Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:55:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN going up or down  (Read 38524 times)
simon66

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:31:36 AM

It really seems to not be able to make up its mind which way it is going right now. That is some serious UP/DOWN activity.
kevin go

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:21:05 AM

hard to guess its going up or down
bcause last day i see bitcoin up and today down again
i think time by time pass bitcoin will be up..but doesnt mean up all the time..it will be down too..but for future im sure its up..
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:25:04 AM

Last night $412 it was after a few hours it came back at $387 is there still a panic about the votality or someone is manipulating?
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:00:24 AM

Last night $412 it was after a few hours it came back at $387 is there still a panic about the votality or someone is manipulating?
regardless of manipulation or not, this is bitcoin very volatile, the price is very hard to guess,
fortunately, I've sold my bitcoin yesterday
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:21:13 AM

It was normal to fluctuate and also to get back up after it went down. But if people panic every time it goes a little bit down they will only have to lose. IMO.
yes of course they will panic when prices fall, but when the price rises they do not panic to sell, but would expect it will continue to rise
yes i was already see it many times when the price is going to down some people did a panic sell but do not be forget because some people also can take advantage from this situations with buying bitcoin

If you are a trader when bitcoin prices down or up this is a good situation. buy when the price down and when it rises to sell. so there is no need to panic when the price falls. because every increase and decrease there is always a positive thing.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:24:16 AM

It was normal to fluctuate and also to get back up after it went down. But if people panic every time it goes a little bit down they will only have to lose. IMO.
yes of course they will panic when prices fall, but when the price rises they do not panic to sell, but would expect it will continue to rise
yes i was already see it many times when the price is going to down some people did a panic sell but do not be forget because some people also can take advantage from this situations with buying bitcoin

If you are a trader when bitcoin prices down or up this is a good situation. buy when the price down and when it rises to sell. so there is no need to panic when the price falls. because every increase and decrease there is always a positive thing.

This is what traders want, continues increase/decrease of the price gradually brings traders maximum profits while exchanges earn from transaction fees. The weak hearted who sell when the price dips are the losers.

RozoTheMiner

Activity: 200
Merit: 103

Hello Bitcoin World!!

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 06:18:09 AM

There's no doubt in my mind it's going up  Cool

I am heating my house with 4 miners integrated into my heating and air system. https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBitcoinMiner
Crypto Clothing and Gear https://TheBlockGear.com
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:57:28 AM

There's no doubt in my mind it's going up  Cool

Your faith is still in bitcoin., so do I.  Cool
lets just hope that it still goes up even up to $450, I will be cool at that price even if it don't reach higher than that this first quarter. hehe.  Smiley

Watercooler

Activity: 334

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 08:57:08 AM

The price is going to go up once the recent bad news of stolen coins from Cryptsy and Mike Hearn has settled,
also the block halving in the middle of the year is going to drive up the price

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

▓▓▓ BITMIXER.IO ▓▓▓▓▓▓ High Volume Bitcoin MIXER ▓▓▓
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:22:52 AM

It really seems to not be able to make up its mind which way it is going right now. That is some serious UP/DOWN activity.

Yes the price is not settled just going up and down. Today the rate has almost near to the value that settled few days before over the 380$. Even though value is not growing much some positive hope is there over most of the users which will surely lead to growth
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 10:53:13 AM

Yes the price is not settled just going up and down. Today the rate has almost near to the value that settled few days before over the 380$. Even though value is not growing much some positive hope is there over most of the users which will surely lead to growth

Lots of things going on beyond the Bitcoin Ecosystem as well so that is normal to me that we have such a jumping price. This up/downs make a lot of clever daytraders very happy though.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:17:05 PM

Lots of things going on beyond the Bitcoin Ecosystem as well so that is normal to me that we have such a jumping price. This up/downs make a lot of clever daytraders very happy though.

Exactly, traders loves this situation as they can make quick profits, the price of bitcoin has certainly fall down in last 2 days but its not a big deal, it will surely increase in coming months, will not reach the moon though, but I believe it would surely cross $450 mark and people who have bought around $350 would surely enjoy profits.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:31:58 PM

Exactly, traders loves this situation as they can make quick profits, the price of bitcoin has certainly fall down in last 2 days but its not a big deal, it will surely increase in coming months, will not reach the moon though, but I believe it would surely cross $450 mark and people who have bought around $350 would surely enjoy profits.

Yup traders probably are busy these past few days dealing with the exchanges or their bots perhaps. It's a good week for those who trade Smiley

Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:06:54 PM

I think price will go up.
http://www.coindesk.com/predict-650-bitcoin-2016/
nerFohanzo

Activity: 631

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:13:43 PM

Yup traders probably are busy these past few days dealing with the exchanges or their bots perhaps. It's a good week for those who trade Smiley

Its a good way to multiply your bitcoins, and the big fish are making good money out of it, price has fallen down in recent past and this is the right time to buy some bitcoins, as the value of bitcoin would be higher in next couple of months, So it is better to invest some money into bitoins, the fluctuation is not that high at a moment it can be called a stable price.
Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:31:42 PM

l think we here have consensus it is right thing to buy bitcoins now!
As i see through many topics bitcoin will rise that is my conclusion!
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:34:42 PM

Plus there are more buyers now in exchanges due to the dip in prices so I guess it will be up. It is currently sitting under $380 but may not stay there for long.

xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:37:58 PM

I'm assuming it'll go up after the tension in the market reduces. Since Russia has started blocking access to major Bitcoin exchanges there would be price hiccups. Apart from this a lot is in the media about bitcoin being alive or dead, it's all creating a dent at the moment, but would soon rise.
Paracelsus

Activity: 347

Activity: 2017

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:29:21 PM

Whose exchange is BTCe?

Russia or ?
maxler

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:50:40 PM

I think later bitcoin will rise , because the later mid-year , there is halving .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: