Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN going up or down  (Read 38516 times)
uncaer9

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:39:04 AM

bitcoin will go up, bitcoin bazzar .org now avaible and open for bussines, also in near time we will see block halving. i think this is can make bitcoin up, rise and rise again .

▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄▄
     ▄████▀                 ▀████▄
   ▄███▀
  ▄██▀
 ▄██▀   ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██▀    ████████▀▀   ▀▀████████
███     ██████▀  ██▄▄   ▀██████     ███
███     ██████   ██████  ██████     ███
███     ██████▄  ██▀▀   ▄██████     ███
▀██▄    ████████▄▄   ▄▄████████    ▄██▀
 ▀██▄   ▀█████████████████████▀   ▄██▀
  ▀██▄                           ▄██▀
   ▀███▄                       ▄███▀
     ▀████▄                 ▄████▀
       ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀▀
           ▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀
PUREVIDZ█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
[][████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄               ▄█████▄   ▄▄
██▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄        ▄█████████████▀
▀█████▄▄     ████████████▀
 ▀██████████▄████████████
█████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████████
   ███████████████████
    ▀▀██████████████▀
     ▄▄███████████▀
▀███████████████▀
  ▀▀████████▀▀
]█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
█▄█████▄█
▀▀▀▀▀
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:26:24 AM

bitcoin will go up, bitcoin bazzar .org now avaible and open for bussines, also in near time we will see block halving. i think this is can make bitcoin up, rise and rise again .

At this point, price would really go up as the effect of those who don't want to release their coins anymore in the market, and after 2 months it will be boost by the block halving and probably we could only see it dropping again but might not be very fast...
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:41:01 AM

Certain things as the launch of open bazaar are nice, but the impact on the price is very limited (if any at all). It's the block halving that is very much needed here as the supply and demand levels need to come closer to each other, which isn't really the case now as there is more supply than actual demand.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 12:19:57 PM

Certain things as the launch of open bazaar are nice, but the impact on the price is very limited (if any at all). It's the block halving that is very much needed here as the supply and demand levels need to come closer to each other, which isn't really the case now as there is more supply than actual demand.

That is right. But Open Bazaar will help the adoption of the bitcoin. So as time goes on, the price will rise.

formator

Activity: 285

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 04:53:59 PM

That is right. But Open Bazaar will help the adoption of the bitcoin. So as time goes on, the price will rise.

I agree with you rises long term.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:22:03 PM

I think the price will go up. Recent news confirms the rise of interest in cryptocurrency.
Also in July will halving, and thus increase the cost Bitcoins. IMHO
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:07:16 PM

The price will definitely increase throughout the years, but it's not due to OpenBazaar. It's natural growth as people start to get interested in Bitcoin more and more.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 07:44:29 PM

I think the price will go up. Recent news confirms the rise of interest in cryptocurrency.
Also in July will halving, and thus increase the cost Bitcoins. IMHO

Both factors:
News about bitcoin and chaso in the financial markets
Bitcon halving happening this year

Could contribute to the bitcoin price rising. But there are no guarantees
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:01:15 PM

I think we have to expect the both choices, but personally i guess that Bitcoin price will going up because it's already growing up daily as noticed, and also there is the fact that the halving will happen this year.
nejibens

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:35:34 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin is going up soon, because it's already rising and we expect the halving will help to rise more the price
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:11:45 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin is going up soon, because it's already rising and we expect the halving will help to rise more the price
My opinion is too the same as I believe that bitcoin grows day by day, moreover halving is coming this year which again takes bitcoin to the top. Also more people adopting bitcoin nowadays which again increases its demand and makes bitcoin goes up again and again.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ulloa

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:21:34 PM

Well there are no guarantees but to me the price is stable and this is something good. For me it would be good
if the price would settle around this price for a year or so. It would be something called progress.
co5hike

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:25:09 PM

Well there are no guarantees but to me the price is stable and this is something good. For me it would be good
if the price would settle around this price for a year or so. It would be something called progress.

Yes price is stable at as moment but we can expect that it will rise in next couple of weeks as halving is also coming so now its time for bitcoin to rise and not to fall.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:13:13 AM

Bitcoin is now stable on this moment, it is not going up and not going down so that is not that bad but everyone is hoping that the value will rise as soon as possible so they can have profit with Bitcoin.
But the hard thing is that nobody will know when the price will rise so you have to wait sometimes a really long time for a good price increase. Patience is really important here.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:22:57 AM

currently we are stable in a long time and according to my vision bitcoin will keep rising, but very slowly and it will happen when approaching halving.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
AlexBits

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:48:54 PM

Bitcoin will going up, we all know that the halving is coming and we all hoping that it will be good for Bitcoin so they can have some more money later in the future and that would be nice.
But the bad thing is that you can wait sometimes a really long time to get that high value.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 03:06:41 PM

The bitcoin will go up for sure, I have no doubts about that honestly, this year will be a very good year for the bitcoin itself.
The halving will let the bitcoin rise to a higher amount and maybe even to a real high amount near the 1,5k if everything goes well with the halving and it will be as planned.
maxj57634

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:54:16 AM

Bitcoin will going up, we all know that the halving is coming and we all hoping that it will be good for Bitcoin so they can have some more money later in the future and that would be nice.
But the bad thing is that you can wait sometimes a really long time to get that high value.

Bitcoin price will really go up because of the halving and with this many people will start to invest in bitcoin before the halving start so that they to can have profit.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 07:56:24 AM

Yes Bitcoin will of course going up, but the question is when it will go up and that is the problem there are a lot of people that is waiting for a good price increase so they can sell it.
But some people dont have even the patience for it and some are selling it too early and that is bad.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:35:36 PM

Yes Bitcoin will of course going up, but the question is when it will go up and that is the problem there are a lot of people that is waiting for a good price increase so they can sell it.
But some people dont have even the patience for it and some are selling it too early and that is bad.

I do not care if the price go up or down in short term. As long as it goes up in the long term, I will hold it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: