Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:43:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN going up or down  (Read 38524 times)
cumblercum

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 03:56:19 PM

Much speculation now that bitcoin will rise, because they alibaba will accept bitcoin as a means of payment ,
Paracelsus

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

Activity: 2017

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:40:41 PM

Much speculation now that bitcoin will rise, because they alibaba will accept bitcoin as a means of payment ,
Where can i read about this?
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

morir es descansar

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:48:45 PM

Alibaba is that the chinese online shop? Sounds great that will help bitcoin to reach more online users and where did you get this info? Or you are just making your own article
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:07:01 PM

Alibaba is that the chinese online shop? Sounds great that will help bitcoin to reach more online users and where did you get this info? Or you are just making your own article
Alibaba is kind of like a Facebook that has a stake in most other online companies. I have not heard of any news that Alibaba is going to accept Bitcoin, and it seems very unlikely that it will. It is possible that the pump earlier this week was related to some supposed news about something like this happening, but if there was any news about this happening, it was likely fake or mis-informed as the pump died over the next day.

Based off of their website and quick research, I will say that no, they do not, and most likely will not, accept Bitcoin.
AzN1337c0d3r

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:55:06 PM

Also, have you guys taken into consideration that this drop of value that BTC has suffered is not accidental but it might have been created on purpose and there are some people that have made this way a great deal of money? Just an idea. Food for thought.

DeDordtenaar

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 11:57:39 PM

in fact bitcoin prices are now still falling

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pro Gamers

Activity: 700

morir es descansar

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:28:56 AM

Also, have you guys taken into consideration that this drop of value that BTC has suffered is not accidental but it might have been created on purpose and there are some people that have made this way a great deal of money? Just an idea. Food for thought.

That is one purpose of people why they use btc. In general when the bitcoin price is equal to $410+ many people conrverts their btc to fiat because of a high rate but normally the reason why the btc price drops to $400 below and getting hard to get through $500 because of a panic that everytime btc reach $420 big dump follows
btckold24

Activity: 434

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 05:52:18 AM

I think its going to 500 sooner or later so get in when you can in my opinion. I have been picking some up every couple
weeks for the past 6 months.

YOU CAN ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY or INVEST

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀

Rainbot
Happy Hour
Faucet
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:40:55 AM

l think we here have consensus it is right thing to buy bitcoins now!
As i see through many topics bitcoin will rise that is my conclusion!
now is the right time to buy, a lot of people are predicting that soon, bitcoin prices will rise, because the end is bitcoin experiencing dumping
anthonycamp

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 06:41:51 AM

I think its going to 500 sooner or later so get in when you can in my opinion. I have been picking some up every couple

I hope that too but the bitcoin dropped very badly .Don't know what's going on .
diegz

Activity: 798

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 08:51:50 AM

I hope that too but the bitcoin dropped very badly .Don't know what's going on .

Don't lose hope. besides its just the start of the year. if you believe in bitcoin, don't buy those dramas outside, that way we are helping bitcoin.  Smiley

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 11:57:25 AM

Hi guys, I'm recently wondering all this work and investments we do with bitcoin, and 2015 hasn't been a very pleasant year for btc. Do y'all think that bitcoin will keep going up or drop to what it once has in 2009? Just imagine one day bitcoin drops 200 dollars, that will probably give all of us depression. Advice and predictions please Wink Huh
if we talk based on 2009,i am sure bitcoin have grow up more than expectation,not about price of course,because today and last year,bitcoin price never go back to 2010 or 2013,but bitcoin succes spread almost all of country accepment.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:22:53 PM

I don't know is bitcoin going up or down, because as you can see the price is not stable. Once the price increase so high and then the price decrease so down.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:25:53 PM

There has been a lot of scammers last year due to the ever increasing popularity of bitcoin and I do hope the same won't happen this year but that seems to be a long shot. Prices remain as predicted though despite these scammers lurking around as long as the major investors remain.

designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:58:47 PM

Hi guys, I'm recently wondering all this work and investments we do with bitcoin, and 2015 hasn't been a very pleasant year for btc. Do y'all think that bitcoin will keep going up or drop to what it once has in 2009? Just imagine one day bitcoin drops 200 dollars, that will probably give all of us depression. Advice and predictions please Wink Huh

i think bitcoin prices will go up in the long run so i dont think you will make a loss if you want to have an investment in long term.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:03:58 PM

the reason for the current defensive sentiment is the recent cryptsy drama and the mike hearn stuff. it will take some time before we leave that negativity behind us. all will be good and the price will go up again, don't worry.
Lutzow

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:23:54 PM

the reason for the current defensive sentiment is the recent cryptsy drama and the mike hearn stuff. it will take some time before we leave that negativity behind us. all will be good and the price will go up again, don't worry.

It seems the only upcoming price changer is the upcoming consensus. Not sure though if there'll be major change in sellers or buyers should they come up with the decision.

AzN1337c0d3r

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 02:27:06 PM

The price has constantly been growing since the beginning. It's pretty steady even with the occasional drops.
Also - you don't have to worry about scammers influencing the price much. If these scams were working the influence would have been obvious.

Rotator

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:53:18 PM

I'm believe in bitcoin ! and if price drops will buy few more just in case!
But in few months story will be different!
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 04:50:21 PM

Finally the price is up again. Let's hope new momentum will be building up and stays for a longer term
At least till we reach 500/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: