Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 06:12:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 1st Edition Supernet Coins - Silver/Antique/Gold  (Read 3518 times)
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:33:42 PM

The coins do look quite nice but I don't understand their purpose as it appears they can't be funded?

Or are they simply collectible tokens?
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:17:51 AM

The coins do look quite nice but I don't understand their purpose as it appears they can't be funded?

Just collectible for now Smiley

I am in the process of getting some slabs made so you can put the coin in as well as keep the private key somewhere else. With my coin you get 50% more coin HAHA  Grin

I do have a plan to allow the second version of the coins to be able to be funded once Supernet picks up speed Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 11:31:10 AM

Just collectible for now Smiley

I am in the process of getting some slabs made so you can put the coin in as well as keep the private key somewhere else. With my coin you get 50% more coin HAHA  Grin

I do have a plan to allow the second version of the coins to be able to be funded once Supernet picks up speed Smiley

Ok thank you for the information buddy.

The slabs idea sounds interesting as do the second versions Smiley.
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2015, 12:02:52 PM

bump  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 15, 2015, 02:55:28 AM

Received my 2 coins - 1 antique and 1 silver.
Both very nice.
I like the numbering on the edge of the coin. It was a little hard to find, but once I did it was a nice suprise!! Cheesy

Yeah the mint didnt really do a good job with the serial. Second series will be alot better. Thank you again!

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 12:23:53 PM

bump

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
August 18, 2015, 01:10:46 PM

I entered pretty skeptical but they look damn awesome, if im lucky i may get one .

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
vengeful

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

if i can't save earth, i'll damn sure avenge it

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 02:32:01 PM

these coins look damn elegant and beautiful... sad that I won't be able to buy them...  Sad

Anyways I hope you get them all sold soon... Good luck Smiley
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2015, 04:09:13 AM

Thanks for the comments.

Wink

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 27, 2015, 08:49:54 PM

Bump they are going fast

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 11, 2015, 10:11:20 PM

Bump. Instantdex has launched in beta so Supernet will get alot more popular  Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2015, 12:02:23 PM

Any news on how sales are going?
and
Any news on a 2nd edition?

Thanks Smiley

Hi Mate,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you about this.

Sales is slow due to me having some real life stuff i have to take care of and not really promoting or actively selling the coins.

Second edition at this point will probably happen in the new year. Designs are still being made currently as there is lots of new tech coming online Smiley

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2015, 07:18:05 PM

Bump

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 05:42:32 PM

Wow...Proof, 69, and Deep Cameo?!  Show-off  Grin

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 08:42:43 PM

Wow...Proof, 69, and Deep Cameo?!  Show-off  Grin

The antique one only got an MS67, but I consider just as good considering there were only 35 of this finish made. Cheesy

Thanks

Nice looking coin and excellent grade, you must be very pleased Cool.
hedgy73
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 09:11:22 PM

Wow...Proof, 69, and Deep Cameo?!  Show-off  Grin

The antique one only got an MS67, but I consider just as good considering there were only 35 of this finish made. Cheesy

Thanks

Nice looking coin and excellent grade, you must be very pleased Cool.

I am pleased, thank you.
While these are not the typical "wallets" we all love, they are still great "token/medal" coins. And probably overlooked by many collectors.
And I feel they represent a good side of the alt-cryptos.

Thanks Smiley

I'm not surprised you're pleased, I would be too Smiley.

They're really nice looking coins, might treat myself for Christmas Cheesy.
PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 09:34:22 PM

Great job minerjones!

Im still hoping for V2 with a actual wallet in 2016.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 01, 2016, 09:41:46 PM

Bought some everslabs recently since i had a few coins lying around.

So you can actual store wallets (ever slabs are 1 way so you have to break it to get the code out). You can by others which is 2 way.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 11, 2016, 07:57:16 AM

Bought some everslabs recently since i had a few coins lying around.

So you can actual store wallets (ever slabs are 1 way so you have to break it to get the code out). You can by others which is 2 way.

I like the slabs... also you can take the coin out easily to see the numbering on the rim of the coin.
The ones I had graded by ANACS, the rim is covered so you cannot see the numbering of the coin.
And they did not put the number on the top label with the name of the coin even though is was included on the submission form.
Maybe they overlooked it?

Thanks

The everslab is a 1 way slab so once in you have to break it.

If you get the quick slab you can reopen.

I will put up a pic of something special this weekend.

In terms of anacs they should at least out the number as like you said the run would be covered.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

PondSea (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 12:55:02 AM

Sorry took forever to get off my ass.

There is space for a card with whatever you want on it.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: