Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:37:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to buy $2 USD in btc, quick payment with paypal is preferred.  (Read 391 times)
GeeGeeKid (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:24:19 AM

Title says it all, i bought some btc off localbitcoins and it took a long time, but i was short a few btc, so i need to buy this quick.

$2 USD for 0.008017 BTC
Message me or whatever and we can set it up, i will be legit af.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 01:53:49 AM

Sent you a PM.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 02:20:07 AM

Title says it all, i bought some btc off localbitcoins and it took a long time, but i was short a few btc, so i need to buy this quick.

$2 USD for 0.008017 BTC
You'll need some past rep even for a trade this small in value.  May I know the username of your localbitcoins account?  If you have some reputation there I can trade with you.
Athertle

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 02:23:58 AM

$2 USD for 0.008017 BTC
You'll need some past rep even for a trade this small in value.  May I know the username of your localbitcoins account?  If you have some reputation there I can trade with you.

Trade has already been completed by me.

Request @OP to close thread.

Hexcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 02:25:34 AM

$2 USD for 0.008017 BTC

im interested to know your localbitcoins account too, i can do this if you are good rep in LBC and these two guys above cant give it. shoot me a PM

EDIT: seems like it is completed while i was typing my message :/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: