Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:17:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I have 0.02 btc , want to invest  (Read 16945 times)
Engg.Chaks (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 11:54:44 AM

Hello from India,
i am new on this forum but i have been earning bitcoin from faucets over last year.
i have 0.022 BTC with me , i hear a lot of people saying to join campaign how can i do that , i have 0.022 BTC want to invest to get profit, please help me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 11:58:23 AM

I'll tell you right now that's nowhere near enough to invest to make a difference.
Engg.Chaks (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:10:09 PM

I'll tell you right now that's nowhere near enough to invest to make a difference.

pardon me !! i did not got what you wanna say.. Embarrassed
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:11:12 PM

pretty much this, 5 USD as an investment will bring you pennies in profit if youre lucky; best bet is to invet in some dice site's bankroll and hope you get lucky or something; not much else to invest in with that amount.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:11:30 PM

Hello from India,
i am new on this forum but i have been earning bitcoin from faucets over last year.
i have 0.022 BTC with me , i hear a lot of people saying to join campaign how can i do that , i have 0.022 BTC want to invest to get profit, please help me.

you can buy a forum account with your .022BTC, a member rank i think and you can earn .02BTC+ per week in a signature campaign
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:13:22 PM

You don't have enough money to invest. Your initial fund are not sufficient. You won't get rich from investing your 0.02 BTC, there is no way.
And I suggest you stop using faucets, because as you said you earned for a year 0.02 BTC which is not good amount at all. There are better ways of earning bitcoins.
If you want to invest, you need to either buy more BTC or earn it.
Engg.Chaks (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:17:39 PM

You don't have enough money to invest. Your initial fund are not sufficient. You won't get rich from investing your 0.02 BTC, there is no way.
And I suggest you stop using faucets, because as you said you earned for a year 0.02 BTC which is not good amount at all. There are better ways of earning bitcoins.
If you want to invest, you need to either buy more BTC or earn it.

what to do now..Huh
i am confused how to increase my bitcoins , what is campaign how to get lots of campaign and get free bitcoin.
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 12:26:51 PM

what to do now..Huh
i am confused how to increase my bitcoins , what is campaign how to get lots of campaign and get free bitcoin.

This is overview about signature campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0 just follow their rules and step for enrolling. Rate for newbie rank is low, high rank = high rate.

~iki
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:32:37 PM

You can't do any investments with 0.02 btc, that's too low. Just gamble it for x2-3 profit.

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
Anirban Sarkar

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 12:43:00 PM

hmma u can invest but avoid fake sites..!! be aware of that
TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:02:01 PM

From where you took that treasure Shocked omg you are rich person Kiss

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:14:27 PM

Hello from India,

To 'invest' with that amount it would be hard to get rich.  You could have a look at the alternative currency section https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=159.0 and try to make profit in the altcoins by using one of the exchanges, the easiest one to get to grips with is probably Bittrex.com.  You would register with this exchange and then deposit your btc, with the small amount you have if you do it wisely by researching the coins etc you could make a nice profit if you are lucky.

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:14:51 PM

Hello from India,

you can buy a forum account with your .022BTC, a member rank i think and you can earn .02BTC+ per week in a signature campaign

Thanks for trying to help the beginner instead of like the rest just telling him "LOL NO TOO LITTLE BTC TO INVEST, NOOB"... this forum some times makes me laugh.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 01:28:43 PM

you do not need to invest for signature campaing, at least you do not need to invest your money, but your time

i wouls suggeste to keeps those bitcoin and add more with newbie signature, there is nothing else worth it
ikydesu

Activity: 686

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2015, 02:17:21 PM

You can't do any investments with 0.02 btc, that's too low. Just gamble it for x2-3 profit.

Gambling is not good choice, too risky but if you're lucky guys ever, i can't forbid Cheesy

Hello from India,

Thanks for trying to help the beginner instead of like the rest just telling him "LOL NO TOO LITTLE BTC TO INVEST, NOOB"... this forum some times makes me laugh.

Actually if OP can't wait for rise he's rank and want to more profit for enrolling in sig campaign, buy an account is the solution(also don't forget to use escrow).

~iki
Digit-0

Activity: 199
Merit: 100

in the end, you only find the beginning

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:37:26 PM

i will not suggest you to gambling, you know, if you are an unlucky man you will loose Wink like me Tongue

maybe the best thing you can do is to keep it safe and dont spend it and find a way to increase it, or maybe spend it on some pos coins.
s1ng
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 02:51:13 PM

Hello from India,

There's no garranty that investing will make you some profit. They are same just like gamble.
Just make sure that your company that you trusted to invest it should be the legit one
Engg.Chaks (OP)

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:04:53 PM

thankyou guys so much i gambled those 0.022 btc now i have 0.028 btc..
thanks guys, you all are rocking.
sakira

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 03:25:33 PM

careful with gambling you will lose so fast, do not be too long when you have achieved a profit of 50-100% better stop Smiley
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652

View Profile
June 21, 2015, 04:59:59 PM

Congratulations you find new way for double your bitcoin without invest but be careful about gambling they can stole your bitcoin more fast than investment site
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: