Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:47:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Solve Captchas for Bitcoins [Up To BTC 0.04/10,000] Perfect for Newbies  (Read 30477 times)
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:36:56 AM

first you should put money in escrow for this so users can sure they will get paid for their work, choose any trusted member for this
second how you and user track their progress, thats most important for both you and users who join this.

That's correct, you should put some money in an escrow that way people will feel more secure and they will participate without any worries. And is there a way to do this without downloading any thing, like maybe on a webpage, some people might not like to download unknown softwares?

Here's an escrow list btw: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0

I'd be glad and willing to use escrow.
QlinkGroup has been in the business for a while, so they if they had
malware everyone would notice by now, and they pay me in Paypal
I do the exchanging and payment for the typers under me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 02:39:18 AM

Up to 0.55$ per 1000 captchas (about 1 hour of work)
Payments per 1000 captchas depends on time of day.
So you are willing to pay people $0.55 per hour to solve captchas for you? I can't imagine the kind of people who would be willing to do this. If someone was part of a paid signature campaign they could simply post a few times per hour, get paid more then that and have some level of intellectual stimulation.

considering how people beg for a few satoshi in dice sites and how people constantly make new accounts hoping to scam someone for 0.001 BTC in the lending section, I wouldnt be surprised if there were people that would actually do this despite the meager pay; in fact im more or less expecting a few people.
Exactly.  I remember on other forums where people used to sign up and work maybe ~15 minutes for others for just a couple of cents.  It is a fair amount to pay in some countries.
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:42:22 AM

So you are willing to pay people $0.55 per hour to solve captchas for you? I can't imagine the kind of people who would be willing to do this. If someone was part of a paid signature campaign they could simply post a few times per hour, get paid more then that and have some level of intellectual stimulation.

considering how people beg for a few satoshi in dice sites and how people constantly make new accounts hoping to scam someone for 0.001 BTC in the lending section, I wouldnt be surprised if there were people that would actually do this despite the meager pay; in fact im more or less expecting a few people.
Exactly.  I remember on other forums where people used to sign up and work maybe ~15 minutes for others for just a couple of cents.  It is a fair amount to pay in some countries.

thats also a great point; this kind of pay is a fair amount in some of the less fortunate parts of the world, not everyone is a beggar hoping for a few cents here and there.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:43:14 AM

Very similar to ► http://hit4real.com/game/index.php ? Huh Roll Eyes But here no need to download any special software. Because, its a browser based captcha solving method.

~Rude Boy
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:44:30 AM

in my country i have find a lot of people working in this captcha company and some users can type 3500 correct captcha per hour
and more than 100k captcha per week i think this best way to increase your bitcoin income more than signature campaign
yes if your typing speed is good then you can earn some good money from this then signature campaigns
writing captcha's are short, you just write what you see don't need to think what you have to write

IMO rates should be increased and use escrow for this

Increasing rates are not depends on OP. If QlinkGroup will update the rates , then only OP can provide it.

There is a high rate time period also present in qlinkgroup from 7 pm to 10 pm IST. Within this time , you can earn $0.70 / 1000 entries.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:13:52 AM

in my country i have find a lot of people working in this captcha company and some users can type 3500 correct captcha per hour
and more than 100k captcha per week i think this best way to increase your bitcoin income more than signature campaign
yes if your typing speed is good then you can earn some good money from this then signature campaigns
writing captcha's are short, you just write what you see don't need to think what you have to write

Increasing rates are not depends on OP. If QlinkGroup will update the rates , then only OP can provide it.

There is a high rate time period also present in qlinkgroup from 7 pm to 10 pm IST. Within this time , you can earn $0.70 / 1000 entries.

i think OP can increase the rates coz i believe that he is taking a part atleast from those solved captchas

don't worry, I'll raise up the rate next week for you guys.
sorry for the low rates this week, important for purchasing Bitcoins to pay people with.

I'll try doing my best to balance this well
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:43:49 AM

Very similar to ► http://hit4real.com/game/index.php ? Huh Roll Eyes But here no need to download any special software. Because, its a browser based captcha solving method.

~Rude Boy

I pay a much higher value than that, and QlinkGroup uses special software to prevent
botting and automated captcha solving and the like.

i think OP can increase the rates coz i believe that he is taking a part atleast from those solved captchas

don't worry, I'll raise up the rate next week for you guys.
sorry for the low rates this week, important for purchasing Bitcoins to pay people with.

I'll try doing my best to balance this well

I can increase the rates you guys get paid by decreasing my commission.

If any of you want to try it out and start solving captchas just PM me and I'll
send you an account through email

Make sure to send Bitcoin Address and Email
tarsua

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:51:26 AM

thats also a great point; this kind of pay is a fair amount in some of the less fortunate parts of the world, not everyone is a beggar hoping for a few cents here and there.
So unless you are from a more fortunate country, you are "a beggar hoping for a few cents here and there"? I dont understand your logic, please explain, hey op, it would be nice if all the captchas would be loaded up in a browser instead of downloading a programe, i shall try this out
longbob72

Activity: 574
Merit: 503

V2h5IGFyZSB5b3UgcmVhZGluZyB0aGlzPw==

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:52:07 AM

I was testing a similar site, called 2captcha but the site does not make payment in bitcoins and payment per 1000 captchas was much lower. I will try this if you like use so you have time if you dont like will only ask for payment once and stop.

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
letyouearn
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:55:05 AM

So unless you are from a more fortunate country, you are "a beggar hoping for a few cents here and there"? I dont understand your logic, please explain, hey op, it would be nice if all the captchas would be loaded up in a browser instead of downloading a programe, i shall try this out

There is no browser interface on qlinkgroup for captcha workers to type captchas. Its only can be done one software which gives u good speed.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
dHe_zHiq

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

I'm Just Try

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 03:55:38 AM

I think completed captchas, is the most boring, especially with rates that may only be said enough .. the average person who wants to do things like this, only a very patient person.
btw. how the increase in rates that you offer?

╲╲ ╲╲ COINOMAT.COM  ▬▬▬ WITHDRAW YOUR CRYPTO TO ANY BANK CARD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╱╱ ╱╱                                    INSTANT CRYPTOCURRENCY & FIAT EXCHANGE ✔       |  Vote For New Coins  |  Visit our Twitter |
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
horace0812

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:11:12 AM

I was testing a similar site, called 2captcha but the site does not make payment in bitcoins and payment per 1000 captchas was much lower. I will try this if you like use so you have time if you dont like will only ask for payment once and stop.

I am doing on 2captcha as well, but sometimes the new captcha can't shown up

Just wondering what is the rate on 2captcha?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange
█████████    <<  ● Trade Over 200 Cryptos  ● Free Coins every 24hrs!  >>
██████████    <<  ● TUTORIAL: How to earn 1 btc a week  >>
cparsley

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:14:57 AM

Ill put anyone on Qlink who wants to do it WITH commission taken (and a weekly update of new Qlink posted rates) if you want an account PM me.
SparkedDev

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:30:35 AM

My issue is this seems kinda like slave labor, which is a no no.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:42:43 AM

I think youre misunderstanding here; im just agreeing with monbux's point about this kind of pay being fair in some countries; the second part was misworded by me; dont remember what I was thinking about though

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
letyouearn
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:16:11 AM

Bro,let me clear you.   

If a person wants to earn some bucks from Internet and he don't have any professional skills like web designing, etc. If he is willing to do hard work for making money, then this kind of work is the best option for him.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 05:33:33 AM

True. I'm just offering a side-job here, not a way to earn your life's wager from here.
Imagine it as a freeflowing faucet without waiting for hours,

or a get-paid-to without country restrictions.

We already have 1 employee other than myself Smiley
Emerge (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:23:38 AM

CURRENCY EXCHANGE THREAD

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1097171.0
So you can personally watch how we exchange the
funds we receive from Qlink and pay it to you.

ANSWERED QUESTIONS

I am doing on 2captcha as well, but sometimes the new captcha can't shown up

Just wondering what is the rate on 2captcha?

2Captcha's rate is 0.19 per 1000 captchas and pays Paypal or Payza
My rate is 0.10 - 0.55 per 1000 captchas and pay in BITCOINS

I think completed captchas, is the most boring, especially with rates that may only be said enough .. the average person who wants to do things like this, only a very patient person.
btw. how the increase in rates that you offer?

After the first week I can increase rates up to 0.60 per 1000 Captchas

QlinkGroup uses software to be able to allow people to enter captchas without the use of bots.
SparkedDev

Activity: 896

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:45:49 AM

Bro,let me clear you.   

If a person wants to earn some bucks from Internet and he don't have any professional skills like web designing, etc. If he is willing to do hard work for making money, then this kind of work is the best option for him.

Oh im not trying to knock down hard work im just saying is 5 bucks a day worth your hands hurting.

.BITVEST DICE.
HAS BEEN RELEASED!

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 06:50:28 AM

I can understand the low payout 0,55$ for 1 hour of work, but you can pay every 1000 captcha and every day, not Minimum Payout: 0.01 BTC ~ 2.4 $ Payouts Every: Saturday.
If you have problem with fee of bitcoin transition fr paud small account, you can pay in doge
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: