Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:23:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN going up or down  (Read 38524 times)
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3022

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2016, 03:57:06 AM

hi i think that bitcoin is getting more and more popular these days so i think its value grows up.
Yeah that's right so that the price will not going down more from the price of 360-370. And while population of the bitcoin user is increasing the price should be rise as well.
we don't know when the price will increase so it's better to stay holding or buy some bitcoins to be ready if the price of bitcoin rise fast we are ready  for the sell. instead of watching the fluctuate take an action first and you will not regret.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:06:21 AM

hi i think that bitcoin is getting more and more popular these days so i think its value grows up.

yeah,, probably adoption would really bring good vibes to bitcoin world, and I also think that price would go up if many would start to invest in bitcoin..  Smiley

Of course the price will go up when many people start to invest in Bitcoin, that's a normal thing to happen. Nothing special. It's just a matter of time before we see more investors come into Bitcoin to diversify their portfolio.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 10:54:42 AM

yeah,, probably adoption would really bring good vibes to bitcoin world, and I also think that price would go up if many would start to invest in bitcoin..  Smiley

Of course the price will go up when many people start to invest in Bitcoin, that's a normal thing to happen. Nothing special. It's just a matter of time before we see more investors come into Bitcoin to diversify their portfolio.

It also depends on the active development of the bitcoin in the mean time. If there is not development, bitcoin will die.

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 03:44:37 PM

It also depends on the active development of the bitcoin in the mean time. If there is not development, bitcoin will die.

Looks few probably that this happens, if you consider for example the miner industry, storage devices, services, etc... eventually the development goes on the same direction that use. On next 5 years 70 % of population aproximately will have smartphones probably, so even if those will use anothers coins, This will use always a  standard measure like to BTC. So billions of devices availables PCs, smartphones, tablets etc.... will do transactions using a standard measure. 
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:12:51 PM

Looks few probably that this happens, if you consider for example the miner industry, storage devices, services, etc... eventually the development goes on the same direction that use. On next 5 years 70 % of population aproximately will have smartphones probably, so even if those will use anothers coins, This will use always a  standard measure like to BTC. So billions of devices availables PCs, smartphones, tablets etc.... will do transactions using a standard measure. 

Well yes and no. There is just so much people can use their equipment for.
In the end it will just stop.

But then there is the development part. There has been zero to 0 real improvements. Which means developers either believe the code is finished or
there is no time/resources for active development.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:29:47 PM

Of Course going up , but its not clear it will fall or not , but I am optimist , Seriuosly some economist saying going up , yeah!!!

But If we take statistics from last 2 weeks price is going down. I gues bitcoin price will go up again But It will happen after this month only. Halving will start with 400$ and more only So Price will to remarkable value.Smiley

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 04:38:04 PM

Of Course going up , but its not clear it will fall or not , but I am optimist , Seriuosly some economist saying going up , yeah!!!

But If we take statistics from last 2 weeks price is going down. I gues bitcoin price will go up again But It will happen after this month only. Halving will start with 400$ and more only So Price will to remarkable value.Smiley
There is still much more time for this month to end and the bitcoin price can take a big turn in that time.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:30:14 PM

I expect the price to test the $350 level the comming week. Despite the mining difficulty reaching an ATH, the price is still where it has been for some time now. If the price dips under $350 I think we can expect a drop to possibly $320-$330. I am looking forward to it.
pissedoff

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:33:30 PM

I expect the price to test the $350 level the comming week. Despite the mining difficulty reaching an ATH, the price is still where it has been for some time now. If the price dips under $350 I think we can expect a drop to possibly $320-$330. I am looking forward to it.
I don't think the bitcoin market price will be dropping to the $350 level in the coming weeks or months.
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 07:50:16 PM

I don't think the bitcoin market price will be dropping to the $350 level in the coming weeks or months.

I think it will for sure, in the next coming weeks.
After some months the bitcoin will rise, in my opinion the bitcoin will rise to a high amount.
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:06:04 PM

The bitcoin is going upwards I'm sure of it, its the time of the bitcoin.
I think in the next couple months the bitcoin is going up fast.
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:37:26 PM

Bitcoin is going up, I think it will first go down a bit.
After that it will go up to a high amount, the bitcoin will go in a good time.
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 08:40:02 PM

It's for 3 weeks that the price is stuck below $400. I don't know whether it's a good time to invest in bitcoins now as it may anytime drop or rise from here. The more stable bitcoins is, the higher is the risk to invest.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 07, 2016, 09:34:34 PM

The chances are definitely there. Support is lacking at certain important price levels, the good sentiment of some people is adjusted to neutral. I think it might happen next week. I have my fiat ready to buy some sub $350 coins with.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:26:02 PM

The chances are definitely there. Support is lacking at certain important price levels, the good sentiment of some people is adjusted to neutral. I think it might happen next week. I have my fiat ready to buy some sub $350 coins with.

Any second plan just in cast the price didn't reached at $350 level? We see a strong resistance around that level and never it touched or near $350 level this days.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 03:44:49 PM

i think the price will remain in the range of $360-$399 for another month before we can see a decent price increase. my guess $395 as the peak for this week.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 04:03:29 PM

i think the price will remain in the range of $360-$399 for another month before we can see a decent price increase. my guess $395 as the peak for this week.

I think we can reach $400 at this week
it's a fair rate for me to sell my bitcoin... more people try to compare ETH and bitcoin, the ETH price at this time keep moving up but im never trust other altcoin will be survive

only BITCOIN
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 04:25:11 PM

it's a fair rate for me to sell my bitcoin... more people try to compare ETH and bitcoin, the ETH price at this time keep moving up but im never trust other altcoin will be survive

only BITCOIN

i certainly hope we will touch the $400 price level this week, but i think there is too much selling pressure that will push back the price when it comes really close to $400. regarding eth, i am not impressed at all. i have seen several altcoins have had insanely high volumes because it was hyped up a lot. the price went to the moon and every body kept buying at the peak because their greed took over. you know what happens then....
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
February 09, 2016, 04:29:40 PM

Bitcoin is going up, I think it will first go down a bit.
After that it will go up to a high amount, the bitcoin will go in a good time.

The bitcoin is going upwards I'm sure of it, its the time of the bitcoin.
I think in the next couple months the bitcoin is going up fast.

You should not post from two accounts one after the other as you have done. I am with you though I too think it is going to take a trip down over the next couple of months and then maybe we will get a rise back up towards the halving. Depending on the hype that is created for it and if the whales have a plan to pump it up.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:35:08 AM

only BITCOIN

i certainly hope we will touch the $400 price level this week, but i think there is too much selling pressure that will push back the price when it comes really close to $400. regarding eth, i am not impressed at all. i have seen several altcoins have had insanely high volumes because it was hyped up a lot. the price went to the moon and every body kept buying at the peak because their greed took over. you know what happens then....

this week i found more "good news" like sony interesting about blockchain, steam will accept bitcoin ,
im sure if steam officially accept bitcoin bitcoin price can survive,,
more people will buying bitcoin for deposit at steam / buying game at steam...

at huobi the highest price $390 above
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: