Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 11:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN going up or down  (Read 38518 times)
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:42:02 PM

The price of Bitcoin is definitely going up now. We saw a drop to $370 and now it is back on the rise.

Yes the price is going up. from the stabilized 380$ range it had touched a massive 424$ to the max today and now getting stabilized over the range of 415$ which is definitely good for the users. Most probably we can experience the hike gradually over the days.
today really a beautiful day, 2 days ago I bought bitcoin at the price of $ 378 and now the price rose to $ 416, a big profit, I think it will go up again

It will surely rise but the good news is the price of bitcoin is stable at a moment, and we want it should reach to a new level and remain stable for a longer period of time, if the price is stable it will allow more and more users to enter into the world of bitcoins and that would be main factor responsible for bitcoin getting into the mainstream, it will surely cross $500 mark in coming few months.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:49:28 PM

The price of Bitcoin is definitely going up now. We saw a drop to $370 and now it is back on the rise.

Yes the price is going up. from the stabilized 380$ range it had touched a massive 424$ to the max today and now getting stabilized over the range of 415$ which is definitely good for the users. Most probably we can experience the hike gradually over the days.
today really a beautiful day, 2 days ago I bought bitcoin at the price of $ 378 and now the price rose to $ 416, a big profit, I think it will go up again

It will surely rise but the good news is the price of bitcoin is stable at a moment, and we want it should reach to a new level and remain stable for a longer period of time, if the price is stable it will allow more and more users to enter into the world of bitcoins and that would be main factor responsible for bitcoin getting into the mainstream, it will surely cross $500 mark in coming few months.

I won't call the current price stable at all.
Did you see the volatility of just 1 week? I rather prefer a real stable price Smiley
luckyboys

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:25:45 PM

I think bitcoin will continue to rise in the years to come, although the price is still very volatile bitcoin in recent months, but there is a tendency to continue to rise, if you want to invest in bitcoin then now is the right time to invest
yeah, I think so. people have positif preseption about bitcoin even mike hearn said bitcoin failed. 
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:14:36 PM

I think bitcoin will continue to rise in the years to come, although the price is still very volatile bitcoin in recent months, but there is a tendency to continue to rise, if you want to invest in bitcoin then now is the right time to invest
yeah, I think so. people have positif preseption about bitcoin even mike hearn said bitcoin failed. 

It's just a drama. Look at how bitcoin back on $400 mark after that big move. As of now we can't see Hearn's vision about bitcoin being failed. Maybe he is pointing out in the future. As of now let's enjoy what bitcoin it is now.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:17:49 PM

go up, this time I am convinced that prices will further go up because bitcoin users would have more and more and more investors are using bitcoin so as to trigger price go up bitcoin

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:42:09 PM

I think we are due for a new price increase the comming days or next week. My guess is that the new target will be in the range of $440 to $450 at most. After that a small correction to $420-$430 might happen as the support won't be very strong.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:48:27 PM

Right now price must build up again some support and resistance around $400-$420 to make it again to $430. Still tree shaking happening but it's expected since it just days before we back at this rate.
elite3000
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:57:30 PM

Probably will go up.

The cryptsy issue has been 'solved' for the worst and there is no big player dumping right now, I can't see the price falling
Watercooler

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:24:12 PM

Price will go up. The price is slowly recovering from the 'Bitcoin is dead' news from Mike Hearn and the 'stolen coins' from Cryptsy.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▓▓▓ BITMIXER.IO ▓▓▓▓▓▓ High Volume Bitcoin MIXER ▓▓▓
pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:21:39 PM

Bitcoin goin UP and DOWN, that's what Bitcoin does, but the overall picture is always up:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbZ8zDpX2Mg

As you can see, holders always win, no matter how much you have to wait, if you buy now and wait, you eventually win a lot of money, the more you wait the better.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:23:07 PM

Speculation this year made bicoin grow from the 250 value stable to 450 value,i know it will go up but this speculation at halving is making people believe too much at bitcoin gain of value i believe it will drop and then recover to 400 maybe ,end year i believe 500 value and max of 700 dollars for 1 bitcoin.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:58:03 PM

It's normal for bitcoin to go up and down.
I've learned that right now. Another wise thing is not to sell if the price is crashing. Just be patient.
agustina2
Legendary

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:21:37 AM

There are some ways and pointers to help you ride the power of bitcoin ups and down to gain benefits from it especially when there's a sudden pump and dump.

This community will help or by seeking an advice and suggestions from any available way on Google search.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:31:38 AM

It's normal for bitcoin to go up and down.
I've learned that right now. Another wise thing is not to sell if the price is crashing. Just be patient.

The price is fluctuating but not as the previous week. This can be considered to be path of gradual growth over the coming months. The value has gone down from yesterday which will bounce back soon.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
AzN1337c0d3r

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:05:35 PM

It was normal to fluctuate and also to get back up after it went down. But if people panic every time it goes a little bit down they will only have to lose. IMO.

safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 05:53:41 PM

It was normal to fluctuate and also to get back up after it went down. But if people panic every time it goes a little bit down they will only have to lose. IMO.
yes of course they will panic when prices fall, but when the price rises they do not panic to sell, but would expect it will continue to rise

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:08:25 PM

yes of course they will panic when prices fall, but when the price rises they do not panic to sell, but would expect it will continue to rise
yes i was already see it many times when the price is going to down some people did a panic sell but do not be forget because some people also can take advantage from this situations with buying bitcoin
Dekker3D

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:14:42 PM

yes i was already see it many times when the price is going to down some people did a panic sell but do not be forget because some people also can take advantage from this situations with buying bitcoin

I guess it will continue to drop little by little until those who are taking their profits are gone, I'm referring to the traders who got their btc at $360. But once they're done then the btc demand will again beat the sellers.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:56:25 PM

Each one expecting the value of bitcoin to go up. Fortunately it is going up and down. Just like a bob swinging to and fro motion without getting stable the value rising up and down creating an expectation all time to see whats gonna happen next in few hours.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:19:47 AM

bitcoin prices, it is very volatile, just yesterday the price rose to touch $ 410 and today the price has fallen back at a price of $ 380,
must be careful to buy, I think it will fall back
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: