually go to on in person it is alot different. We were also given a T Shirt for coming along too.

hopebit

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:01:09 PM

So it looks like Mining Sweden is legit as they actually have the hardware doing the mining.
Shouldn't they be listed here then?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0
Propagandalf

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:49:49 PM

So it looks like Mining Sweden is legit as they actually have the hardware doing the mining.

Is there an official Mining Sweden thread on bitcointalk? I only found one on litecointalk.
Propagandalf

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 01:52:40 PM

Well, at the moment I am in Northern Sweden, yesterday was the day that I met up with Tommy. Disappointingly, was just myself and another person that travelled here. We were driven to the mining farm, all was good and interesting, the heat and noise etc was something I was suprised about the most. As in the pictures that Tommy has posted, it was exactly the same, lots of S5s, we then were taken to around to various locations, the dam nearby which provides much of the power and other nearby data centres in the area and then we were taken back to the hotel and then later on in the evening we met up again and we went out for a meal. There was no BBQ because there was just two of us or 3 if you include Tommy so we were taken to a very nice restaurant where we ate some typical Northern Swedish food and drinks. All in all had a really nice time. Was a shame that more did not come but I guess it is quite far to come but I was glad I did because it made me really understand what the heat and noise of miners were like, sort of like watching a motor race on the TV and then until you actually go to on in person it is alot different. We were also given a T Shirt for coming along too.

[/quote]

Such a shame that so few people met up. Sounds like your trip was worth it, though! Did you learn anything else from your trip? Anything enlightening from an investor's point of view, or about their future of mining?
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 02:08:59 PM

Is there an official Mining Sweden thread on bitcointalk? I only found one on litecointalk.

There was, but they ran away when asked about the vip shares possibly violating securities laws and for proof of their mining on the blockchain.

It's nice that they bought you dinner and that they have some miners, that doesn't make the whole thing viable.
Propagandalf

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 09:06:31 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2015, 07:30:45 PM by Propagandalf

I sent an e-mail 8 days ago and never got a reply. That is not very professional.

Never mind, he apologized for missing it and answered all my questions.
musicmeetstheblockchain

Activity: 179

Blockchain Applications For The Real World

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2015, 09:15:22 AM

I've been with Mining Sweden from the start. They are really transparent. Tommy even worked with us on ADC and set up a pool.
Looking forward to seeing what the VIP profit share brings.

jdebunt
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 05:40:59 AM

I've been with Mining Sweden from the start. They are really transparent. Tommy even worked with us on ADC and set up a pool.

I hope it'll bring something good very fast... this ROI period is getting longer and longer atm
musicmeetstheblockchain

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2015, 08:02:09 AM

I hope it'll bring something good very fast... this ROI period is getting longer and longer atm

Compared to Hashnest yes. With the S7 launch he'll probably also need a hardware refresh.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2015, 08:38:36 AM

Compared to Hashnest yes. With the S7 launch he'll probably also need a hardware refresh.

I agree!

Propagandalf

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 05:30:43 PM

Do you think that if Mining Sweden upgrades to S7s, that it will positively affect those who have already bought mining power - or that it will be offered as "unique" mining packs in the shop?
Propagandalf

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:19:02 PM

Do you think that if Mining Sweden upgrades to S7s, that it will positively affect those who have already bought mining power - or that it will be offered as "unique" mining packs in the shop?

I see they are now offering separate S7-packs in the shop!
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
October 03, 2015, 03:29:20 PM

how will it positively impact you? More miners means the difficulty will go up, making the miners you "own" worth less. They will "sell" those miners to other people which will give you a smaller percentage of the total hashpower.
Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 10:00:56 AM

Could be positive for ones that bought vip shares, it the company grows its positive because with the vip shares you own a small share of the company. But it doesn't affect for ones that only bought the old mining shares.
Propagandalf

View Profile
October 12, 2015, 06:05:46 PM

how will it positively impact you? More miners means the difficulty will go up, making the miners you "own" worth less. They will "sell" those miners to other people which will give you a smaller percentage of the total hashpower.

It was a stupid question, but I was wondering if they would shut down the old miners and transfer the contracts to the S7s - I guess not Smiley
musicmeetstheblockchain

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2015, 11:58:05 AM

It was a stupid question, but I was wondering if they would shut down the old miners and transfer the contracts to the S7s - I guess not Smiley

It would make sense to continue with the S5's whilst they remain profitable then offer big discounts to existing contract holders on the S7's once their 12 months is up.
Not sure how this would affect recent purchasers of hash power. MS don't seem to have the unprofitability clause like Hashnest.

musicmeetstheblockchain

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2015, 01:57:38 PM

Using current prices 1000GH of S7 hash at mining sweden (using promo code) is around 2.92BTC
The same on the Hashnest market is around 1.92BTC
But with the Mining Sweden packs there is also a profit share (yet to be declared).

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 05:23:56 PM

Using current prices 1000GH of S7 hash at mining sweden (using promo code) is around 2.92BTC
But with the Mining Sweden packs there is also a profit share (yet to be declared).

You also have to take into consideration that the Mining Sweden price includes the electricity and hosting cost for the year so you get a full fat BTC payout each day.

Where as the Hashnest price, you are having to pay a daily maintenance fee which is pretty small but still works out at amost 58 US cents a day or 211.5 USD a year.

Currently 211.5 USD is around 0.77 BTC, so really after you take that into account, then the MS price is really around 0.3 BTC more expensive currently and yes it is for a year and not lifetime but anyway.. Just throwing that into the mixing pot ..haha

musicmeetstheblockchain

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 01:40:09 PM

You also have to take into consideration that the Mining Sweden price includes the electricity and hosting cost for the year so you get a full fat BTC payout each day.

Where as the Hashnest price, you are having to pay a daily maintenance fee which is pretty small but still works out at amost 58 US cents a day or 211.5 USD a year.

Currently 211.5 USD is around 0.77 BTC, so really after you take that into account, then the MS price is really around 0.3 BTC more expensive currently and yes it is for a year and not lifetime but anyway.. Just throwing that into the mixing pot ..haha

Good points. I've been more than happy with the MS service so far and the owner Tommy is very approachable.

munky666

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:42:49 PM

so. website is offline since when?
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:00:05 PM

so. website is offline since when?

I received an email from Tommy about this.

His server provider is down so this is why the site is down at the moment.

Propagandalf

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:40:29 PM

I have bought my self some S7 VIP shares, and so far so good! Tommy is quick off the mark whenever there is an issue.
Skatter

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 10:20:12 PM

Whats the payout per gh/s per day for s7 shares.
the older model pays 1020sats per gh/s per day which hasnt changed in months
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 10:32:03 PM

Discount Voucher MOON will give you 10% discount om Mining Sweden.
Everyone want`s to go to the MOON right!?

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
clgrissom3
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1032

Carl, aka Sonny :)

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:36:10 PM

Whats the payout per gh/s per day for s7 shares.
the older model pays 1020sats per gh/s per day which hasnt changed in months

It's the same for the S7 shares...
Paul Revere

Activity: 406
Merit: 260

The Scamcoats are coming!

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:40:25 PM

Discount Voucher MOON will give you 10% discount om Mining Sweden.
Everyone want`s to go to the MOON right!?

Wrong. I prefer Earth. Have fun on the Moon there fella. Make sure you hold your breath, too.  Wink

All of my posts are simply statements of my own personal opinions based on available information and pondering what might be possible considering human nature, with the goal of finding truth and preventing fraud. Please look at all of the facts and theories and put your thinking cap on to draw your own conclusions. If you feel that I have made a false statement or have been unnecessarily derogatory, I encourage you to please point it out, and if proven correct and/or reasonable I will remedy it. ~ Paul Revere
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 09:45:13 PM

I heard of them, but I don't use them.

Since they buy small quantities at bitmain, they can't be very competive.

Also, if something happends, i've go to go to sweden...

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:10:15 PM

The other day i read a topic of someone who wanted to sell his cloud mining of them. The thread was over a month old and nobody bite.

I guess they are not that popular.
Raimonn
Legendary

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 10:41:31 PM

I received an email from them announcing especial offers on blackfriday. I'm mining with them for some month and all was correct. They have a long Roi, but they are paying without any delay.
Skatter

Activity: 89

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 12:55:43 PM

if the s7 shares are paying out as the previous s5 where is the logic in that? He is just offering out more GH/s for sale but no return to the consumer
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:46:17 PM

if the s7 shares are paying out as the previous s5 where is the logic in that? He is just offering out more GH/s for sale but no return to the consumer

Well just cos you have a newer miner doesnt mean you get different payouts...or is that what you think?

If you buy 1TH/s of S5 mining shares from Mining Sweden then you still get the same payout as if you had 1TH/s of S7 mining shares, the difference is the upfront cost because an S7 is cheaper per GH/s to run as when you purchase from Mining Sweden you are paying upfront your electricity cost and hosting costs as well.

When you get S7 contracts with Hashnest for example, then the payouts from an S5 will be different because you are having to pay the electricity cost each day from your payout and as the S7 is more power efficient you get more payout, but with Mining Sweden you are always getting a full fat Bitcoin payout each day so this is why the payout you get is the same no matter if you have an S5 or S7.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
November 28, 2015, 05:47:26 PM

I heard of them, but I don't use them.

Since they buy small quantities at bitmain, they can't be very competive.

Also, if something happends, i've go to go to sweden...

Sure, well as Bitmain is the company making the S5s and S7s, that would make sense.

And your thing about having to go to Sweden doesnt make too much sense cos if something happened to hashnest, Bitmain etc, you would have to do what ?? Go to china instead?

Not sure what relevance that has about anything.

wishxy

Activity: 474
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2016, 01:25:55 AM

Any news lately?
MS site is seems down?
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 07:33:18 AM

Any news lately?
MS site is seems down?

I got an email about the site being down this morning, so check your inbox as you most likely have one too.

uncaer9

Activity: 413

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:28:48 AM

i found this review
 http://digiconomist.net/fraud-risk-assessment-mining-sweden

seem like legit site but i can't trust 100%
any official ANN ? or official bitcointalk service ?

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀                 ▀████▄
   ▄███▀
  ▄██▀
 ▄██▀   ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██▀    ████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
███     ██████▀  ██▄▄   ▀██████     ███
███     ██████   ██████  ██████     ███
███     ██████▄  ██▀▀   ▄██████     ███
▀██▄    ████████▄▄   ▄▄████████    ▄██▀
 ▀██▄   ▀█████████████████████▀   ▄██▀
  ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
   ▀███▄                       ▄███▀
     ▀████▄                 ▄████▀
       ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
PUREVIDZ█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
[][████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄               ▄█████▄   ▄▄
██▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄        ▄█████████████▀
▀█████▄▄     ████████████▀
 ▀██████████▄████████████
█████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████████
   ███████████████████
    ▀▀██████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████▀
▀███████████████▀
  ▀▀████████▀▀
]█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:45:26 AM

i found this review
 http://digiconomist.net/fraud-risk-assessment-mining-sweden

seem like legit site but i can't trust 100%
any official ANN ? or official bitcointalk service ?

They disappeared from here when we asked outrageous things like proof that they weren't full of shit.

Always a sign of a legitimate operation.

Edit: Why would you post a link to a fraud risk assessment that says that the rating is "really bad" and then say it seems legit?
dong28894

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 09:37:15 PM

MS seems legit up until this point. Tommy resolved all of the issues pretty quickly. It's April already, and I'm quite curious how much profit we will receive from the VIP share.
I don't suggest anyone to invest at the moment because your mining power will suffer from the upcoming halving event. But a few months after the event, when the network difficulty and price regain stability, there's a cool trick you can do to safely invest in MS without spending much of your own money. Check out this article I wrote about MS for more details: http://bitcoinpassiveincome.com/how-to-use-bitcoin-leverage-to-invest-in-mining-sweden/
brizio71

Activity: 456

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:42:16 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 12:57:48 PM by brizio71

The payout is dramatically decreased thim months:

Current BTC value from 2016-04-25          0.000002815 BTC per share, per day and GH

I don't know why, because the bitcoin difficulty is decrease too ....so this value should increment and not reduced of about 50% since last months, then on web site payout page is stated:

The value is updated according to the market difficulty

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

8th March the BTC Value is 0.00000605 BTC per share, per day and GH;
 December  was 0.00000805 BTC per share, per day and GH

can anyone explain me why this changes ?

Whit this value u will never get ROI !!!!

Thanks

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:54:43 AM

Current BTC value from 2016-04-25          0.000002815 BTC per share, per day and GH

I don't know why, because the bitcoin difficulty is decrease too ....so this value should increment and not reduced of about 50% since last months, then on web site payout page is stated:

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

Thanks

In real mining companies like Hashnest, when difficulty decrease and the price is stable, you should get more bitcoin per day then with a difficulty increase. Having said that, I am closely monitoring scam ponzies which call themselves cloud mining website, and I see there in other forums, people claiming why they are mining less bitcoin now, when they used to mine more without taking in consideration the difficulty. The cloud ponzies are becoming smart by lowering the coins you can "mine" with them because of difficulty. I think its the same reason with miningsweden.
Dande K

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:27:38 PM

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

Thanks
I noticed the same thing, first it was 1000 satoshi per GHS ,then 805/605 and now 281.5 and I'm like "Yeah, I can say goodbye to my money.'' I strongly think mining sweden is a ponzi waiting to fall, with this new payout change, no one in their right mind would buy. They even lowered the 20GHS pack from $10.23 to 7.20 just a few days before the payout cut. Been with them since may 2015
musicmeetstheblockchain

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 08:18:30 AM

MS seems legit up until this point. Tommy resolved all of the issues pretty quickly. It's April already, and I'm quite curious how much profit we will receive from the VIP share.
I don't suggest anyone to invest at the moment because your mining power will suffer from the upcoming halving event. But a few months after the event, when the network difficulty and price regain stability, there's a cool trick you can do to safely invest in MS without spending much of your own money. Check out this article I wrote about MS for more details: http://bitcoinpassiveincome.com/how-to-use-bitcoin-leverage-to-invest-in-mining-sweden/

Your leverage method would not work as paypal is no longer accepted on the site.

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 06:31:38 PM

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones, started March of 2015 and when I figured my payout for April 2016....its within about $20 of the money I "invested" as they were all VIP shares. Now as for the dividing of the 25% of Mining Sweden's profits.....that seems to be taking a long time, after my email inquiry was ignored...a week later I filed a ticket suggesting it was time to hear something on the "news" section. This appeared shortly after...

"Hello,

Just want to update you on the work with the books and the process for the VIP shares.
The work was more extensive then I hade expected since every Payout to users needs to be booked and only they are over 22.000 posts and each of them needs to be valued at the day they where paid. And there i other similar  things that needs to be booked and that takes a long time to get into the books.

So I know that I said that I hoped to have some info to you in the end of last month but when I made that promisse I didn’t expect that much work as it is so it will still be several weeks until the books are closed and we now any result.

I´m sorry for this but we are working on it."

Have a bad feeling about there being any profit....but we're hoping there's a little.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:42:57 PM

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones, started March of 2015 and when I figured my payout for April 2016....its within about $20 of the money I "invested" as they were all VIP shares. Now as for the dividing of the 25% of Mining Sweden's profits.....that seems to be taking a long time, after my email inquiry was ignored...a week later I filed a ticket suggesting it was time to hear something on the "news" section. This appeared shortly after...

"Hello,

Just want to update you on the work with the books and the process for the VIP shares.
The work was more extensive then I hade expected since every Payout to users needs to be booked and only they are over 22.000 posts and each of them needs to be valued at the day they where paid. And there i other similar  things that needs to be booked and that takes a long time to get into the books.

So I know that I said that I hoped to have some info to you in the end of last month but when I made that promisse I didn’t expect that much work as it is so it will still be several weeks until the books are closed and we now any result.

I´m sorry for this but we are working on it."

Have a bad feeling about there being any profit....but we're hoping there's a little.

I second your bad feeling. The technology to run a mining pool and pay out the profits of that mining pool seem to have been figured out a long time ago. If they can't even do that correctly and keep track of the rest of their money I'm not sure how you expect to get any money.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:30:36 AM

Do any one who have account in Mining Sweden can confirm that they announced sale of S9? or is it just a rumor ..? Apparently, this information is on their website..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:39:08 AM

Do any one who have account in Mining Sweden can confirm that they announced sale of S9? or is it just a rumor ..? Apparently, this information is on their website..

Yes they are claiming to have pre orders:

BUT

It is not true:

also:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766448.msg14793954#msg14793954

So, if mining sweden are lying about that, what else are they lying about?

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:47:14 AM

https://i.imgur.com/AfKB6mU.png

BUT

It is not true:

https://i.imgur.com/uBHe4rk.png

also:

Yep, i already seen this coments from Bitmain.

Well .. it looks like they did a free advertising campaign. It got a lot of buzz around them for this information. Someone will get a bonus.

This puts them in a negative light, but my guess is that they are prepared for such consequences. Let's wait for continuation of this game..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:16:17 PM

BUT

It is not true:

also:

Unless someone high up from Bitmain writes to say that Mining Sweden is not telling the truth then I take anything someone from support writes with a pinch of salt.

I actually believe that Bitmain are denying it so no matter what you ask them in support they will deny it.

Mining Sweden I think have let the cat out of the bag by letting people know that there is an Antminer S9 that is soon going to arrive and now Bitmain are doing what they can to keep a lid on it.

Thats my thoughts on it.

Anyway at some point in the future the question will be answered.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:14:39 PM

Looks like Mining Sweden has updated the news now.

https://www.miningsweden.se/news/

So it seems that a contact at Bitmain wrote to Mining Sweden to tell them that the S9 was coming out very soon.
Mining Sweden had an email on the 5th May and was told the Antminer S9 would be released in about 10 days so if this is true, not very long then.

More info on that link

Raimonn
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:36:53 PM

Looks like Mining Sweden has updated the news now.

So it seems that a contact at Bitmain wrote to Mining Sweden to tell them that the S9 was coming out very soon.
Mining Sweden had an email on the 5th May and was told the Antminer S9 would be released in about 10 days so if this is true, not very long then.

More info on that link

Great news, if they are right, we will have some anounce from Bitmain in the following days with the price of S9 and its specifications.
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:10:35 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 12:13:24 PM by Zeta0S

Do not forget to use the MOON voucher whit Mining Sweden  Cheesy

The Arcitect

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:56:29 PM

Was looking into getting on with a mining site such as this one but after reading what is happening with this one and your not going to ROI anything with them I am having second thoughts as it does not seem to be beneficial to do this at all.

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:00:51 AM

Was looking into getting on with a mining site such as this one but after reading what is happening with this one and your not going to ROI anything with them I am having second thoughts as it does not seem to be beneficial to do this at all.

If they had miners that would generate a positive return on investment, why would they rent them to you?
The Arcitect

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:38:55 AM

If they had miners that would generate a positive return on investment, why would they rent them to you?
As with any cloud mining outfit  Roll Eyes
Thats why there should not be any trust into dealing with such companies. If there was any profit to be made they wouldn't need a clientele to rent hash power too.

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:01:20 AM

That is the most perfect answer to any one looking to join cloud mining in the first place. And the legit ones like Hashnest, you are not going to make ROI with them, thats why they rent the miners to you. Cloud mining as a whole is not profitable at the moment, a lot of cloud mining websites are in reality HYIP-s and you never ROI with legit ones, basically you are losing money both ways, so to keep it safe, store your BTC in your wallet which has more value this way.
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:24:35 AM

That is the most perfect answer to any one looking to join cloud mining in the first place. And the legit ones like Hashnest, you are not going to make ROI with them, thats why they rent the miners to you. Cloud mining as a whole is not profitable at the moment, a lot of cloud mining websites are in reality HYIP-s and you never ROI with legit ones, basically you are losing money both ways, so to keep it safe, store your BTC in your wallet which has more value this way.

With so high difficulty only with S7 and very low costs of electricity is possible to get ROI. Everyone is waiting for S9 to chase technological race.
There is more easy way to earn from cloud mining - thats referrals. For many users here that's doesn't matter if it is Ponzi/HYIP or not, most important is referral reward. They spread referral links on cryptorelated forums just to bring unaware investors. That's how it works.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:53:47 PM

With so high difficulty only with S7 and very low costs of electricity is possible to get ROI. Everyone is waiting for S9 to chase technological race.
There is more easy way to earn from cloud mining - thats referrals. For many users here that's doesn't matter if it is Ponzi/HYIP or not, most important is referral reward. They spread referral links on cryptorelated forums just to bring unaware investors. That's how it works.

If it was possible for someone to reach a positive ROI with an s7, wouldn't they just plug it in and reap the rewards instead of giving them all away?
Hausi

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:14:09 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 12:49:31 PM by Hausi

SCAM
I opened my paypal case. i try to refund my payments... if paypal isnt for me, my legal protection will be Cheesy
Bad website, bad code "payout script", bad grammar and bad customer support.
No payouts since 14.05.2016 -> fuck you tommy.grasberg@gmail.com

If im not sucessfull i´ll boot up with linux and kill his wordpress Cheesy

// Edit:

Tommy´s "news":
2016-05-19
We have now tried all we can do with the plugin and we can’t get it to work so the next step for us is to update the system and after that write a new plugin for the payouts.

We expect the plugin to be done and tested and ready for payouts on Monday the 23:d

We know what we will do until then but I hope you will have a nice weekend and we see you on Monday Smiley

/Tommy

Bullshit:
He is running Wordpress Version 4.2.4.
On August 4, 2015, WordPress 4.2.4 was released to the public.
He has about 11 security gaps where attackers can leak data, cross site scripting and more

SCAM
I informed my lawyer and we sue the shit out of him for several points.
scamming me for about 100 bucks (i dont really care)
Some points of the EU privacy reporting line ($$$)
Some points of the imprint duty ($$$)

He can hide his "who is data" but, now ive got all his information right here on my desk.

This is an shark pool and tommy is our meal

Isnt it great to be an web developer with legal fundamentals ?
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 01:45:38 PM

The legal consultation fees cost more than $100 that you've lost. Is it worth it?

SCAM
I opened my paypal case. i try to refund my payments... if paypal isnt for me, my legal protection will be Cheesy
Bad website, bad code "payout script", bad grammar and bad customer support.
No payouts since 14.05.2016 -> fuck you tommy.grasberg@gmail.com

If im not sucessfull i´ll boot up with linux and kill his wordpress Cheesy

// Edit:

Tommy´s "news":
2016-05-19
We have now tried all we can do with the plugin and we can’t get it to work so the next step for us is to update the system and after that write a new plugin for the payouts.

We expect the plugin to be done and tested and ready for payouts on Monday the 23:d

We know what we will do until then but I hope you will have a nice weekend and we see you on Monday Smiley

/Tommy

Bullshit:
He is running Wordpress Version 4.2.4.
On August 4, 2015, WordPress 4.2.4 was released to the public.
He has about 11 security gaps where attackers can leak data, cross site scripting and more

SCAM
I informed my lawyer and we sue the shit out of him for several points.
scamming me for about 100 bucks (i dont really care)
Some points of the EU privacy reporting line ($$$)
Some points of the imprint duty ($$$)

He can hide his "who is data" but, now ive got all his information right here on my desk.

This is an shark pool and tommy is our meal

Isnt it great to be an web developer with legal fundamentals ?

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Hausi

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:55:51 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 02:07:27 PM by Hausi

it costs nothing, i pay every month for my legal protection and use it a few times a year for my personal profit

may you are familiar with "legal expenses insurance", google spit out legal protection first...
And you can make a few thousand dollars with the other points i can take legal action agains... (why i know that ? cause every week a customer of mine get fucked because they are to stupid to care about theyr legal stuff)
Dande K

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:11:57 PM

it costs nothing, i pay every month for my legal protection and use it a few times a year for my personal profit

may you are familiar with "legal expenses insurance", google spit out legal protection first...
And you can make a few thousand dollars with the other points i can take legal action agains... (why i know that ? cause every week a customer of mine get fucked because they are to stupid to care about theyr legal stuff)

Today, Tommy posted on the news section of the site, the fact that people with VIP shares will not receive the share he talked about all the months because they;ve already been paid through the last year payments, which we're higher than the usual. That being said, those that paid with paypal can ask for refund and the others are left with the small payouts until the halving  Smiley
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:47:20 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 11:50:21 PM by Zeta0S

It seems Promo code MOON even works on Mining Sweden   Cheesy

Hausi

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:03:06 PM

Do you believe your self?

what do you mean ?

basically i can sue everybody for using cookies without telling me, as long as he is based in the EU.
Welcome to the new EU data protection regulation

you drive in the back of my car and you are on your smartphone or just an asshole?
i have "several weeks backache" and sue the shit out of you.
you can make enouth profit with lawyers and legal expenses insurances.
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:39:35 AM

Hi MiningSweden users!

How is the situation after this update?

2016-05-19

/Tommy

Do they fix payment script? Everyone get payment, or it is first step to run away?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:01:57 PM

Besides Hashnest, there s no single honest cloudmining provider. Not a single one. GM does mine but they re terribly unprofitable. MS, well, I m sure they had honest intentions but it seems it ll end up as one large scam. 7k users is not a small farm.

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:09:29 PM

Besides Hashnest, there s no single honest cloudmining provider. Not a single one. GM does mine but they re terribly unprofitable. MS, well, I m sure they had honest intentions but it seems it ll end up as one large scam. 7k users is not a small farm.

When I visited his farm, he had about 100-150TH/s if I remember. That was about 9 months ago now.

sbtctalk

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:48:07 PM

When I visited his farm, he had about 100-150TH/s if I remember. That was about 9 months ago now.

I wonder what led to the downfall of MS. I read a member's posting earlier saying that MS website is full of security holes. I wonder if there are any relations.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:24:35 PM

I wonder what led to the downfall of MS. I read a member's posting earlier saying that MS website is full of security holes. I wonder if there are any relations.

I'm not good with security, so I can not confirm this, but in most cases informations like this is a simple trolling. I don't think such large project as MiningSweden will create a website with several bugs.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:37:29 PM

I d say the main problem s access to mining gear. One cant buy online, pay retail and still expect to stay in the game.

Hausi

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:16:51 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2016, 07:41:06 PM by Hausi

I'm not good with security, so I can not confirm this, but in most cases informations like this is a simple trolling. I don't think such large project as MiningSweden will create a website with several bugs.

this is no trolling, boot up kali linux and make an wpscan (wordpress scan), there you get 11 (well known) security holes with documentation.
but i dont think that has any relation to his choice to shut everything down.

Im a wordpress developer and his whole website is poor as fuck Smiley
Freetheme from Envanto
Free Plugins
(nearly) no customation made by him
Wordpress in general version 4.2.4 this is old as fuck too Cheesy
now we have version 4.5.2
he missed about 15 security updates in the wordpress core.... and you want to tell me people care about anything ?
My  customers have to pay for any update, if they dont, i dont make them. When they dont want updates they often get hacked, and they realice that after two weeks, then ive no backups ready and im ready to charge way more money, to get everything right.
I love hackers, they help me with my business Cheesy

to come to the point with "I don't think such large project as MiningSweden will create a website with several bugs."
He crashed his site a few times, you may saw the errors on the whitescreen about 2,5 Months ago.
The whole website looks like made by an kid.

Sidebar layouts on pages without sidebar...
Not used sidebar on empty pages.
You can acces all pages that are not in the menu, because he didnt secure them.

Here you can see all users, just by knowing the Url structure of wordpress.
https://www.miningsweden.se/members/?search=asdf

in his uploads you have acces to every screenshot tommy got via his ticked system and those he uploadet:
https://www.miningsweden.se/wp-content/uploads/

The newspage isnt managed with posts, so its just text not the wordpress blog function.

You can compare 8 hours projects from me, that look more than 100 times better than this project.
because the cost about 3500€ for a basic wordpress site... up to 75k in general, when u want nice custom stuff from us

also tried to get in contact with tommy, to make his site better but he hasnt respont to any suggestion from me, or ignored them and pointet the other stuff in the emails....
For example, he couldnt even send his E-Mails from wordpress without getting them in spam. i told him he should use some service like mailjet for transactional emails (like every one does...), but he was too stingy or stupid.

The only thing why i was buying, even this website was poor as fuck, because i thought he really crashed his wordpress and he made it new and dont forget PayPal this was a big point for me. (security reason)
But after 1 Month i saw no progress with his web"desing" or web"development" i got sceptic about his business, and i was right Cheesy

Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 09:26:52 PM

What is really giving "Tommy" and MS an even worse name is after shutting down mining (and BtC is at a high for recent years), telling VIP shareholders "see you next year" and that people that bought mining sheres were "overpaid"......
the shop on the site is still open......and since I have to assume that he would take your money (no way am I sending him more).

This has quickly sunk to a new low even for cloud mining which he declared to be different.
You're a liar and a thief "Tommy".  Angry

sbtctalk

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:43:07 AM

What is really giving "Tommy" and MS an even worse name is after shutting down mining (and BtC is at a high for recent years), telling VIP shareholders "see you next year" and that people that bought mining sheres were "overpaid"......
the shop on the site is still open......and since I have to assume that he would take your money (no way am I sending him more).

This has quickly sunk to a new low even for cloud mining which he declared to be different.

He seem like a nice person initially and very responsive in emails.

Suddenly he closed down his farm.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:40:30 AM

Maybe people will learn that nice emails don't make a successful bitcoin idea, but proof on the blockchain does.
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 05:01:04 AM

I think the nice "disguise" is part of a long term plot. There was very good comments on MS and owner even opened up his farm for public visits.

Once the trust was gained and positive reviews came, the final plot is executed.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:21:45 AM

I think the nice "disguise" is part of a long term plot. There was very good comments on MS and owner even opened up his farm for public visits.

Once the trust was gained and positive reviews came, the final plot is executed.

I dont think he intended to scam people. However, it was obvious a small Swedish farm buying miners commercially cannot compete with large Chinese operations having cheap hardware at their disposal. So, no intent to scam but just a failed business idea. Users should ve recognized that.

Lavander

Activity: 369

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:15:46 PM

Is there any official information from "Tommy" about that what happen? I mean why his business failed? Coz I think that with so high Bitcoin price mining should be profitable, and if he just close the door, it looks fishy..
IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:30:35 PM

Everything he has posted officially he posts here.

So has not updated in a while.

Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:53:53 PM

Is there any official information from "Tommy" about that what happen? I mean why his business failed? Coz I think that with so high Bitcoin price mining should be profitable, and if he just close the door, it looks fishy..

So high bitcoin price also means a good time to run with what is left.

Did he ever prove he was mining?
Lavander

Activity: 369

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:21:37 PM

Thanks.

He's farm was open to visit. So, yes anyone could check personally his working mining rigs.
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 04:20:44 PM

Thanks.

Having miners does not prove that you are mining all the coins you say you are.
He's farm was open to visit. So, yes anyone could check personally his working mining rigs.
sbtctalk

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 03:47:42 AM

I believe he ran into difficulties. Or he wasn't getting enough customers to balace his books.

I recall he claimed either on his site or here that he managed to get a low cost grid to power his operations. I am unsure what happened to it.

But opening up his farm for public visit wad a good PR move.

Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 05:13:03 PM

They stopped paying there affiliates some time ago, not a good sign.

Beachguy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 01:42:30 PM

Not only that, he still has his "shop" open .....I guess to trap the unwary.
What a douche!  Roll Eyes

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:04:20 PM

I can't believe people are still believing they can earn with cloud mining. Especially in sweden. The country famous for screwing bitcoin miners
KNC, Mining Sweden did bring shame to their country.
john2231

Activity: 924

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 09:31:13 PM

I can't believe people are still believing they can earn with cloud mining. Especially in sweden. The country famous for screwing bitcoin miners
KNC, Mining Sweden did bring shame to their country.
Well they are lazy they want to earn  bitcoins without wasting their time but investing your money in cloud mining site is risky either you can make a profit or lose your money if owner are run away. better to don't expect for cloud mining site they are scam right now and they are just  timing for block halving just like hash ocean..
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 10:24:25 PM

I didn't hear about it yet, but from your words it sounds interesting, at least to take a look.
Please post the link to fallow and to see what is the site look like.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: