Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:36:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 80 shares of Glbse for sale.  (Read 4149 times)
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 01:50:28 AM

The last 3 shares I sold were for an average of over 10 BTC each.

That's way overvalued. Actual shares aren't worth that much.

Could you give an idea what you value your actual shares at? Just curious.

Hmm.. 50 dollars a share will buy a blue chip stock paying 3-5% div per year on nyse.

Gblse pays how much per year?
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bullioner

Activity: 166
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 06:09:59 AM

Hmm.. 50 dollars a share will buy a blue chip stock paying 3-5% div per year on nyse.

General statements about the properties of 50 dollar shares are entirely meaningless.  The value per share is arbitrary, because it depends on what proportion of the overall asset each share represents.  It could be an enterprise worth $100, with two shares issued.
redbeans2012 (OP)

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 17, 2012, 02:07:07 PM

Is Nefario out of town?
redbeans2012 (OP)

Activity: 887
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 04:16:39 AM

Undecided

Bump for answers, I think this is a legit topic to discuss. Since this whole category is about the GLBSE.

LoupGaroux

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2012, 05:08:26 AM

The very few that were sold out of fraud were never acknowledged by the real GLBSE owners as valid. Nefario did offer to convert them, but they were to be held accountable to the same restrictions that the original private shares of GLBSE, specifically that they were not to be offered on the open market, and that existing holders of the private equity would have first right of refusal on any share that were offered up. So any shares that made it out into the open, may or may not have value, depending solely on how Nefario wants to handle them, and if they do- then they need to be offered to Nefario and the other partners in GLBSE first, and cannot be sold to the general public until approved by GLBSE.

And yes, one of the few that was sold went for 10 btc. I know because I sold it. Others sold after that time for a whole lot less. And none of those transactions show up in BLBSE records for version 1.0 or 2.0, so good luck transferring something that has no record of every having been properly sold in the first place.
theymos
Administrator
Legendary

Activity: 5194
Merit: 12974

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 04:37:18 AM

I'll be selling some real GLBSE shares within the next few days. Smiley

1NXYoJ5xU91Jp83XfVMHwwTUyZFK64BoAD
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2012, 04:56:01 PM

We will be executing a forced buyback for all the outstanding shares of the asset GLBSE that was a scam asset, we will be paying the same price per asset that was paid when the scam happened (0.1BTC).

When the event happened, I didn't have the power to declare those assets as legitimate and doing so was a mistake on my part.

Nefario.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
Nefario

Activity: 602
Merit: 512

GLBSE Support support@glbse.com

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2012, 05:13:04 PM

We're not responsible for the price that people bought or sold on this asset.

It's being bought back at the price that it was initially sold at.

PGP key id at pgp.mit.edu 0xA68F4B7C

To get help and support for GLBSE please email support@glbse.com
LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 08:18:58 PM

Oh my, looks like some lovely popcorn times coming up... Goatse is going to be taking on GLBSE and asking scammer tags for Nefario, theymos and the rest of the folks that run it!

One wonders if you could be any more of a public ass?

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2012, 08:35:59 PM

Oh my, looks like some lovely popcorn times coming up... Goatse is going to be taking on GLBSE and asking scammer tags for Nefario, theymos and the rest of the folks that run it!

He made a thread here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112071

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
LoupGaroux

View Profile
September 22, 2012, 09:49:53 PM

He made a thread here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=112071

While your link is accurate, I think it would be better described as Goatse committed ritual suicide there. Somebody needs to up his meds in a serious way, and soon.
Bitcoin Oz

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Wat

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2012, 04:31:18 AM

We will be executing a forced buyback for all the outstanding shares of the asset GLBSE that was a scam asset, we will be paying the same price per asset that was paid when the scam happened (0.1BTC).

When the event happened, I didn't have the power to declare those assets as legitimate and doing so was a mistake on my part.

Nefario.

So the people who paid 11 BTc are fucked?

You know this is more or less scamming and we should make public your ID?

What did the contract for those scam assets say ? It would be interesting if there even was one.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: