Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXT] Life Extension [QUBIT][IDO][Virtual Reality][FULL POS]  (Read 12218 times)
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 04:58:18 PM

Dev Why did you leave Cypher coin? Do you consider leaving EXT too?
I didn't follow cypher, I only know the big pump he had after the release, but why this dev should be the same?
Was there a pump group behind it or it was a pump made by the dev?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
lulla.by

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2015, 07:17:24 PM

Hello, now you can download Linux wallet: https://mega.co.nz/#!Ec1GFK6D!cuHvn8ZOI4rYhI0ORBndiQAaHO9D7Ywf3VpTUnG3FN8

Before building the service we are going to do some surveys to help us with Life_Ext development. First of all, we are introducing the first Life Extension Virtual Reality Survey. Please answer all the questions below and add your personal notes if needed, this document will be useful to developers and will help them to create the best virtual experiences.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bV3KPWNt36VGsQYS9ODmhKQJpEDap6iqp-3XRcawWHU/viewform

What kind of virtual experiences would you like to live? Do you have any suggestions for this project? Feel free to comment here. Cheers

Can't wait to play. Linux wallet works thank you
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 09:56:12 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2015, 05:08:21 PM by uszaty43

I didn't follow cypher, I only know the big pump he had after the release, but why this dev should be the same?

I dont know if it was a pump group or a devs pump.
We have 99,9% its the same dev. Servers are the same , the same order in developing , the same idea , the same sites and the same style of posting. Even font is very similar. So...

Dev please , if you abandoned cypher ,write it on the cypher topic cause we want to organise new Dev Team and still work on cypher

life_ext (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 01:01:25 PM

We have 99,9% its the same dev. Servers are the same , the same order in developing , the same idea , the same sites and the same style of posting. Even font is very similar. So...

Dev please , if you abandoned cypher ,write it on the cypher topic cause we want to organise new Dev Team and still work on cypher

Hi uszaty43,
our server is from Amazon. How can you say it's the same dev? Because of Amazon, used by millions of people? We had a similar attack few days ago

Here the website is still WIP, and not the final version that will be released after the launch of the EXT platform.
For now we will use the site in case of problem with the forum, and to link wallets and source.

WARNING! this website whois is linked to old website up-btc.cf, wich was a blatant new try at scamming people based on a site btc-i24.com wich was not paying.  All based on the cryptodouble ponzi scheme type of scam...

Looks like these thieves are now reinvesting the btc scammed from these ponzi scam sites in new scam coin launches (but since when I don't know), but surely it must "pay" better for them.

If you are fool enough to throw your money in that you deserve to lose it all.

You have been warned.

P.s. thank you "dev" for posting this website link. Out you are.

Since these are very serious accusations and we have to deal with this kind of people everyday, please prove us you're not a liar by proving us of what you say, or it's just silly talking?

He didn't answer anymore.
I saw cypercoin was about anonimity, how can you say it's the same project? Life Extension team wants to bring Virtual Reality to crypto world, as I said before we won't create VR equipment, it's a service that you can use with. Your accusation is: "you are cypercoin developer because font and style is similar". How ridiculous is this?
Please stop asking, nothing to do with cyper here. Instead of fudding, please compile our survey, we need as much informations as possible, cheers.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bV3KPWNt36VGsQYS9ODmhKQJpEDap6iqp-3XRcawWHU/viewform
nanank

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 02:00:02 PM

Hi uszaty43,
our server is from Amazon. How can you say it's the same dev? Because of Amazon, used by millions of people? We had a similar attack few days ago

Here the website is still WIP, and not the final version that will be released after the launch of the EXT platform.
For now we will use the site in case of problem with the forum, and to link wallets and source.

WARNING! this website whois is linked to old website up-btc.cf, wich was a blatant new try at scamming people based on a site btc-i24.com wich was not paying.  All based on the cryptodouble ponzi scheme type of scam...

Looks like these thieves are now reinvesting the btc scammed from these ponzi scam sites in new scam coin launches (but since when I don't know), but surely it must "pay" better for them.

If you are fool enough to throw your money in that you deserve to lose it all.

You have been warned.

P.s. thank you "dev" for posting this website link. Out you are.

Since these are very serious accusations and we have to deal with this kind of people everyday, please prove us you're not a liar by proving us of what you say, or it's just silly talking?

He didn't answer anymore.
I saw cypercoin was about anonimity, how can you say it's the same project? Life Extension team wants to bring Virtual Reality to crypto world, as I said before we won't create VR equipment, it's a service that you can use with. Your accusation is: "you are cypercoin developer because font and style is similar". How ridiculous is this?
Please stop asking, nothing to do with cyper here. Instead of fudding, please compile our survey, we need as much informations as possible, cheers.

please update block explorer and richlist
TimSweat

Activity: 392

TimSweat

View Profile
July 04, 2015, 10:26:43 PM

Oh Dev ? What has happen to the connections for the windows wallet ? I had connection a few days ago and its now not connecting . Can you give me an update on nodes to add other than the one that was added at release ?

TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 12:14:34 AM

Ahh come on , i need more nodes since my wallet has no connections and i have 3k coins sitting in my wallet and cant move them .

mmm01
Legendary

Activity: 973
Merit: 1053

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 02:38:03 AM

good to see you online dev hope to see activity from you in the future.
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1017

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2015, 02:48:58 AM

It's nice to see a developer dropping into the forum once in awhile (+1).  Nice!  I thought I might invest a little more into the project but the wallet isn't working for me, and that's bad.  Did the survey and trying to stake, so doing my part.
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 03:14:46 AM

Dev , what is wrong with the connections for the wallets ? Some kind of answer would be appreciated .

TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 04:38:19 AM

Hey Dev , it is kind of sad that my coins are useless in a wallet that i can't send them from since it has no connections . Please give us some nodes so we can use our coins . Fix these damn wallets . I cant sell my coins without a working wallet and i bought coins to sell and make a bit of a profit and its starting to get pissy that you won't respond or post some working nodes for us .

drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
July 05, 2015, 08:33:23 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2015, 01:06:19 AM by drays

Frankly speaking, I believe this Dev does not care about your coins, and moreover about the fact that you bought them to make some profit (no offense, I'm just stating the facts as I see them)... He expects you to answer the questions on the survey, and possibly to participate in the development - he was telling that from the very beginning, during the ICO. I told already in the beginning of this thread (see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1096805.msg11687528#msg11687528) this ICO coin will fail, because almost everybody buys those 'pure ICO/PoS' coins to make quick profit, while Dev was stressing the importance of community involvement in the development, hoping for active community participation.

This is CYP/DRZ Dev, and his behavior stays the same across his coins. He may post two-three times more (up to 10 times, if you are lucky), and if community will not actively participate in development (not just price/wallet discussions!), he will eventually disappear. He has his ICO money, so what would make him stay, if there is nobody wanting to play with him..?  Grin

... this space is not for rent ...
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2015, 09:12:55 PM

Punk!!!
TimSweat

TimSweat

View Profile
July 11, 2015, 11:15:04 PM

dev is a scammer . plain and simple

cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2015, 06:28:53 PM

So, mad...thinking about hiring a PI and finding this guy myself.  I'm not in this game to make money...just a hobby.  I'd like to see his face when he realizes that the pennies he ripped off from us are the same pennies he placed on his own head.  I get my kicks off of watching thieving punks like this pay the price for their crimes....worth more than gold to me.  Getting guys like this is another hobby of mine.  Dev, if you're reading...you might wanna do a little background on who you're thieving from....very dangerous game you're playing punk.
uszaty43

Activity: 849
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 19, 2015, 05:08:40 PM

I dont know if it was a pump group or a devs pump.

I told you guys dev is a scammer.
He left ext the same like cyp...
Hopefully its a good time to buy some navajocoin so i will probably get back some of my lost in cypher coins...
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2015, 07:39:23 AM

Still a punk!  Penny thief...how sorry is that?   Stealing people's pennies....LOL  This world is something else breeding people with minds that only think of ways to steal people's pennies.  Just worthless!
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 01:53:15 AM

Hah!  Smile.  Found you!  Some of my buddies from the club may ride over and pay you a visit punk.  Thought boarders would hide you, huh?  LOL  Funny, how punks think.  I'll be expecting a post in this thread from you with an apology to everyone soon....Happy typing!   Smile
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 04:00:09 AM

Now you started a new coin?  Hmmm!
cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2015, 10:12:51 AM

Graffiti coin....Really?  What kind of scam do you have for that coin?  You really are something else dude...try getting a job to earn your pennies instead of thinking up ways to steal change from honest folk.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: