Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:10:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone heard of or investing in 'Mining Sweden'?  (Read 8439 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 03:45:26 AM

i found this review
 http://digiconomist.net/fraud-risk-assessment-mining-sweden

seem like legit site but i can't trust 100%
any official ANN ? or official bitcointalk service ?

They disappeared from here when we asked outrageous things like proof that they weren't full of shit.

Always a sign of a legitimate operation.

Edit: Why would you post a link to a fraud risk assessment that says that the rating is "really bad" and then say it seems legit?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dong28894

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2016, 09:37:15 PM

MS seems legit up until this point. Tommy resolved all of the issues pretty quickly. It's April already, and I'm quite curious how much profit we will receive from the VIP share.
I don't suggest anyone to invest at the moment because your mining power will suffer from the upcoming halving event. But a few months after the event, when the network difficulty and price regain stability, there's a cool trick you can do to safely invest in MS without spending much of your own money. Check out this article I wrote about MS for more details: http://bitcoinpassiveincome.com/how-to-use-bitcoin-leverage-to-invest-in-mining-sweden/
brizio71

Activity: 456
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:42:16 AM
Last edit: April 28, 2016, 12:57:48 PM by brizio71

The payout is dramatically decreased thim months:

Current BTC value from 2016-04-25          0.000002815 BTC per share, per day and GH

I don't know why, because the bitcoin difficulty is decrease too ....so this value should increment and not reduced of about 50% since last months, then on web site payout page is stated:

The value is updated according to the market difficulty

https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

8th March the BTC Value is 0.00000605 BTC per share, per day and GH;
 December  was 0.00000805 BTC per share, per day and GH

can anyone explain me why this changes ?

Whit this value u will never get ROI !!!!

Thanks

▄▄███████▄▄       ▐█     █▌         ██          ▐██████▄▄       ▐██████▄          ██         ▐█▄        █▌    ███████▌
 ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄     ▐█     █▌        █▌▐█         ▐█   ▀▀██▄     ▐█   ▀█▌        █▌▐█        ▐███▄      █▌       █▌   
▐██▌        ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌       ██  ██        ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█   ▄█▌       ██  ██       ▐█ ▀██▄    █▌       █▌   
███          ███    ▐█     █▌      ██   ██       ▐█       ██    ▐██████▀       ██   ██      ▐█   ▀██▄   █▌       █▌   
▐██▌   ██▄   ▐██▌    ▐█     █▌     ██████████      ▐█      ▐█▌    ▐█▀██▄        ██████████     ▐█    ▀██▄ █▌       █▌   
 ▀███▄▄ ▀██▄ ▀█▀     ▐█▄   ▄█▌    ██       ██     ▐█   ▄▄██▀     ▐█  ▀██▄     ██       ██    ▐█      ▀███▌       █▌   
   ▀▀█████▀██▄        ▀██████▀    ██         ██    ▐██████▀▀       ▐█   ▀█▌   ██         ██   ▐█        ▀█▌       █▌   
           ▀▀▀

A Blueprint for Mapping Decentralized Data

Telegram             Twitter             Medium             LinkedIn
██
██
██
██
██

Data Stamping
Constellation Creation
Enriched data and services
██
██
██
██
██

With Quadrant, any form of

Data can be Authenticated.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 06:54:43 AM

Current BTC value from 2016-04-25          0.000002815 BTC per share, per day and GH

I don't know why, because the bitcoin difficulty is decrease too ....so this value should increment and not reduced of about 50% since last months, then on web site payout page is stated:

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

Thanks

In real mining companies like Hashnest, when difficulty decrease and the price is stable, you should get more bitcoin per day then with a difficulty increase. Having said that, I am closely monitoring scam ponzies which call themselves cloud mining website, and I see there in other forums, people claiming why they are mining less bitcoin now, when they used to mine more without taking in consideration the difficulty. The cloud ponzies are becoming smart by lowering the coins you can "mine" with them because of difficulty. I think its the same reason with miningsweden.
Dande K

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:27:38 PM

This is not true !!!

The previous value was:

Thanks
I noticed the same thing, first it was 1000 satoshi per GHS ,then 805/605 and now 281.5 and I'm like "Yeah, I can say goodbye to my money.'' I strongly think mining sweden is a ponzi waiting to fall, with this new payout change, no one in their right mind would buy. They even lowered the 20GHS pack from $10.23 to 7.20 just a few days before the payout cut. Been with them since may 2015
musicmeetstheblockchain

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Blockchain Applications For The Real World

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 08:18:30 AM

MS seems legit up until this point. Tommy resolved all of the issues pretty quickly. It's April already, and I'm quite curious how much profit we will receive from the VIP share.
I don't suggest anyone to invest at the moment because your mining power will suffer from the upcoming halving event. But a few months after the event, when the network difficulty and price regain stability, there's a cool trick you can do to safely invest in MS without spending much of your own money. Check out this article I wrote about MS for more details: http://bitcoinpassiveincome.com/how-to-use-bitcoin-leverage-to-invest-in-mining-sweden/

Your leverage method would not work as paypal is no longer accepted on the site.

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 06:31:38 PM

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones, started March of 2015 and when I figured my payout for April 2016....its within about $20 of the money I "invested" as they were all VIP shares. Now as for the dividing of the 25% of Mining Sweden's profits.....that seems to be taking a long time, after my email inquiry was ignored...a week later I filed a ticket suggesting it was time to hear something on the "news" section. This appeared shortly after...

"Hello,

Just want to update you on the work with the books and the process for the VIP shares.
The work was more extensive then I hade expected since every Payout to users needs to be booked and only they are over 22.000 posts and each of them needs to be valued at the day they where paid. And there i other similar  things that needs to be booked and that takes a long time to get into the books.

So I know that I said that I hoped to have some info to you in the end of last month but when I made that promisse I didn’t expect that much work as it is so it will still be several weeks until the books are closed and we now any result.

I´m sorry for this but we are working on it."

Have a bad feeling about there being any profit....but we're hoping there's a little.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 07:42:57 PM

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones, started March of 2015 and when I figured my payout for April 2016....its within about $20 of the money I "invested" as they were all VIP shares. Now as for the dividing of the 25% of Mining Sweden's profits.....that seems to be taking a long time, after my email inquiry was ignored...a week later I filed a ticket suggesting it was time to hear something on the "news" section. This appeared shortly after...

"Hello,

Just want to update you on the work with the books and the process for the VIP shares.
The work was more extensive then I hade expected since every Payout to users needs to be booked and only they are over 22.000 posts and each of them needs to be valued at the day they where paid. And there i other similar  things that needs to be booked and that takes a long time to get into the books.

So I know that I said that I hoped to have some info to you in the end of last month but when I made that promisse I didn’t expect that much work as it is so it will still be several weeks until the books are closed and we now any result.

I´m sorry for this but we are working on it."

Have a bad feeling about there being any profit....but we're hoping there's a little.

I second your bad feeling. The technology to run a mining pool and pay out the profits of that mining pool seem to have been figured out a long time ago. If they can't even do that correctly and keep track of the rest of their money I'm not sure how you expect to get any money.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 05:30:36 AM

Do any one who have account in Mining Sweden can confirm that they announced sale of S9? or is it just a rumor ..? Apparently, this information is on their website..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:39:08 AM

Do any one who have account in Mining Sweden can confirm that they announced sale of S9? or is it just a rumor ..? Apparently, this information is on their website..

Yes they are claiming to have pre orders:

BUT

It is not true:

also:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=766448.msg14793954#msg14793954

So, if mining sweden are lying about that, what else are they lying about?

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:47:14 AM

https://i.imgur.com/AfKB6mU.png

BUT

It is not true:

https://i.imgur.com/uBHe4rk.png

also:

Yep, i already seen this coments from Bitmain.

Well .. it looks like they did a free advertising campaign. It got a lot of buzz around them for this information. Someone will get a bonus.

This puts them in a negative light, but my guess is that they are prepared for such consequences. Let's wait for continuation of this game..

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:16:17 PM

BUT

It is not true:

also:

Unless someone high up from Bitmain writes to say that Mining Sweden is not telling the truth then I take anything someone from support writes with a pinch of salt.

I actually believe that Bitmain are denying it so no matter what you ask them in support they will deny it.

Mining Sweden I think have let the cat out of the bag by letting people know that there is an Antminer S9 that is soon going to arrive and now Bitmain are doing what they can to keep a lid on it.

Thats my thoughts on it.

Anyway at some point in the future the question will be answered.

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:14:39 PM

Looks like Mining Sweden has updated the news now.

https://www.miningsweden.se/news/

So it seems that a contact at Bitmain wrote to Mining Sweden to tell them that the S9 was coming out very soon.
Mining Sweden had an email on the 5th May and was told the Antminer S9 would be released in about 10 days so if this is true, not very long then.

More info on that link

Raimonn
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:36:53 PM

Looks like Mining Sweden has updated the news now.

https://www.miningsweden.se/news/

So it seems that a contact at Bitmain wrote to Mining Sweden to tell them that the S9 was coming out very soon.
Mining Sweden had an email on the 5th May and was told the Antminer S9 would be released in about 10 days so if this is true, not very long then.

More info on that link

Great news, if they are right, we will have some anounce from Bitmain in the following days with the price of S9 and its specifications.
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 10:10:35 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 12:13:24 PM by Zeta0S

Do not forget to use the MOON voucher whit Mining Sweden  Cheesy

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
The Arcitect

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 11:56:29 PM

Was looking into getting on with a mining site such as this one but after reading what is happening with this one and your not going to ROI anything with them I am having second thoughts as it does not seem to be beneficial to do this at all.

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK
Phildo
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:00:51 AM

Was looking into getting on with a mining site such as this one but after reading what is happening with this one and your not going to ROI anything with them I am having second thoughts as it does not seem to be beneficial to do this at all.

If they had miners that would generate a positive return on investment, why would they rent them to you?
The Arcitect

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 12:38:55 AM

If they had miners that would generate a positive return on investment, why would they rent them to you?
As with any cloud mining outfit  Roll Eyes
Thats why there should not be any trust into dealing with such companies. If there was any profit to be made they wouldn't need a clientele to rent hash power too.

«««▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Yo coin ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬»»»
P2P Digital Currency ◘    ◘ Maximize your YOLIFE design your own future ◘
Come join our great community on SLACK
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 07:01:20 AM

That is the most perfect answer to any one looking to join cloud mining in the first place. And the legit ones like Hashnest, you are not going to make ROI with them, thats why they rent the miners to you. Cloud mining as a whole is not profitable at the moment, a lot of cloud mining websites are in reality HYIP-s and you never ROI with legit ones, basically you are losing money both ways, so to keep it safe, store your BTC in your wallet which has more value this way.
keyscore44
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:24:35 AM

That is the most perfect answer to any one looking to join cloud mining in the first place. And the legit ones like Hashnest, you are not going to make ROI with them, thats why they rent the miners to you. Cloud mining as a whole is not profitable at the moment, a lot of cloud mining websites are in reality HYIP-s and you never ROI with legit ones, basically you are losing money both ways, so to keep it safe, store your BTC in your wallet which has more value this way.

With so high difficulty only with S7 and very low costs of electricity is possible to get ROI. Everyone is waiting for S9 to chase technological race.
There is more easy way to earn from cloud mining - thats referrals. For many users here that's doesn't matter if it is Ponzi/HYIP or not, most important is referral reward. They spread referral links on cryptorelated forums just to bring unaware investors. That's how it works.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..