Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:06:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN going up or down  (Read 38516 times)
Lutzow

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:28:11 PM

Bitcoin prices can not most probably go down as the prices have been increasing for 3 months now and it doesn't happen often that the prices are so high. Last time also the price dropped by $100 in a month and hence even if it drops to $300, it can be a good rate to buy bitcoins. Currently, I am just waiting to see if it's stable at the current rate.

There's no push for the prices to go to an uptrend especially now the alts are getting some buyers. We need to have some positive news in bitcoin for its price to go up again.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:48:10 PM

Bitcoin prices can not most probably go down as the prices have been increasing for 3 months now and it doesn't happen often that the prices are so high. Last time also the price dropped by $100 in a month and hence even if it drops to $300, it can be a good rate to buy bitcoins. Currently, I am just waiting to see if it's stable at the current rate.

everything is possible when it comes to bitcoin. we've seen plenty of unexpected stuff happen before where the price was dumped down to sub $200 price levels where most people said it will never go sub $200 ever again. it's better to keep a realistic view on things i have learned.
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 11:47:15 AM

You can have Bitcoin now for a low price. I think its now the good time to buy.
I think later Bitcoin will grow later and then you have more profit.

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 04:39:50 PM

We had closed the last year at the 300 dollars mark soo if bitcoin achieves the 500 or even 600 dollars at December it will be a sucess but looks like bitcoin will stand now near the 400 dollars the buble just stoped.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 04:53:05 AM

You can have Bitcoin now for a low price. I think its now the good time to buy.
I think later Bitcoin will grow later and then you have more profit.

No, not yet, wait a little longer as price is still going down,..

But i don't think that it will reach as low as $200 or below that level, as many investors are investing in bitcoin and I don't think they would let it happen without profiting.  Smiley

LarryHocks

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2016, 09:24:04 AM

I can tell you Bitcoin is now down. So many people are now buying Bitcoin.
But I think later people will sell it or trade, because it will be more valuable. But you never know.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 12:43:35 AM

the price is actually only bouncing around and is neither increasing nor falling, i believe that soon it should start going up because of the soon coming halving event which will surely affect the price

Yes this I'm thinking the same and hoping for it as well.
But we could also move sideways for a few more weeks or months before we might any significant changes in terms of a rising price.

The halving has already made its impact at the bitcoin price since the 300 jump to 400 and above.... looks people are getting tired those moment ,and it may work against the current value instea go up going down.. people dreaming it up but it can reverse .

Probably,

But if you remember the halving of ltc then you will see that price of btc will go up, it makes sense. I dont want think what could happens if peoples does panic buys on that time.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 08:54:39 AM

But I think later people will sell it or trade, because it will be more valuable. But you never know.

Yes, you are right. Bitcoin is in fact now a low price. But I see that as an advantage because. Because if you buy a Bitcoin and later sells then you may have more money.
Namely, it is also much more popular and more well known so you never know what can happen later.
madonnino

Activity: 322

I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:10:23 AM

I'm one of that person, i hope that price go to 350$ to buy more, that's my buy target
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:34:50 AM

the price is actually only bouncing around and is neither increasing nor falling, i believe that soon it should start going up because of the soon coming halving event which will surely affect the price

Yes this I'm thinking the same and hoping for it as well.
But we could also move sideways for a few more weeks or months before we might any significant changes in terms of a rising price.

The halving has already made its impact at the bitcoin price since the 300 jump to 400 and above.... looks people are getting tired those moment ,and it may work against the current value instea go up going down.. people dreaming it up but it can reverse .

Probably,

But if you remember the halving of ltc then you will see that price of btc will go up, it makes sense. I dont want think what could happens if peoples does panic buys on that time.

The bitcoin is going up, it will take some time till it will go up but it will go up.
I think the bitcoin will be a bit lower than now and than it will rise to a high amount.
The halving is also coming so.
diegz

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:48:16 AM

2015 is over now, and the downs and up have end also for that year, today would be another year and another up and down, lucky that we are starting to go down, so bitcoin price still has months to correct itself and go up...  Smiley

arvis

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 01:58:30 AM

2015 is over now, and the downs and up have end also for that year, today would be another year and another up and down, lucky that we are starting to go down, so bitcoin price still has months to correct itself and go up...  Smiley

We are going down, slowly and steadily.
We might have all the opportunities we need.
diegz

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:13:18 AM

Yeah, atleast now, it was not going down very fast, we still have time to prepare, either to buy or escape.  Smiley

Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 08:50:36 AM

Bitcoin is indeed very low so I think that people now have to buy if they want to later profit.
But many people who already had a Bitcoin are just now angry because they wanted to sell the fact.

So now you have to sell them because even longer.
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 09:45:30 AM

Yeah, atleast now, it was not going down very fast, we still have time to prepare, either to buy or escape.  Smiley

The price is just fluctuating around $380. That is quite similar to the middle of last year. So there might be a surge in the near future.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
diegz

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:46:59 AM

The price is just fluctuating around $380. That is quite similar to the middle of last year. So there might be a surge in the near future.

yeah. its just fluctuating around $380, and crawling a little downward, I hope you are right that its like last year, and surge after this  downward price movement..  Smiley

zemkhan

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 01:53:39 AM

Last few days bitcoin isn't stable, the price goes up and down, maybe in the start of the next month maybe will increase little.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 04:26:48 AM

I'm one of that person, i hope that price go to 350$ to buy more, that's my buy target

Dude don't expect bitcoin will fall below than 350$ and all. Dump time is over. If you wanna buy a bitcoin as soon as possible. Its better for you only because due to block halving price will not fall in big range.
We are waiting for block halving. Soon price gonna hit the peak of bitcoin.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 07:42:06 AM

Last few days bitcoin isn't stable, the price goes up and down, maybe in the start of the next month maybe will increase little.

it's very stable actually, i'm keep looking at it and all i see is a nice 374.5 all day for 3 days already, fucking stuck at that level, more stability than this is impossible
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 04:17:19 PM

Bitcoin is in fact now a very low price indeed.
But I think after that it will be worth more because it has a quite low price.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: