Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:59:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: In regards to thunderbirts soul  (Read 1801 times)
Pi (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 10:00:21 PM

1Eib2h9NdiqFeUpma4vsvmaqgis5R8ebf2

Hi, for whatever reason thunderbit didn't take any of your bids.
 I don't know if this is an auction really but I am atheist/anti-theist.
 I believe religion does more harm than good but I would also like to be enlightened.

If anyone would like to sway me in anyway or just wants to discuss religion I would enjoy it.

All I ask is if you want me to read an article or some other pieces of religious text,
    Send .1btc to the above address.  Add a micro amount to that so I can verify who sent what.
 As I am not on the forum much, after you send the btc e-mail me the amount you sent and a link to whatever you wish to speak about to:
      Mountzion@hush.com

It is not a religious account name it is just one of the most beatiful places I've ever been and the closest I have ever come to feeling spiritual.
         Peace. I look forward to speaking with some of you.
                           Pi
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pi (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 03:23:33 AM

Alright then. Accepting donations... Help me raise pi. 3.14 btc
  Help me now and you may be rewarded greatly someday. Please send e-mail with repayment address. Anyone who shows me kindness today might be surprised one day with a donation of my own.
          Peace
jojo69
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 4309

diamond-handed zealot

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 03:25:55 AM

if I am not mistaken you actually need 3.14159265some odd bitcoins

This is not some pseudoeconomic post-modern Libertarian cult, it's an un-led, crowd-sourced mega startup organized around mutual self-interest where problems, whether of the theoretical or purely practical variety, are treated as temporary and, ultimately, solvable.
Censorship of e-gold was easy. Censorship of Bitcoin will be… entertaining.
Pi (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 03:34:05 AM

Yea I figured I'd just use the short version to make it simple, but any donation would be appreciated. I plan on repaying anyone who donates the same amount plus an extra btc gift. How much just depends.
dank
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 04:42:42 AM

If you believe religion does more harm than good, why are you atheist?

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Pi (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 04:53:08 AM

I said atheist/ anti- theist.  That's not a religion. Just my opinion   I would love to believe but I also don't ride a unicorn and talk to pixies.  I prefer my fairy tales in Disney form.
Pi (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 04:55:08 AM

Dank for the sake of science helpe reach my goal.
dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 05:22:22 AM

A religion is a set of beliefs regarding the creation/function of the universe.  Atheism is a firm set of beliefs that there is no god, when there is no evidence indicating such.

In actuality, everything is god because the universe is god, which created us.

I used to be atheist too.

Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
Pi (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 09:27:25 PM

Please help me reach my goal
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 10:23:12 PM

I said atheist/ anti- theist.  That's not a religion. Just my opinion   I would love to believe but I also don't ride a unicorn and talk to pixies.  I prefer my fairy tales in Disney form.

You're agnostic. Not atheist.
Pi (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 10:46:16 PM

I kind of agree with you... I don't think anyone can be 100 percent positive god doesn't exist.  I guess well find out when we die
dayfall

Activity: 312
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 10:55:29 PM

I keep hearing that atheism is a religion.  That means that the people that say as such also thinks theism is a religion.

Really, I think atheism is a subset of religions, the non-theistic ones.  I also think it is possible to be an atheist or a theist and have no religion.  Hence why I say religions are bad, yet theism is not.
wachtwoord
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 10:57:59 PM

I kind of agree with you... I don't think anyone can be 100 percent positive god doesn't exist.  I guess well find out when we die

You can be certain the God from the Bible does not exist though as the content is internally inconsistent.
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 10:59:50 PM

I keep hearing that atheism is a religion.  That means that the people that say as such also thinks theism is a religion.

Really, I think atheism is a subset of religions, the non-theistic ones.  I also think it is possible to be an atheist or a theist and have no religion.  Hence why I say religions are bad, yet theism is not.

Religion is an arbitrarily assigned title. It is not a very meaningful word.
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 11:05:54 PM

Star Wars is a recognized religion in the UK (and Slovakia I believe but it could also be another eastern European country) and I think Piratism is a religion in Sweden.

If sufficient people believe something retarded it's a religion. Except if it's all children then it is Santa Smiley
finkleshnorts

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 15, 2012, 11:14:17 PM

If sufficient people believe something retarded it's a religion. Except if it's all children then it is Santa Smiley

That's another meaningless definition, and it isn't even accurate. Consider Buddhism. It's considered by most to be a "religion," yet Buddhism differs in many ways from Abrahamic religions. Many Buddhists would argue that they don't have retarded beliefs, and that they only ascribe to a certain mindset and way of life. And I would agree with them.
wachtwoord
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 12:16:42 AM

It is the definition used by most countries. Although is suppose they do phrase it a bit differently Wink
goodlord666

Activity: 434

100%

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 12:59:14 AM

Pi:

You have found Zion and still need enlightenment on your spirituality?

By all means do not smoke weed or listen to music like this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9NKoUDmaPw&feature=related

I command!

dank
Legendary

You cannot kill love

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 04:44:18 AM

That's another meaningless definition, and it isn't even accurate. Consider Buddhism. It's considered by most to be a "religion," yet Buddhism differs in many ways from Abrahamic religions. Many Buddhists would argue that they don't have retarded beliefs, and that they only ascribe to a certain mindset and way of life. And I would agree with them.
Buddhism is a clean slice of spirituality.

Pi (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2012, 06:04:39 AM

Mount Zion is in southern Utah. I'm not a rastafarian. Enjoy the feedback though.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: