Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:15:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN going up or down  (Read 38516 times)
Zorrocoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 10:47:21 AM

Stop ovethinking the price fluctuations, it's just a matter of time until the price picks up pace again.
Bitcoin should be considered a long term investment, and not be dumped on first shakedown that happens. Be smarter than that.

cheers

Good answer. I was just gonna say that. Changing your mind each time fluctuations occur in bitcoin prices is stupid. In the end, we all know bitcoin is going to be the new big thing. Worrying about the time being and not investing in it is not smart. Be a little more strong willed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 12:16:59 PM

Regardless of bitcoin going up or down, please consider that bitcoin is a currency with high volatility. There will be major highs and lows with bitcoin, especially for the next 10-15 years and then once all of the world adopts it, there will be less volatility and more stability. Then, having it as a currency would be much more appropriate.
greBit

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:06:46 PM

Stop ovethinking the price fluctuations, it's just a matter of time until the price picks up pace again.
Bitcoin should be considered a long term investment, and not be dumped on first shakedown that happens. Be smarter than that.

cheers

Good answer. I was just gonna say that. Changing your mind each time fluctuations occur in bitcoin prices is stupid. In the end, we all know bitcoin is going to be the new big thing. Worrying about the time being and not investing in it is not smart. Be a little more strong willed.

it is good to study your investments, diversify and keep a track on them. However I would not advise just calming down and letting your money stay idle even if things are not working out your way. It would be good if you don't panic and just let these fluctuations pass. The good days are surely coming, mate. I wouldn't go as far as calling bitcoin the next big thing, but more of an impact which will give rise to the next big thing someday
I E

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

💎 💎 💎 💎 💎

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:12:44 PM

The probability is higher for the currency to rise instead of fall.

Fiat is not doing great, especially Euro.

World economy is not doing great. In Europe we have a country in crisis each year.

First it was Cyprus now it's Greece... and BTC offers an alternative for people who don't want to keep all their money in fiat and IMO a better alternative than gold or silver, because it's easier to transport and trade.

Let me know if you want to earn BTC.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 08:44:38 AM

Up of course! Why?
World economy is not doing great. In Europe we have a country in crisis each year. First it was Cyprus now it's Greece...
Bitcoin offers an alternative for people who don't want to keep all their money in fiat and IMO a better alternative than gold or silver, because it's easier to transport and trade.

World economy is not doing great. In Europe we have a country in crisis each year.

First it was Cyprus now it's Greece... and BTC offers an alternative for people who don't want to keep all their money in fiat and IMO a better alternative than gold or silver, because it's easier to transport and trade.

I E, either you are copying posts or are just terrible at quoting people. Please fix your post, its confusing.
ANdr0id

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:08:19 AM

This is all over the map. You don't make sense dude. You are trying to get your post count up by reposting from other people by C&P.
Stop or report will be filed against you.
ANdr0id

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 09:10:01 AM

BTC is at the tipping point
I think its going to eventually drop. 
You called it early mate.
Dropped by $30 in last hour.
I am thinking because Greece just settled a deal in the last 1.5 hours.
bornil267645

Activity: 406

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 10:00:59 AM

It's hard to say right now. I mean people thought it would rise up due to Greece default but look what happened. After a steep rise it falls again. At this moment, I don't know what to believe.

TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 10:47:35 AM

that post is old man, he talking about dropping below the price we were before and not current price, it's its unstable nature , but what it matter is that we are moving forward by few inches for every new wave, look at it now we are at better price than before, we are still holdin 250-260 when before we were at 220, so it doesn't matter if we are dropping now, if the general trend is aiming at increase in the long term

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Eastwind

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 01:50:51 PM

If the price is stable around $280, it is good for the health of bitcoin. I do not want to rise too fast and become a pump & dump coin.
Zorrocoin

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 02:31:22 PM

cheers

it is good to study your investments, diversify and keep a track on them. However I would not advise just calming down and letting your money stay idle even if things are not working out your way. It would be good if you don't panic and just let these fluctuations pass. The good days are surely coming, mate. I wouldn't go as far as calling bitcoin the next big thing, but more of an impact which will give rise to the next big thing someday

I am not emphasizing on the point that you should just sit and do nothing while things are falling apart. My point was, that don't lose your mind each time there is a low point. And of course,  keeping notes on all  your investments and keeping a track on them is a must . And the good days are surely coming . So it is better not to lose hope and   give up on bitcoin for small issues.

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 02:47:51 PM

It's hard to say right now. I mean people thought it would rise up due to Greece default but look what happened. After a steep rise it falls again. At this moment, I don't know what to believe.

It did increased alot ever since the Greece hyping and there are some major news as well for the chinese stock market. Two major positive news that boost the price and shoot it up over $310 is a blessing indeed.
If you are unaware yet of what caused the huge crash, it is because that Greece reached bailout and probably most speculator dumped their BTC.

The market is basically based on demands , order and some tweak called manipulation. You dont have to believe anything of it because if you cant see clearly about the manipulation then most likely you will get yourself burned. If you truly believe in BTC as a long term then you wont have to worry about the price but if you are not then you should positioned yourself each time inside of these manipulation and try to get a slight profit from it. As a matter of fact, due to all of this manipulation and speculation, most people seems to be getting quite a swing .

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
teddy5145

Merit: 528

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:29:18 PM

It did increased alot ever since the Greece hyping and there are some major news as well for the chinese stock market. Two major positive news that boost the price and shoot it up over $310 is a blessing indeed.
If you are unaware yet of what caused the huge crash, it is because that Greece reached bailout and probably most speculator dumped their BTC.

The market is basically based on demands , order and some tweak called manipulation. You dont have to believe anything of it because if you cant see clearly about the manipulation then most likely you will get yourself burned. If you truly believe in BTC as a long term then you wont have to worry about the price but if you are not then you should positioned yourself each time inside of these manipulation and try to get a slight profit from it. As a matter of fact, due to all of this manipulation and speculation, most people seems to be getting quite a swing .
So do you think there will be another momentum for bitcoin to rise its price up?
Im still shocked by the price right now, few hours ago it was 310 and now it was 288
Gotta be patience i guess  Wink
Miracal

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 03:56:01 PM

A lot of people already knew that it was just a very temporary spike up, I invested at the right time and made a little good money with my tradings, I'm happy about that. The spike up was just for 2 days and it was bound to come down because the reason it happened anyway was temporary. You can't expect a currency to be adopted just because few chinese investors knew the right place to pull in the big whales.
arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1404

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2015, 11:15:20 PM

So do you think there will be another momentum for bitcoin to rise its price up?
Im still shocked by the price right now, few hours ago it was 310 and now it was 288
Gotta be patience i guess  Wink

Im not quite sure by what you mean as "momentum" because basically the market is pretty much full of manipulation or speculation. A major positive news isnt an indicator that the price will rise anyway. As a matter of facts, there is nothing to be shocked off because the previous rally was sort of made from pure speculation of Greexit therefore I wouldnt surprised actually by this huge correction especially after the Greece announced their bailout decision

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
orsotheysaid

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 13, 2015, 11:36:41 PM

Its definitely going up but the dips are going to scare people out in the next days.
IBGigglin
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1006

BCH Advocate.

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:31:19 AM

Hi guys, I'm recently wondering all this work and investments we do with bitcoin, and 2015 hasn't been a very pleasant year for btc. Do y'all think that bitcoin will keep going up or drop to what it once has in 2009? Just imagine one day bitcoin drops 200 dollars, that will probably give all of us depression. Advice and predictions please Wink Huh

Bitcoin will hold above 270. IMO bitcoin will not see 230 by September, therefore 'it never will again'. I think this will be the last year to get in at these prices. People can manipulate the market and pump ltc to 10$ and burn lots of people, over and over but eventually bitcoin will rally again. After that correction will show the current value of bitcoin. If bitcoin rallys past previous highs no one knows where it will stop before correcting. I think people underestimate how much sideline money is coming into and watching bitcoin regularly.  

Im baaaack! Looking for sig campaign. DM me if interested.
greBit

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 04:15:13 AM

Its definitely going up but the dips are going to scare people out in the next days.

Yes, I believe a lot of dips are going to happen in the future and it might scare the shit out of people, might even drive them away but they eventually have to come back as after these dips, there's going to be a lot of positive price spikes and then I think its only going up for a long time. I am waiting for it to drop, and then I want to put a lot of heavy investment into it.
lexuz

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:46:42 AM

Yes, I believe a lot of dips are going to happen in the future and it might scare the shit out of people, might even drive them away but they eventually have to come back as after these dips, there's going to be a lot of positive price spikes and then I think its only going up for a long time. I am waiting for it to drop, and then I want to put a lot of heavy investment into it.

So do you meant price drop again,what must i do sell or buy bitcoin again
I hate when i see buble in chart
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 06:49:56 AM

I guess current price is in line with recent risese from low 200 range. After stabalizing for a while at 250-260, this could be the new stable for the next week or 2.

300 will come again, just be patient Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: