Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:46:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone heard of or investing in 'Mining Sweden'?  (Read 8439 times)
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 01:53:47 PM

Was looking into getting on with a mining site such as this one but after reading what is happening with this one and your not going to ROI anything with them I am having second thoughts as it does not seem to be beneficial to do this at all.

If they had miners that would generate a positive return on investment, why would they rent them to you?

That is the most perfect answer to any one looking to join cloud mining in the first place. And the legit ones like Hashnest, you are not going to make ROI with them, thats why they rent the miners to you. Cloud mining as a whole is not profitable at the moment, a lot of cloud mining websites are in reality HYIP-s and you never ROI with legit ones, basically you are losing money both ways, so to keep it safe, store your BTC in your wallet which has more value this way.

With so high difficulty only with S7 and very low costs of electricity is possible to get ROI. Everyone is waiting for S9 to chase technological race.
There is more easy way to earn from cloud mining - thats referrals. For many users here that's doesn't matter if it is Ponzi/HYIP or not, most important is referral reward. They spread referral links on cryptorelated forums just to bring unaware investors. That's how it works.

If it was possible for someone to reach a positive ROI with an s7, wouldn't they just plug it in and reap the rewards instead of giving them all away?
Hausi

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:14:09 AM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 12:49:31 PM by Hausi

SCAM
I opened my paypal case. i try to refund my payments... if paypal isnt for me, my legal protection will be Cheesy
Bad website, bad code "payout script", bad grammar and bad customer support.
No payouts since 14.05.2016 -> fuck you tommy.grasberg@gmail.com

If im not sucessfull i´ll boot up with linux and kill his wordpress Cheesy

// Edit:

Tommy´s "news":
2016-05-19
We have now tried all we can do with the plugin and we can’t get it to work so the next step for us is to update the system and after that write a new plugin for the payouts.

We expect the plugin to be done and tested and ready for payouts on Monday the 23:d

We know what we will do until then but I hope you will have a nice weekend and we see you on Monday Smiley

/Tommy

Bullshit:
He is running Wordpress Version 4.2.4.
On August 4, 2015, WordPress 4.2.4 was released to the public.
He has about 11 security gaps where attackers can leak data, cross site scripting and more

SCAM
I informed my lawyer and we sue the shit out of him for several points.
scamming me for about 100 bucks (i dont really care)
Some points of the EU privacy reporting line ($$$)
Some points of the imprint duty ($$$)

He can hide his "who is data" but, now ive got all his information right here on my desk.

This is an shark pool and tommy is our meal

Isnt it great to be an web developer with legal fundamentals ?
biggbox

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 01:45:38 PM

The legal consultation fees cost more than $100 that you've lost. Is it worth it?

SCAM
I opened my paypal case. i try to refund my payments... if paypal isnt for me, my legal protection will be Cheesy
Bad website, bad code "payout script", bad grammar and bad customer support.
No payouts since 14.05.2016 -> fuck you tommy.grasberg@gmail.com

If im not sucessfull i´ll boot up with linux and kill his wordpress Cheesy

// Edit:

Tommy´s "news":
2016-05-19
We have now tried all we can do with the plugin and we can’t get it to work so the next step for us is to update the system and after that write a new plugin for the payouts.

We expect the plugin to be done and tested and ready for payouts on Monday the 23:d

We know what we will do until then but I hope you will have a nice weekend and we see you on Monday Smiley

/Tommy

Bullshit:
He is running Wordpress Version 4.2.4.
On August 4, 2015, WordPress 4.2.4 was released to the public.
He has about 11 security gaps where attackers can leak data, cross site scripting and more

SCAM
I informed my lawyer and we sue the shit out of him for several points.
scamming me for about 100 bucks (i dont really care)
Some points of the EU privacy reporting line ($$$)
Some points of the imprint duty ($$$)

He can hide his "who is data" but, now ive got all his information right here on my desk.

This is an shark pool and tommy is our meal

Isnt it great to be an web developer with legal fundamentals ?

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
Hausi

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 01:55:51 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2016, 02:07:27 PM by Hausi

it costs nothing, i pay every month for my legal protection and use it a few times a year for my personal profit

may you are familiar with "legal expenses insurance", google spit out legal protection first...
And you can make a few thousand dollars with the other points i can take legal action agains... (why i know that ? cause every week a customer of mine get fucked because they are to stupid to care about theyr legal stuff)
Dande K

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:11:57 PM

it costs nothing, i pay every month for my legal protection and use it a few times a year for my personal profit

may you are familiar with "legal expenses insurance", google spit out legal protection first...
And you can make a few thousand dollars with the other points i can take legal action agains... (why i know that ? cause every week a customer of mine get fucked because they are to stupid to care about theyr legal stuff)

Today, Tommy posted on the news section of the site, the fact that people with VIP shares will not receive the share he talked about all the months because they;ve already been paid through the last year payments, which we're higher than the usual. That being said, those that paid with paypal can ask for refund and the others are left with the small payouts until the halving  Smiley
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 09:47:20 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2016, 11:50:21 PM by Zeta0S

It seems Promo code MOON even works on Mining Sweden   Cheesy

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Hausi

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:03:06 PM

Do you believe your self?

what do you mean ?

basically i can sue everybody for using cookies without telling me, as long as he is based in the EU.
Welcome to the new EU data protection regulation

you drive in the back of my car and you are on your smartphone or just an asshole?
i have "several weeks backache" and sue the shit out of you.
you can make enouth profit with lawyers and legal expenses insurances.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 11:39:35 AM

Hi MiningSweden users!

How is the situation after this update?

2016-05-19

/Tommy

Do they fix payment script? Everyone get payment, or it is first step to run away?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 12:01:57 PM

Besides Hashnest, there s no single honest cloudmining provider. Not a single one. GM does mine but they re terribly unprofitable. MS, well, I m sure they had honest intentions but it seems it ll end up as one large scam. 7k users is not a small farm.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:09:29 PM

Besides Hashnest, there s no single honest cloudmining provider. Not a single one. GM does mine but they re terribly unprofitable. MS, well, I m sure they had honest intentions but it seems it ll end up as one large scam. 7k users is not a small farm.

When I visited his farm, he had about 100-150TH/s if I remember. That was about 9 months ago now.

sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:48:07 PM

When I visited his farm, he had about 100-150TH/s if I remember. That was about 9 months ago now.

I wonder what led to the downfall of MS. I read a member's posting earlier saying that MS website is full of security holes. I wonder if there are any relations.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:24:35 PM

I wonder what led to the downfall of MS. I read a member's posting earlier saying that MS website is full of security holes. I wonder if there are any relations.

I'm not good with security, so I can not confirm this, but in most cases informations like this is a simple trolling. I don't think such large project as MiningSweden will create a website with several bugs.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:37:29 PM

I d say the main problem s access to mining gear. One cant buy online, pay retail and still expect to stay in the game.

Hausi

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:16:51 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2016, 07:41:06 PM by Hausi

I'm not good with security, so I can not confirm this, but in most cases informations like this is a simple trolling. I don't think such large project as MiningSweden will create a website with several bugs.

this is no trolling, boot up kali linux and make an wpscan (wordpress scan), there you get 11 (well known) security holes with documentation.
but i dont think that has any relation to his choice to shut everything down.

Im a wordpress developer and his whole website is poor as fuck Smiley
Freetheme from Envanto
Free Plugins
(nearly) no customation made by him
Wordpress in general version 4.2.4 this is old as fuck too Cheesy
now we have version 4.5.2
he missed about 15 security updates in the wordpress core.... and you want to tell me people care about anything ?
My  customers have to pay for any update, if they dont, i dont make them. When they dont want updates they often get hacked, and they realice that after two weeks, then ive no backups ready and im ready to charge way more money, to get everything right.
I love hackers, they help me with my business Cheesy

to come to the point with "I don't think such large project as MiningSweden will create a website with several bugs."
He crashed his site a few times, you may saw the errors on the whitescreen about 2,5 Months ago.
The whole website looks like made by an kid.

Sidebar layouts on pages without sidebar...
Not used sidebar on empty pages.
You can acces all pages that are not in the menu, because he didnt secure them.

Here you can see all users, just by knowing the Url structure of wordpress.
https://www.miningsweden.se/members/?search=asdf

in his uploads you have acces to every screenshot tommy got via his ticked system and those he uploadet:
https://www.miningsweden.se/wp-content/uploads/

The newspage isnt managed with posts, so its just text not the wordpress blog function.

You can compare 8 hours projects from me, that look more than 100 times better than this project.
because the cost about 3500€ for a basic wordpress site... up to 75k in general, when u want nice custom stuff from us

also tried to get in contact with tommy, to make his site better but he hasnt respont to any suggestion from me, or ignored them and pointet the other stuff in the emails....
For example, he couldnt even send his E-Mails from wordpress without getting them in spam. i told him he should use some service like mailjet for transactional emails (like every one does...), but he was too stingy or stupid.

The only thing why i was buying, even this website was poor as fuck, because i thought he really crashed his wordpress and he made it new and dont forget PayPal this was a big point for me. (security reason)
But after 1 Month i saw no progress with his web"desing" or web"development" i got sceptic about his business, and i was right Cheesy

Beachguy
Legendary

Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001

Spectreproject Community Manager

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 09:26:52 PM

What is really giving "Tommy" and MS an even worse name is after shutting down mining (and BtC is at a high for recent years), telling VIP shareholders "see you next year" and that people that bought mining sheres were "overpaid"......
the shop on the site is still open......and since I have to assume that he would take your money (no way am I sending him more).

This has quickly sunk to a new low even for cloud mining which he declared to be different.
You're a liar and a thief "Tommy".  Angry

sbtctalk

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:43:07 AM

What is really giving "Tommy" and MS an even worse name is after shutting down mining (and BtC is at a high for recent years), telling VIP shareholders "see you next year" and that people that bought mining sheres were "overpaid"......
the shop on the site is still open......and since I have to assume that he would take your money (no way am I sending him more).

This has quickly sunk to a new low even for cloud mining which he declared to be different.

He seem like a nice person initially and very responsive in emails.

Suddenly he closed down his farm.

13Sk3gsQ1ogrzmyt3xMVvByxcUvZr98kKN
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:40:30 AM

Maybe people will learn that nice emails don't make a successful bitcoin idea, but proof on the blockchain does.
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 05:01:04 AM

I think the nice "disguise" is part of a long term plot. There was very good comments on MS and owner even opened up his farm for public visits.

Once the trust was gained and positive reviews came, the final plot is executed.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 06:21:45 AM

I think the nice "disguise" is part of a long term plot. There was very good comments on MS and owner even opened up his farm for public visits.

Once the trust was gained and positive reviews came, the final plot is executed.

I dont think he intended to scam people. However, it was obvious a small Swedish farm buying miners commercially cannot compete with large Chinese operations having cheap hardware at their disposal. So, no intent to scam but just a failed business idea. Users should ve recognized that.

Lavander

Activity: 369
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 02:15:46 PM

Is there any official information from "Tommy" about that what happen? I mean why his business failed? Coz I think that with so high Bitcoin price mining should be profitable, and if he just close the door, it looks fishy..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: