Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN going up or down  (Read 38524 times)
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:02:45 PM

Bitcoin will go up soon as you can see now you see that the value is going to rise and the halving is also coming so that can be good for the Bitcoin and for the people who have Bitcoin.
The only thing that you never know what will happen is that you never know the right moment to sell it.

We cannot predict anything related to the price of bitcoins as of now and even not in the future as it is very much fluctuating but at present the price is comparatively stable then the past but the price of bitcoins would surely go high in the future but it cannot remain stable for a long time...

all these technical analysis and all of these topics in this board are trying to predict (speculate the price) so it is possible it might not be 100% true but it is surely possible.

everyone is now speculating about halving that could increase the price and now the price has touched $440, I think this is really the effect of halving Smiley
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 04:16:21 PM

Bitcoin will go up soon as you can see now you see that the value is going to rise and the halving is also coming so that can be good for the Bitcoin and for the people who have Bitcoin.
The only thing that you never know what will happen is that you never know the right moment to sell it.

We cannot predict anything related to the price of bitcoins as of now and even not in the future as it is very much fluctuating but at present the price is comparatively stable then the past but the price of bitcoins would surely go high in the future but it cannot remain stable for a long time...

all these technical analysis and all of these topics in this board are trying to predict (speculate the price) so it is possible it might not be 100% true but it is surely possible.

everyone is now speculating about halving that could increase the price and now the price has touched $440, I think this is really the effect of halving Smiley

That's not fair. It's not the effect of halving, only on the gradual rise bitcoin has reached this price. Because the same happened before with the bitcoin price when it was around $385.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 06:11:39 AM

Bitcoin is always going down and up a bit especially when the price is stable you think that the price is going up and then before you know it the price is dropping a bit. That is just how it goes with Bitcoin.

But by looking at the price chart, you will see that we are going up, a very stable price for bitcoin, will be a dull moment and could probably lead to price drop..
NordicRanger

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 08:07:06 AM

The bitcoin is going up because of the halving that is coming this year, this year will be a very good year for the bitcoin if everything will goes like it has been planed by bitcoin itself, Most likely we all gonna make profit this year.
For the people that want to buy coins the halving comes in handy because you can then invest more while the price is down. For the people that ant to sell you have to wait just a little longer for the price to go up again.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:46:17 PM

By stable, I think the guy was referring to the price not rising or falling vigorously. As you can notice, he is right bitcoin price has been stable for quite some time because it stayed at around $400 -$420 . That's pretty much stable for me.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:24:57 PM

While it remains at the forefront over its competitors bullish trend must be long term.
wikenpp

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 06:32:12 PM

While it remains at the forefront over its competitors bullish trend must be long term.

Short term bullish > yes
Long term bullish > that is not possible, no asset has a long term bullish trend however the long term prospectus is positive.
Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 06:13:34 AM

Short term bullish > yes
Long term bullish > that is not possible, no asset has a long term bullish trend however the long term prospectus is positive.

If there is good mass adoption of the bitcoin, the long term price trend will be up and up. The more people use it, the better.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 12:43:39 PM

Bitcoin is in the increase, but from the recent decrease bitcoin price is stabilizing within $450-$460. I believe the price would go high and reach $500 before the halving.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Kolamider

Activity: 130
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:37:17 PM

Bitcoin is in the increase, but from the recent decrease bitcoin price is stabilizing within $450-$460. I believe the price would go high and reach $500 before the halving.

It is very possible for the price to rise $50 in two months. That is just $25 per months. It is achieveable.
tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:46:54 PM

$500 is possible even before the halving as majority of people believes that $500 will be achieved by the end of this month, and if it happens then we can see $600 or higher price at the time of halving.
wildan88
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:27:31 PM

$500 is possible even before the halving as majority of people believes that $500 will be achieved by the end of this month, and if it happens then we can see $600 or higher price at the time of halving.

I am not sure yet the end of this month we could touch $500, but if it is approached halving is very likely the price will reach $500 by the panic of those who buy bitcoin.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1101

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 04:51:04 PM

I am not sure yet the end of this month we could touch $500, but if it is approached halving is very likely the price will reach $500 by the panic of those who buy bitcoin.

Bitcoin is moving up now and it will go much higher in next couple of months as we get closer to halving, so buy now, hold it and sell at the time of halving.
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:19:26 PM

I can see bitcoin going to $350 before this halving as it is not increasing just staying the same and then going down. This I can not explain why it is doing this see saw game with all of us but it is.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:35:26 PM

As you can see now you see that Bitcoin is going up slowly and that is perfect for the most people because they want to make of course profit with it and that is nice.
But they have to know that it can takes a long time until the value will be that high and please dont sell it too early.
co5hike

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 05:39:34 PM

As you can see now you see that Bitcoin is going up slowly and that is perfect for the most people because they want to make of course profit with it and that is nice.
But they have to know that it can takes a long time until the value will be that high and please dont sell it too early.

Yes if you want to make good profits then you need to hold it longer, then only you would be able to gain something, and price is going up now and you can expect same in coming months.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 12:15:52 PM

The lowest what bitcoin can go is 350 dollars in my opinion so i think bitcoin prices will go up in the long run so i dont think you will make a loss if you want to have an investment in long term. Bitcoin is going up so I think it will just be a nice thing to see going to 1000 dollars or even more . I don't really see bitcoin going down this year. Smiley

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
peta4e

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:19:26 PM

The lowest what bitcoin can go is 350 dollars in my opinion so i think bitcoin prices will go up in the long run so i dont think you will make a loss if you want to have an investment in long term. Bitcoin is going up so I think it will just be a nice thing to see going to 1000 dollars or even more . I don't really see bitcoin going down this year. Smiley

We are hoping for the higher price this year only because of halving, and it would be really disappointing to see if price falls down, that will surely panic majority of users.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 12:22:58 PM

We are hoping for the higher price this year only because of halving, and it would be really disappointing to see if price falls down, that will surely panic majority of users.

people will only get disappointed when their predictions are way too high as the majority of the dreamers here do.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:11:30 PM

I am also waiting halving pump, I know still bitcoin price d good then too I would say it is going up and at a steady rate which is good, some side movements here and there but that is to expected with a healthy increase. When it skyrockets that is when you start to take heed. Something is a foot and it isn't good for anybody holding unless you sell at the right moment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: