Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:44:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  
Author Topic: BITCOIN going up or down  (Read 38519 times)
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:41:22 PM

Bitcoin is in the increase, but from the recent decrease bitcoin price is stabilizing within $450-$460. I believe the price would go high and reach $500 before the halving.

The lowest what bitcoin can go is 350 dollars in my opinion so i think bitcoin prices will go up in the long run so i dont think you will make a loss if you want to have an investment in long term. Bitcoin is going up so I think it will just be a nice thing to see going to 1000 dollars or even more . I don't really see bitcoin going down this year. Smiley

We are hoping for the higher price this year only because of halving, and it would be really disappointing to see if price falls down, that will surely panic majority of users.

I am also waiting halving pump, I know still bitcoin price d good then too I would say it is going up and at a steady rate which is good, some side movements here and there but that is to expected with a healthy increase. When it skyrockets that is when you start to take heed. Something is a foot and it isn't good for anybody holding unless you sell at the right moment.

There will come no pump. At least that's what I think. The current price is what we can expect. Anything else will just be an coincidence. Suppose it would go to 500 then i would be happy offcourse but no I don't expect it to go this high anytime soon.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 03:25:54 PM

Bitcoin is in the increase, but from the recent decrease bitcoin price is stabilizing within $450-$460. I believe the price would go high and reach $500 before the halving.

The lowest what bitcoin can go is 350 dollars in my opinion so i think bitcoin prices will go up in the long run so i dont think you will make a loss if you want to have an investment in long term. Bitcoin is going up so I think it will just be a nice thing to see going to 1000 dollars or even more . I don't really see bitcoin going down this year. Smiley

We are hoping for the higher price this year only because of halving, and it would be really disappointing to see if price falls down, that will surely panic majority of users.

I am also waiting halving pump, I know still bitcoin price d good then too I would say it is going up and at a steady rate which is good, some side movements here and there but that is to expected with a healthy increase. When it skyrockets that is when you start to take heed. Something is a foot and it isn't good for anybody holding unless you sell at the right moment.

There will come no pump. At least that's what I think. The current price is what we can expect. Anything else will just be an coincidence. Suppose it would go to 500 then i would be happy offcourse but no I don't expect it to go this high anytime soon.

I think $500 is achievable at the time of halving, as price has started to move up now, so I think we will be seeing that price very soon.
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:50:36 AM

Bitcoin is going to be more worth and that is because it was already stable for a long time and that have to be chance soon so we can also sell it in the future with a lot of profit.
It was already stable for a long time so it is now the time and that would be nice.
Cashsyur

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:09:01 AM

we will rise and rise again  Cheesy
we will comeback to $1000  Cool
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:29:33 AM

I think at the end of the year he will be still under the 500 because it is going to slow. How can he grow that slow if
he only gets more and more popular don't think more poeple want to believe in the coin because of the bad rising.
avw1982

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:41:32 AM

I think at the end of the year he will be still under the 500 because it is going to slow. How can he grow that slow if
he only gets more and more popular don't think more poeple want to believe in the coin because of the bad rising.

Now the price of Bitcoins is going up compared to last two weeks it was slow and very down in Bitcoins rate. Now as per the calculation we can understand that the price of Bitcoins will sure hit the mark of 500$ soon in the market of digital money.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:32:18 AM

The price is currently moving up in price and it is on its way to $500 right now. The price is continuing to go up and I am not sure when it is going to stop.
But for me I like the price to be at high as possible so I can sell some coins.
jamesl22

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:42:43 AM

The price is currently moving up in price and it is on its way to $500 right now. The price is continuing to go up and I am not sure when it is going to stop.

We all are holding our coins so that we can sell it at higher profits, and bitcoin will not go down it will continue to keep on going up till we reach the halving.
Haliburton

Activity: 502
Merit: 118

Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 05:57:03 AM

We all are holding our coins so that we can sell it at higher profits, and bitcoin will not go down it will continue to keep on going up till we reach the halving.

I will hold my coins for at least a year or when the bitcoin price rise over 100% in a few months or less.

Palodar

Activity: 376

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 05:25:25 PM

I will hold my coins for at least a year or when the bitcoin price rise over 100% in a few months or less.

For the people who hold the coins since early 2013, they have made a lot of money. I think it will repeat.

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37]
  Print  

Jump to: