Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Scam Report Romanko  (Read 970 times)
Ermak (OP)

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:22:58 AM
Last edit: June 21, 2015, 12:44:36 PM by Ermak

I handed over $ 2,000 in cash, the user  Romanko  ,  Romanko promised to sell the code for BTC-e 2000 usd.

received only two coins Bitcoin....

I very much hope that today you will make contact and return the coin or code.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 07:26:20 AM

You trusted a user with no trade/trust feedback with $2,000? Undecided Why didn't you use escrow?

Accused user's profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=399804

Please post evidences for your claims and please post in this format -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0.

markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:26:41 AM

trying to recoup his losses maybe -

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1061431.0
Ermak (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 07:49:52 AM

I also cheated a user EvBitcoinFan(1.77 BTC)  and took my money (((  I do not know what happened with the user Romanko .

very much hope that he will be released on bond and will return all the money...
kralle

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:42:07 AM

I also cheated a user EvBitcoinFan(1.77 BTC)  and took my money (((  I do not know what happened with the user Romanko .

very much hope that he will be released on bond and will return all the money...

You said you cheated a user  Huh

Anyway next time use escrow even if the user is trusted, better to be safe ~
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 08:48:17 AM

You said you cheated a user  Huh

Anyway next time use escrow even if the user is trusted, better to be safe ~

Obviously a bit of a language barrier, he was also scammed of 1.77BTC by EvBitcoinFan
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 09:15:49 AM

I have reason to believe from a private conversation with Romanko earlier today, that the OP is basically trying to extort funds from him because he thinks he collected payment on behalf of Ermak from Evbitcoinfan who has robbed them both. He also commented about locking his thread because he was concerned the OP would hinder his ability to recover his stolen funds by spamming up the scam accusation thread he made, because he was behaving erratically. Then I find this thread a few hours later...

Of course I have no evidence other than this, and don't really know either user very well, but since he claims to have paid Romanko cash, I don't think he has proof of this either, so at this point it is pretty much an empty accusation. Do you have any proof that you paid him? Bank receipts? Private message logs? It seems to me that Ermak is simply pissed about getting robbed by Evbitcoin fan and is taking it out on Romanko who simply offered to help him with recovery of the funds, as it would be difficult for Ermak with his poor English speaking skills.

The scam accusation thread is here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1061431.0

Note: markj113, I would politely request you remove your negative feedback for Romanko until Ermak can provide some sort of evidence backing up his claim.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:36:22 AM

You trusted a user with no trade/trust feedback with $2,000? Undecided Why didn't you use escrow?

Accused user's profile: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=399804

Please post evidences for your claims and please post in this format -- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=260073.0.

As has been stated, please post proper accusation with proof. You saying it is not proof.

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 11:41:23 AM

I wanted to buy the code for BTC -e ,Users  Romanko met with me personally,I took my cash 2,000 usd  ,He promised to give me the code BTC-e  for an hour ....and I gave two coins Bitcoin and all ....  

I don't understand.

- You gave $2,000 for BTC-e code and then you have another 2BTC? Confusing... Are you using translator?

He tricked you.....
I gave him cash a week !!!  after we cheated Alexander N aka EvBitcoinFan , He promised to sell me the code BTC ,I paid cash at personal meeting ....

Wait a minute... In the other thread, you and Romanko said EvBitcoinFan cheated you. Now you are telling you and Romanko cheated EvBitcoinFan? Huh

As has been stated, please post proper accusation with proof. You saying it is not proof.

I second.

markj113
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:46:43 AM

Romanko has been online but no response to this thread
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 11:58:45 AM

I wanted to buy the code for BTC -e ,Users  Romanko met with me personally,I took my cash 2,000 usd  ,He promised to give me the code BTC-e  for an hour ....and I gave two coins Bitcoin and all ....  

I don't understand.

- You gave $2,000 for BTC-e code and then you have another 2BTC? Confusing... Are you using translator?

He tricked you.....
I gave him cash a week !!!  after we cheated Alexander N aka EvBitcoinFan , He promised to sell me the code BTC ,I paid cash at personal meeting ....

Wait a minute... In the other thread, you and Romanko said EvBitcoinFan cheated you. Now you are telling you and Romanko cheated EvBitcoinFan? Huh

I second.

As I stated previously, Ermak has a poor knowledge of English, which is why Romanko offered to assist him collecting from Evbitcoinfan. As I understand it he is using an automatic translator. I believe what he meant to say is Evbitcoin cheated them both, and that he claims he made an agreement with Romanko, paid him $2000, and he supposedly only paid him 2 BTC. I think the syntax order of the words is simply being confused because of the language barrier.
Romanko

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:19:56 PM

First of all - Ermak is not a close friend of mine at all.
I got to know him one week before the situation with EvBitcoinFan.

After what I thought that we are in same situation, his english is poor and EvBitcoin ignoring him fully, I offered him help to get our money back.

But his behavior is quite strange and aggressive from yesterday.
He wrote me a message he needs money badly and started pushing on me that he needs a lot of money from me or he will give me negative feedback, will post shit that I am a scammer on the forum and in the thread about EvBitcoinFan.
I tried to contact him to know what was happening to him and some explanations, but he wrote me only in sms he needs money and when I was calling him he dropped all the calls.

Even today I tried to call him a dozen times but drops all my calls.
I am very sorry for trying to help the guy to return the money from EvBitcoinFan and he took my help for granted.
He thinks I have to compensate his lost or maybe that EvBitcoinFan already returned the money he took from us.
After what he did I refuse to act on his behalf to return his coins from EvBitcoinFan.
I don't care that he doest speak english its only his problem now.

His accusation are senseless, just let him prove what he is saying.
Romanko

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:23:39 PM

All this time I tried to call him to find out what is happening to him, and what is this all about, why he is doing so etc.
but he is dropping all my calls.
markj113
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:40:40 PM

All this time I tried to call him to find out what is happening to him, and what is this all about, why he is doing so etc.
but he is dropping all my calls.

Already removed your neg feedback.
Ermak (OP)

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:44:02 AM

he asked to close the topic and remove negative reviews through friends , He promised to return the money.....but I cheated and went abroad....

it is an ordinary coward and a cheat !!!! all the words that lie can hide and lie !!!

your friends that you cheated on you gave a lot of information about you truslivay rat ... wait to visit ....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: