Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:43:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MARS one on 2025  (Read 6975 times)
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 05:01:45 AM

It seems that some users have exposed MARS one as a scam but it was not needed if the governments of the world cannot do it then, no one can. Besides there is simply not a good reason to go right now to mars, maybe in the future, there’s no rush.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2015, 05:04:01 AM

It seems that some users have exposed MARS one as a scam but it was not needed if the governments of the world cannot do it then, no one can. Besides there is simply not a good reason to go right now to mars, maybe in the future, there’s no rush.

There is a very good reason to go to Mars - all of humanity's eggs are on one basket planet - literally.  Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:36:54 AM

There is a very good reason to go to Mars - all of humanity's eggs are on one basket planet - literally.  Smiley

What you really argue for here is independent, self sufficient biodomes.   In turn these might exist in Earth orbit, or various places in the Solar System, including Mars.  Yes Mars seems plausible.

However we don't know how to make those biodomes right now, and designing them and verifying their operation does not have as a precursor traveling to Mars.  Once we do know how, yes they could be placed various places and Mars would be an obvious choice.

Then again, the background technologies for self sufficiency are given a ridiculously low priority if one at all.  Like preventing asteroid strikes on our planet.  What is the funding for that?
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:03:24 PM

What to do when your employer sends YOUR W-2 to the IRS? Send a letter to your employer asking him to change your income or gross income on an amended W-2 to $0.00, and send that to the IRS in place of the original. When he doesn't, use the Form 4852 to do it yourself (set your income or gross income reported to $0.00), then file your 1040 with $0.00 income earned, and get all your withheld money, including FICA (Social Security tax), back from the IRS. Look at all the folks who got their money back using this method - http://www.losthorizons.com/BulletinBoard.htm.

Your employer's original W-2 that he sends in is hearsay. Rebut the hearsay with your own hearsay, and get all your money back.

This is exactly the thing that government attacks everyone for, hearsay. There is virtually nothing else that government or law enforcement attacks anyone for, especially when there is no harm or damage of property done. It is all hearsay. And when you don't rebut it properly in court, you lose.

Learn about Karl Lentz now, before government comes after you for the hearsay of breathing incorrectly - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOkAHRzuiOA&list=PLHrkQxgz0mg6kUBciD-HIvTXByqjcIZ-D

Maybe we will start to get to an utopia, when enough people start to wake up.

Smiley
Sounds like plain old lying to me.

Thanks but I'll pass, and keep on paying what's due when it's due.

Thanks, Spendy. For a long time I wondered if the Pete Hendrickson thing was true. Then when I found out it was, I still didn't understand the way things worked. Now that I am learning about Karl Lentz, Bill Thornton and Richard Cornforth, I know how the Pete Hendrickson info works.

But the thing that makes it an over-the-top surety is the fact that YOU are denying it. If I had any doubts left, they are gone now.

Thanks, again for the confirmation.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 01:05:21 PM

There is a very good reason to go to Mars - all of humanity's eggs are on one basket planet - literally.  Smiley

Now why would you want to send the plague off to other parts of the universe? Mankind can't even live peacefully together here? Why destroy other worlds as well? Oh that's right. That's what mankind is all about. Destroying everything it can. We have a whole universe out there to destroy. If only we had an eternity of time in which to do it.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 02:09:08 PM

What to do when your employer sends YOUR W-2 to the IRS? Send a letter to your employer asking him to change your income or gross income on an amended W-2 to $0.00, and send that to the IRS in place of the original. When he doesn't, use the Form 4852 to do it yourself (set your income or gross income reported to $0.00), then file your 1040 with $0.00 income earned, and get all your withheld money, including FICA (Social Security tax), back from the IRS. Look at all the folks who got their money back using this method - http://www.losthorizons.com/BulletinBoard.htm.

Your employer's original W-2 that he sends in is hearsay. Rebut the hearsay with your own hearsay, and get all your money back.

This is exactly the thing that government attacks everyone for, hearsay. There is virtually nothing else that government or law enforcement attacks anyone for, especially when there is no harm or damage of property done. It is all hearsay. And when you don't rebut it properly in court, you lose.

Learn about Karl Lentz now, before government comes after you for the hearsay of breathing incorrectly - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOkAHRzuiOA&list=PLHrkQxgz0mg6kUBciD-HIvTXByqjcIZ-D

Smiley

Thanks, Spendy. For a long time I wondered if the Pete Hendrickson thing was true. Then when I found out it was, I still didn't understand the way things worked. Now that I am learning about Karl Lentz, Bill Thornton and Richard Cornforth, I know how the Pete Hendrickson info works.

But the thing that makes it an over-the-top surety is the fact that YOU are denying it. If I had any doubts left, they are gone now.

Smiley
Bah.  A wise man once said "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's."
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 03:10:42 PM

Smiley

Smiley
Bah.  A wise man once said "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's."

That's the exact point.

Your income tax money becomes Caesar's when you agree that it is his. Up until that time, it is not his. If you don't call it his, it never is his. That's why in an IRS audit, they never tell you how much you owe until you tell them first, be it by your acceptance of a W-2, or be it by your filing a 1040 or some other form, or be it by your confession in court.

Wake up.

Smiley

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 09:37:52 PM

I disagree with this if that is what you want, the moon could be enough. When I made my statement I meant “economic reasons to go to mars”. If an extinction level event that could destroy the earth and the moon was detected then we will have a reason to go to mars, but since this is not the case I think we’re fine on planet earth.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:20:21 PM

I disagree with this if that is what you want, the moon could be enough. When I made my statement I meant “economic reasons to go to mars”. If an extinction level event that could destroy the earth and the moon was detected then we will have a reason to go to mars, but since this is not the case I think we’re fine on planet earth.
No.

It is actually a bit less costly in propellant to go Earth to Mars as opposed to Earth to Moon.  Also Mars has plenty of the elements needed for life, such as N, H, and C.  These basically do not exist on the Moon, with the possible exception of the ice deposits currently being studied at the poles.

Because of the lack of basic elements on the Moon, it is not possible to build self sustaining colonies there.  For example, you could not make plastics.  Iron could not be turned into steel because of the scarcity of Carbon.  Many such issues.  The Moon is good for many things, but human settlements, no.

Mars is better suited, but we are a long way from ready to do it.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 08, 2015, 11:47:10 PM

No.

It is actually a bit less costly in propellant to go Earth to Mars as opposed to Earth to Moon.  Also Mars has plenty of the elements needed for life, such as N, H, and C.  These basically do not exist on the Moon, with the possible exception of the ice deposits currently being studied at the poles.

Because of the lack of basic elements on the Moon, it is not possible to build self sustaining colonies there.  For example, you could not make plastics.  Iron could not be turned into steel because of the scarcity of Carbon.  Many such issues.  The Moon is good for many things, but human settlements, no.

Until such a time that we find that Mars has humic microbes, we would need to take some along if we ever wanted grow any plants in Mars soil.

Smiley

Vegas To Macau

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 01:06:25 AM

Thanks for this post, I was unaware of these developments and its always fascinating to find something that is as bold as this to dig deeper into Smiley

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:24:08 AM

No.

Until such a time that we find that Mars has humic microbes, we would need to take some along if we ever wanted grow any plants in Mars soil.

Smiley
There is no soil as you know it on Mars.  Soil here is over 40% long decomposed insects and fauna.  Think of Martian soil as simple powdered rock.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:34:47 AM

No.

Smiley
There is no soil as you know it on Mars.  Soil here is over 40% long decomposed insects and fauna.  Think of Martian soil as simple powdered rock.

Powdered rock along with water, nitrogen, oxygen and carbon are exactly the things that humic microbes need to make soil. Of course, the process is enhanced by other things, including certain fungi that can live on rock. Extra protection for humic microbes from radiation may be necessary, since the atmosphere of Mars is so thin.

Wikipedia tells us that the process isn't fully understood. Possibly we would have great difficulty creating soil out of Martian rock on Mars, and it might even be impossible to do and maintain outside of laboratory conditions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humus

http://www.the-compost-gardener.com/soil.html

Smiley

Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:42:46 PM

It is a brilliant plan and it marks the beginning of Man's space colonization. However, I do find that it would be far more important to first build an outpost on the moon.

If we want to go far of our system the moon could be the best space airport for interstellar voyages.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 04:44:55 PM

It is a brilliant plan and it marks the beginning of Man's space colonization. However, I do find that it would be far more important to first build an outpost on the moon.

If we want to go far of our system the moon could be the best space airport for interstellar voyages.

I thought the moon didn't have any air.    Cheesy

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2015, 06:03:58 PM

The question is why? As somebody already said, a colony on Moon would not be self-sustainable. Even if we had far more advanced technology that would probably still be impossible. Besides, what do we have to gain from making an outpost there? The Moon has nothing that we could use as far as I know. Our best bet would be Mars for now, however who knows how long it will be before we can even reach other potential colonies.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 12:38:32 AM

The question is why? As somebody already said, a colony on Moon would not be self-sustainable. Even if we had far more advanced technology that would probably still be impossible. Besides, what do we have to gain from making an outpost there? The Moon has nothing that we could use as far as I know. Our best bet would be Mars for now, however who knows how long it will be before we can even reach other potential colonies.

RE bolded above, the lunar surface is typically over 10% titanium, 10% iron, 10% aluminum.  These are in the form of oxides, usually "under oxidized."

80% of propellant weight for a O2/H2 engine is O2, so take it from there.  A large percentage of the structure of a space vehicle is lightweight metals....
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:36:53 AM

RE bolded above, the lunar surface is typically over 10% titanium, 10% iron, 10% aluminum.  These are in the form of oxides, usually "under oxidized."

80% of propellant weight for a O2/H2 engine is O2, so take it from there.  A large percentage of the structure of a space vehicle is lightweight metals....

Still, using present-day technology that can be supplied with available funding, both, colonizing the moon and colonizing Mars would be more uncertain that sailing the ocean like Columbus and the early colonists of America did. Sure, they did it. But many ships sank. Many people died. And many of them died once the got here.

Mars and the moon are so difficult that given the technology we have, even though we can do it, many will die in the process... and they still would, even if we had unlimited funding for the process.

Smiley

Violincoin

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:41:55 AM

If i'm not wrong,mission to mars will take place on 2030
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
September 10, 2015, 10:54:15 AM

If I'm not wrong, colonization of Mars will never take place.   Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: