Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ISIS reportedly gives away sex slaves as 'prizes' in Koran contest  (Read 2241 times)
cryptocoiner (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

hyperboria - next internet

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 10:25:18 AM

ISIS has already committed countless unspeakable acts on Yazidi and Christian girls and women in Iraq, but the terrorist army may have reached a new low with a twisted new contest in which female slaves captured in war are given away as "prizes" to fighters who show the have mastered the Koran.

The shocking practice of giving away human beings as prizes, called "sibya," was organized by the Da'wa and Mosques Department in Al-Baraka province in Syria in honor of the beginning of the holy month of Ramadan and was announced June 19 on ISIS Twitter accounts, according to the Middle East Media Research Institute and the Clarion Project, two independent research institutes that track social media accounts linked to terrorist groups.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/06/23/new-low-isis-reportedly-gives-away-sex-slaves-as-prizes-in-koran-contest/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitnanigans

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 10:50:47 AM

I think these guys are just doing what they do for shock value at this point. They're still a despicable set of people and it's just unfortunate and appalling.
Falconer
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1123

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:27:53 PM

ISIS will do anything what they want as far as they can't be stopped. They not only ruined their religion, but also they have destroyed Middle East countries and humanity. I think they are cruelest than Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot combined. Are their actions be ordered by their God? Or is there any conspiracy behind it? But the most important thing is stop this madness. They may make a country or something, but don't make any violence to women and innocent person.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 12:50:12 PM

No one cares, as it is the Yazidi women who are targeted. If it were Catholic or Baptist women, the EU the United States would have decided to bomb ISIS to rubble. Yazdânism is one of the oldest religions in the world. When ISIS wipes out the Yazidis completely (probably in a matter of few years), a significant chunk of human history will also vanish with them.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 01:36:36 PM

ISIS has been killing men and holding the women as sex slaves from a long time now. Sometimes, either they force the men to convert or just fucking kill them. They are brutal and need to be tackled immeditaley. I feel sorry for those women, and I hope things change, asap.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 04:25:04 PM

No one cares, as it is the Yazidi women who are targeted. If it were Catholic or Baptist women, the EU the United States would have decided to bomb ISIS to rubble. Yazdânism is one of the oldest religions in the world. When ISIS wipes out the Yazidis completely (probably in a matter of few years), a significant chunk of human history will also vanish with them.

I don't know exactly if Catholic or Baptist is same with Christian since EU and US religion majority is Christian. If so, what do you think about it? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2820603/The-price-slave-determined-official-ISIS-price-list-Islamist-group-sets-prices-Yazidi-Christian-women-girls-nine-fetching-highest-price.html

Imagine our daughters or sisters was captured and sold by the maniacs to random people  Sad  It's so painful. They are very lecherous. Have no idea why EU and US still keep calm.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Possum577

Activity: 434

Loose lips sink sigs!

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2015, 08:21:08 PM

Anyone here part of the Islamic faith or studied it? Is this type of act - selling sex slaves, presumably rape - condoned in the Quran? Or Sharia law?

I can't imagine a religion says this type of act is a good thing, but it's hard to believe that ISIS would commit such hypocrisy as well.

Anyone educated on the topic that can provide real insight?

RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2015, 08:25:58 PM

ISIS will do anything what they want as far as they can't be stopped. They not only ruined their religion, but also they have destroyed Middle East countries and humanity. I think they are cruelest than Hitler, Stalin, and Pol Pot combined. Are their actions be ordered by their God? Or is there any conspiracy behind it? But the most important thing is stop this madness. They may make a country or something, but don't make any violence to women and innocent person.

There is a conspiracy behind it , that's for sure .
That's not ordered by god , I'am a muslim and I know that there is no such a thing at least not the way they are doing it . there is 1.7 billion muslims around the world and the number is rising every single day , if god ordered to spread the chaos as ISIS is doing now , shouldn't we be all dead by now ?

Mehek

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 02:59:02 PM

ISIS has been killing men and holding the women as sex slaves from a long time now. Sometimes, either they force the men to convert or just fucking kill them. They are brutal and need to be tackled immeditaley. I feel sorry for those women, and I hope things change, asap.

They brutally kill their men and rape their women. They sell the kids in the sex slave trade and now, use these women as a gift. This is such a torture, to see your wife being raped in front of you while they take your child away. Oh dear lord.
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:08:05 PM

There is a conspiracy behind it , that's for sure .
That's not ordered by god , I'am a muslim and I know that there is no such a thing at least not the way they are doing it . there is 1.7 billion muslims around the world and the number is rising every single day , if god ordered to spread the chaos as ISIS is doing now , shouldn't we be all dead by now ?

I had previously thought that no religion teach to kill the others to get into heaven. But the problem is, ISIS always shout the god name everytime they do action and stated all what they done as a God orders. Minority people in Iraq and Syiria have got torturing by them and I don't know what will be happened in future if ISIS still exist in this world.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
saddampbuh
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 24, 2015, 03:32:13 PM

Anyone here part of the Islamic faith or studied it? Is this type of act - selling sex slaves, presumably rape - condoned in the Quran? Or Sharia law?

I can't imagine a religion says this type of act is a good thing, but it's hard to believe that ISIS would commit such hypocrisy as well.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma_malakat_aymanukum#Rape

Al-Muminun 6 and Al-Maarij 30 both, in identical wording, draw a distinction between spouses and "those whom one's right hands possess" (female slaves), saying " أَزْوَاجِهِمْ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُمْ" (literally, "their spouses or what their right hands possess"), while clarifying that sexual intercourse with either is permissible regardless of consent. The female slave may be punished if she doesn't consent. The purchase of female slaves for sex was lawful from the perspective of Islamic law, and this was the most common motive for the purchase of slaves throughout Islamic history.[31]

One rationale given for recognition of concubinage in Islam is that "it satisfied the sexual desire of the female slaves and thereby prevented the spread of immorality in the Muslim community."[32] Most schools restrict concubinage to a monogamous relationship between the slave woman and her master,[33] but according to Sikainga, "in reality, however, female slaves in many Muslim societies were prey for members of their owners' household, their neighbors, and their guests."[32]

Be radical, have principles, be absolute, be that which the bourgeoisie calls an extremist: give yourself without counting or calculating, don't accept what they call ‘the reality of life' and act in such a way that you won't be accepted by that kind of ‘life', never abandon the principle of struggle.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 02:07:10 PM

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ma_malakat_aymanukum#Rape

Al-Muminun 6 and Al-Maarij 30 both, in identical wording, draw a distinction between spouses and "those whom one's right hands possess" (female slaves), saying " أَزْوَاجِهِمْ أَوْ مَا مَلَكَتْ أَيْمَانُهُمْ" (literally, "their spouses or what their right hands possess"), while clarifying that sexual intercourse with either is permissible regardless of consent. The female slave may be punished if she doesn't consent. The purchase of female slaves for sex was lawful from the perspective of Islamic law, and this was the most common motive for the purchase of slaves throughout Islamic history.[31]

One rationale given for recognition of concubinage in Islam is that "it satisfied the sexual desire of the female slaves and thereby prevented the spread of immorality in the Muslim community."[32] Most schools restrict concubinage to a monogamous relationship between the slave woman and her master,[33] but according to Sikainga, "in reality, however, female slaves in many Muslim societies were prey for members of their owners' household, their neighbors, and their guests."[32]

First of all, see http://islamqa.info/en/94840 and http://www.answering-christianity.com/equality.htm(optional).

It is by no means promoting slave sale. Qur'an told to either release slaves for free or by ransom. Here, slaves refer to war captives. Qur'an and Hadiths has also told to be righteous towards slaves and also the verses and hadiths tell about wedlock, not lust. "Ma malakat aymanuhum" is used in other verses too and it is not referring just to a slave or slaves. You should also note that it is not easy to forbid a bad thing in a second. For example, alcoholic drinks were brought down step by step. In the way is slavery. Also note that slaves where released for free by prophet and swahabas. In fact, at that time, attitude towards slaves were very bad and Islam give more rights to them.

“If any of you have a slave girl, whom he gives good education and excellent training, and then he emancipates her and marries her, he shall have a two-fold reward.” - Al-Bukhari.

The Prophet said, "Your servants and your slaves are your brothers. Anyone who has slaves should give them from what he eats and wears. He should not charge them with work beyond their capabilities. If you must set them to hard work, in any case, I advise you to help them" - Al-Bukhari.

brendanjhwu

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:40:15 AM

This is not new. This is sick.
brendanjhwu

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:43:22 AM

I don't know exactly if Catholic or Baptist is same with Christian since EU and US religion majority is Christian. If so, what do you think about it? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2820603/The-price-slave-determined-official-ISIS-price-list-Islamist-group-sets-prices-Yazidi-Christian-women-girls-nine-fetching-highest-price.html

Imagine our daughters or sisters was captured and sold by the maniacs to random people  Sad  It's so painful. They are very lecherous. Have no idea why EU and US still keep calm.

Can you stop complaining about EU and US?
On one hand they're people like you who want the government to use taxpayers money to battle overseas(which they are doing), and on the OTHER hand they're people who are complaining about how the government is using way too much money on ISIS. They are not keeping calm, I don't even live in that continent or US.... but i know that they're in a tight spot. This situation is a problem, but your last remark is false.
ThEmporium

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 04:58:56 AM

ISIS has no religion at all, they are doing those atrocity tasks with backing of some powerful countries, can anyone say that, where they got funds to live, eat and shelter themselves, so much so if everyone analyze once again that, they are killing Muslims equally as targeting other minorities, this shows that they aren't belongs to any religion or sects.
reyhiesa

Activity: 292

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:10:47 AM

Guess you're not Christian then? Because the bible has no problems with slaves or rape either.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████              █
█████     ███       ███
█████     ████      ████
█████     █████     █████
█████     ████████████████████
█████     ████████████████████
 ██████           ██████
   █████▄       ▄█████
     ███████████████
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Start 1st ICO : SEPT 27 - 60 DAYS
▬▬▬ JOIN NOW ! ▬▬▬
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████
  ▐█████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
  ▐████████████      ██████▌
  ▐███████████▌   ▄▄▄██████▌
  ▐███████████    █████████▌
  ▐████████▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██████▌
  ▐████████          ██████▌
  ▐███████████    █████████▌
   ███████████    █████████
    ▀█████████    ███████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 05:22:24 AM

The United States and the European Union were the ones who toppled Saddam Hussain and thereby (indirectly) created the ISIS in the first place. So it is their responsibility to protect the minorities, who are suffering from the rise of the ISIS. By the way, has anyone noticed this news about HIV-infectd ISIS fighters:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3136116/ISIS-fighter-executed-spreading-Aids-donated-BLOOD-Syria-passed-one-Islamist-fighter-15-year-old-Yazidi-sex-slave.html
Falconer
Legendary

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 06:54:34 AM

On one hand they're people like you who want the government to use taxpayers money to battle overseas(which they are doing), and on the OTHER hand they're people who are complaining about how the government is using way too much money on ISIS. They are not keeping calm, I don't even live in that continent or US.... but i know that they're in a tight spot. This situation is a problem, but your last remark is false.

Seems you know everything, and so just share what all of you have known so far about it than blaming someone opinion. And who do you think can take the action to blow up ISIS? UN? lol. US is the absolute power behind it. NATO? It is being driven by EU. Or maybe your country armies? Sounds better.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
tyrexs

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:06:47 AM

ISIS is not Mushlim they just a crazy people do what they wanna do with mask religion and i think every mushlim hate ISIS too

BillyBones

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 10:13:39 AM

Should we believe Fox news as carved in a stone, though I do not support any sort of ISIS activity, but these news only adding fuel into the fire, and this ISIS was created by US and Saudi Arabia just to bring bad name to Islam and suppress the Muslims all over the world by bringing such news just to defame the holy book context which is being conducted purely on the memorization skills of the whole Quran.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: