Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:34:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is "Circle" a good place to buy Bitcoin?  (Read 3509 times)
Rmcdermott927
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 04:06:49 AM

Circle is great for BTC but they have a lot of rules.   Be sure to consult their TOS.  Their support also takes a while for certain requests.   However, I use them all the time and really like the service a lot.   Very low fees. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saturn643

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 01:42:28 AM

I killed my circle account after waiting 10 days for support to tell me why they could not verify my account.
Habeler876

Activity: 624

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 05:06:50 AM

Hello Bitcointalk.org forum. i am new to Bitcoin so i am here to ask all of you a question. Is "Circle" a good website to purchase Bitcoins? Are they legitimate? If i do manage to purchase some Bitcoin where is the best place to keep my shiny new purchased coins?

Thanks everyone

Circle is legit. I prefer Coinbase, but I've heard mostly good things about Circle. Haven't heard any serious allegations against them either. They have some big names behind them.

As for what to do afterwards -- get yourself a good desktop wallet (Bitcoin QT, Electrum, Multibit) and read up on how to keep it safe.

TinEye

Activity: 639

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 07:53:16 AM

I killed my circle account after waiting 10 days for support to tell me why they could not verify my account.

perhaps because you're not a usa citizent? there are some restriction if you live outside of usa, they need to implement those yet, this is the case if you'd attached a bank account to your circle account, but i've heard that their support isn't very good

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:02:51 AM

perhaps because you're not a usa citizent? there are some restriction if you live outside of usa, they need to implement those yet, this is the case if you'd attached a bank account to your circle account, but i've heard that their support isn't very good

I haven't added a bank account to my cirle account, but they did seem friendly towards non-us users. I managed to profit from their $5 signup bonus, using my EU cellphone...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: